• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Canada WTF?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
What the **** happened to our fine neighbors to our north?
When did you become North Korea?

It's not the people, it's their piece of **** tyrants in government. Shame on the cops though. If we didn't have 300+ million guns in civilian hands, you don't think we'd be next?

I hear what you're saying/know what you mean, it's just that many of the elites up there are exactly like most of the elites down here, and everywhere. Actually, I heard they're already getting the National Guard in place for when the convoy here happens. Get ready for some fireworks.

Forget about BLM & Antifa burning down billions of dollars in property, killing people and ruining lives though, that was all in the name of Saint Fentanyl Floyd - much different.

Interesting take:

It's not the people, it's their piece of **** tyrants in government. Shame on the cops though. If we didn't have 300+ million guns in civilian hands, you don't think we'd be next?

I hear what you're saying/know what you mean, it's just that many of the elites up there are exactly like most of the elites down here, and everywhere. Actually, I heard they're already getting the National Guard in place for when the convoy here happens. Get ready for some fireworks.

Forget about BLM & Antifa burning down billions of dollars in property, killing people and ruining lives though, that was all in the name of Saint Fentanyl Floyd - much different.
Ok I laughed at saint fentanyl.

And yes politicians are some crooked *****

This is what I've been saying. Don't block traffic, don't break laws and have your money siezed by Hitler Jr, no need. Just don't drive. Stay home and wait.

Send me Rebecca Johnston too. Don’t tell Mrs. MTC ;)

I loved this shot. Couldn’t figure how to just link it so “screenshot!”

3F867899-1D10-42E9-A885-CB4CF02D20DD.jpg

I'm seeing people saying "Well what did he/she do before that? What's the full context?". Well, I think if someone's subdued by three armed police on the ground, there's no need to knee them in the midsection over and over and over again. Strange how all the civil rights groups are silent on stuff like this.

Wow, closed circuit cameras that monitor the city of Ottawa have been shut down? That's all you need to know right there, folks. And Peterson says "I'm not cynical re: politicians" and then goes on to list all reasons people should be cynical about politicians and their mouthpiece.

Unreal what happened in Canada this weekend. Vote all these dictators out of office all over the world.

Your right
Canada’s government just voted to extend martial law powers.
Not long ago Fidel Jr. talked openly about the Great Reset. "By 2030 you will own nothing and be happy."
Be assured that he's been on the phone regularly with George Soros and Klaus Schwab and told that failure is not an option.
If it works in Canada they'll try it here next.
If it doesn't work, I predict he'll be assassinated. They'll hang it on some nutjob that they coaxed to do it but the real reason is to send a message to other world leaders not to fail again.

And just like that Trudeau ends the emergency act.

Sounds like they did some quick polling in the last few days and found out most Canadians are mad about it. That and people starting to take their money out of Canadian banks.

Yep, they got busted and now they need to find a way to back peddle without loosing all their support.

B4RQpem.jpg

Now Mr Potato head has to plan for his own cluster **** State of the Union pending fiasco. Too bad I can't even enjoy my popcorn anymore because all this BS makes me sick to my stomach.

KyByqTq.jpg

Reactions: JMM