• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cannot believe that nobody - NOBODY - in media or running as (D)im points this out.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Elizabeth Warren is a goddamn liar. She claimed all her life to be an American Indian.

EQWDILWU4AAHnTk

She got into college as a minority, law school as a minority, and became a professor at Harvard due to her claimed minority status.

And the entire goddamn thing was a lie. The entire thing. And what do CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, Chicago Times, LA Times, or Bernie or Creepy Joe or Buttplug do to investigate this lie and bring it to our attention?

NOTHING. Not one goddamn reporter assigned to investigate an actual, demonstrable lie and abuse of power by a white woman, seeking to claim minority status for the benefits given minorities. Not one candidate goes after Warren for her blatant lies.

Can you ******* imagine if the NYT found out that Trump had claimed minority status on his application to Wharton?? Jee-zus, the airwaves would be aflame with outrage, and anger, and reports, leaks, investigations, and on and on and every goddamn (D)im candidate, EVERY one, would be apoplectic with outrage.

Fauxcahontas? NOTHING. Zero. Not one goddamn thing.

they don't care about the lies liberals say....

as the cnn president said, their reporters are not paid to find the facts they are paid to report on what they are told

Lies. That's all the Dems got. Fact proven.

I'm 1/1,024th shocked by this.

If she gets to the biggies, Trump will be on this. Worry not.

wait. i seem to recall that another Dim lied on his college application, claiming status that he was not eligible for and thus breaking a law. can't quite remember who that was, though.

I also heard that Warren claimed to have graduated first in her class despite having threatened legal action against her high school and colleges if they released her transcripts... oh, wait... that was Trump.

I also heard that Warren claimed to have graduated first in her class despite having threatened legal action against her high school and colleges if they released her transcripts... oh, wait... that was Trump.

speaking of releasing transcripts, Flogotard...

Whataboutism...as you demonrats like to say.

Where was your outrage when Obama did it ?

Trump has talked about Pocahontas many times

Right, yes, I get that. But maybe, just MAYBE, those actually paid to report on public figures might at least LOOK INTO this fraud? Oh, I don't know, demand a copy of her application to Rutgers Law School, application for a position at Harvard?

Maybe, just maybe, one of her goddamn opponents could ask for the same thing? Nope, never. Not a word. Not a syllable. Quiet as a flea's fart on this issue.

Okay, fuckwad, let me explain for you.

This has been reported and investigated. It is newsworthy. I can find 25 articles from newspapers and other sources about the issue.

SO WHERE THE **** IS THE SAME ******* INVESTIGATION ABOUT ELIZABETH ******* WARREN??

Get it? If not, have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

Idiot.

This has been reported and investigated. It is newsworthy. I can find 25 articles from newspapers and other sources about the issue.

SO WHERE THE **** IS THE SAME ******* INVESTIGATION ABOUT ELIZABETH ******* WARREN??

Idiot.

Then why show her registration card from the Texas State Bar to be used for statistical purposes only?

Fuckwad idiot ALL CAPS!

Elizabeth Warren is a goddamn liar. She claimed all her life to be an American Indian.

Can you believe the actual % Native American she is? 0.0009765625 I'd bet 95% of us have more lineage if we took the test.

:whistle1:

Then why show her registration card from the Texas State Bar to be used for statistical purposes only?

Fuckwad idiot ALL CAPS!

A-funny-man-bun-picture-of-a-guy-with-a-beard-holding-a-bird-with-a-bun.jpg

"Some say I look like Steve Austin though"

Fuckwad idiot ALL CAPS!

You imbecile, nitwit, know-nothing gerbil - the bar card was the result of work by Breitbart, not WaPo, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, more BS, etc.

Get it? Of course not. You're an idiot.

Can you believe the actual % Native American she is? 0.0009765625 I'd bet 95% of us have more lineage if we took the test.

:whistle1:

They couldn't even test it against native american DNA. There isn't enough of a data base to go on. They used Mexican or South American DNA. I can't remember which. So she is probably less than 1/1064th american indian.

They couldn't even test it against native american DNA. There isn't enough of a data base to go on. They used Mexican or South American DNA. I can't remember which. So she is probably less than 1/1064th american indian.

But was given access to the University of Houston undergrad, Rutgers Law School, and Harvard faculty based in substantial part on her demonstrably false claims of Native American ancestry.

All good. She's a (D)im. Lying is like breathing to them, and not only permitted, but rewarded.

Great comment on YouTube about Warren's bullshit non-apology apology at having been caught lying for decades about her race and only after grabbing every bit of benefit she can from the lie:

"My brothers always told me I was the Indian when we played cowboys and Indians. That's why I thought I was Indian ... I guess I'm really the victim of bullying."

I would like to donate to her campaign. I'd fill a small box with shells, beads and trinkets. Maybe the pelt of tiny rodent. The card would say: Here's some wampum, you lying, fake *****.

Idiot.

A third grader would talk over his head.