• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Capitol incident - Part 2

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Another insurrection according to the left...sure Trump, conservatives, and MAGA will get blamed for this as well.

The liberal dictionary.

Armed Insurrection (N): Where nobody is armed but wear MAGA hats. See also, "mostly peaceful protests" when rioters are man-bun wearing liberals and blacks.

I'm afraid the People's House will never be re-opened...

Especially under Dem majority..

Rest In Peace, Officer William Evans

1617395514257.png

Noah Green, 25, has been identified as the Capitol Hill attacker, who killed a police officer and injured another. His Facebook page identifies him as a follower of Louis Farrakhan

Noah Green, 25, has been identified as the Capitol Hill attacker, who killed a police officer and injured another. His Facebook page identifies him as a follower of Louis Farrakhan
Well that settles that. This won't be on the news come Sunday. He's a Nation of Islam follower.

Had he been a Proud Boy.....

Yeah, we all know what would go down.

Guy who rammed car into a barricade and killed a guy doing his job deserves a trial followed by whatever punishment the law allows. If the evidence shows any conscious act on his part, as opposed to a medical emergency or mechanical failure, jail time.

The same is true for all alleged criminals. ALL of them. Not just the ones a certain political flavor find appealing. That rule applies to ALL rioters, and ALL criminals who endanger the public with arson, looting, robbery, assault, and on and on.

ALL. OF. THEM.

He would still be alive?
dont know, dont care. do know that the SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHING for "common sense" gun control would be at 90k decibels.

Like that white nationalist in Boulder, right? Amirite?!?
wait. that's different. he was muslim. this guy was a farrakhan follower for the nation of islam. two zebras of the same stripe. right, Tibs?

wait. that's different. he was muslim. this guy was a farrakhan follower for the nation of islam. two zebras of the same stripe. right, Tibs?

Tibsy: "Don't generalize, racist."

Supe: "Islam is not a race."

Tibsy: "AHHHH, RACIST!!!"

News report of mass shooting, but not the Chicago kind, I mean not in an "urban" area, more suburban, know what I mean?

Tibsy: "Shooter is white cuz white people crazy!!"

Steeltime, it's happening again, those voices in your head. As I've suggested on several occasions, it's well past the time to get that checked out. I'm hoping for the best. Maybe after a little R&R, some therapy and meds, you can rejoin the board and not be constantly posting jibberish and nonsense. It would be a welcome development.

Steeltime, it's happening again, those voices in your head. As I've suggested on several occasions, it's well past the time to get that checked out. I'm hoping for the best. Maybe after a little R&R, some therapy and meds, you can rejoin the board and not be constantly posting jibberish and nonsense. It would be a welcome development.

Two sugars. Hurry up.

Nation Of Islam! Ot oh. Got to bury this one fast and move on.

Well, that didn't fit the narrative....

The coverage by the liberal media on this is sickening..

anything to defend this ********

I don't even watch TV anymore and certainly not the news. Nation of Islam is nothing more than the black KKK.

It's leader is one hateful sob. Pure and simple. I would say this is just another religion perverting the truth to it's own man-made liking, but it to be honest there's no Allah and Muhammad was just a murdering, slave holding pedophile who was probably schizophrenic.

Of course they would never debate me about it, they'd much prefer to cut my head off.

That's my opinion about it, offensive or not. I believe it to be true until someone shows me otherwise.

The contrast between Christ and Muhammad may as well be between that of God and Satan. Each one fits one of those characters.

My take is that people on both ends of the political spectrum have been conditioned to expect too much from the government. Then when things don't go their way some folks who are on the edge mentally anyway flip out.
I always say that smaller government is better for everyone because it's not always going to be run by my side and it's not always going to be run by the other side.

No calls for background checks on car and gun purchases yet?

He attacked with a knife, but I hear is "thank God he didn't have a gun" let's ban them

Eh, did you expect anything less? They all made sure to include "the violent and terroristic attack" of January 6th as part of the coverage.

He attacked with a knife, but I hear is "thank God he didn't have a gun" let's ban them
And the militant racist used his car as a weapon. We're going to need some common sense car reform now. These weapons of war that weigh thousands of pounds don't belong on our streets. Only government should have them.

And we really need registration for those buying gasoline for the cars. Do you know how explosive gasoline can be? In the wrong hands mass casualties could be inflicted easily.

and **** the nation of Islam. Bunch of repulsive hateful bowtie wearing pricks.