• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official Prediction Thread-------- Cowboys - at - STEELERS

38-17 Steelers

I don’t think I need a tiebreaker cause I don’t think anybody’s gonna bet my score…🦍

I already won before I thought I saw that you can’t win again, anyhow

You can win more than once………..

Salute the nation

Steelers, 13-10

1) How many return yards does CA3 get ? 62
2) Total pass yards acquired game. (Steelers only) 260
3) Starting July 1st through the time of writing this, what is the coldest temperature experienced here at my house (my thermometer goes to 1/hundredths). 45.77

Wake Up, we have a winner !!!!

Our beloved STEELERS didn't fare so well, but were in it to the last (less than) minute.

We had a tie between two Nation members and it only came down to the 1st tie breaker.................

Congratulations to
XJX with a differential of 4, Tie break 17 yrds off. (PM slash or myself your address)

Runner up
ExUSAF with a differential of 4, tie break 44 yrds off (PM whomever you want, we don't judge)

Honorable mention
Djfan--------------- dif 8
Scott--------------- 9
Times Are CHang.- 13
Clinton------------- 15

Special Treatment: Omar had the exact score, but I also realize that he is just coming down from his trip and he didn't realize the game had already been played.

The almighty Tie Breaker #3------------ What was the lowest temperature down to the 1/hundredths from July 1st to time of writing prediction thread? Considering that from that time till current, I had the highest of 118.39 F, it may surprise you that
the lowest temperature was 31.80 F. Just recently (2 weeks)< on a tuesday I had a high of 112 F and then thursday high of 54 F.

UP-DATE on tractor: Finally, after the dealer got the hydraulics installed for the "Grapple Rake" head, I am told delivery of tractor will be THURSDAY morning near 10 am. I can't wait as this is something I've been saving for for 10years. I paid in cash (actual check, but cash to back the check.... not borrow any money). I've had equipment over the years, and a nice back-hoe w/loader, but things died and life left me stranded on no front end loader, so now I'll have one. I do have a MINI Excavator, just for the record.

Thanks to all who participated
and a continual thank you to slash, for prizes and postage.

Salute the nation

Our beloved STEELERS didn't fare so well, but were in it to the last (less than) minute.

We had a tie between two Nation members and it only came down to the 1st tie breaker.................

Congratulations to
XJX with a differential of 4, Tie break 17 yrds off. (PM slash or myself your address)

Runner up
ExUSAF with a differential of 4, tie break 44 yrds off (PM whomever you want, we don't judge)

Honorable mention
Scott--------------- 9
Times Are CHang.- 13
Clinton------------- 15

Special Treatment: Omar had the exact score, but I also realize that he is just coming down from his trip and he didn't realize the game had already been played.

The almighty Tie Breaker #3------------ What was the lowest temperature down to the 1/hundredths from July 1st to time of writing prediction thread? Considering that from that time till current, I had the highest of 118.39 F, it may surprise you that
the lowest temperature was 31.80 F. Just recently (2 weeks)< on a tuesday I had a high of 112 F and then thursday high of 54 F.

UP-DATE on tractor: Finally, after the dealer got the hydraulics installed for the "Grapple Rake" head, I am told delivery of tractor will be THURSDAY morning near 10 am. I can't wait as this is something I've been saving for for 10years. I paid in cash (actual check, but cash to back the check.... not borrow any money). I've had equipment over the years, and a nice back-hoe w/loader, but things died and life left me stranded on no front end loader, so now I'll have one. I do have a MINI Excavator, just for the record.

Salute the nation
May you soon become the best "Grapple-Raker" in your land.

Congratulations to

Runner up

Honorable mention
Scott--------------- 9
Times Are CHang.- 13
Clinton------------- 15

Salute the nation
There's nothing like digging holes with an excavator after using a shovel all your life. Unless you damage something and then things go downhill really quick...