• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Capitol incident - Part 2

Look, I honestly could care less about what race or religion this guy was. Wrong is wrong. And our society is WAY too obsessed over the whys rather than just admit that in any free and just society, some will take advantage of those liberties to do evil.

That said, this is another great example of the failure and bias of our media. It took me over 15 minutes of internet searching on Friday evening after this tragedy occurred to find out information about the culprit. Eventually, I found it at the NY Post, which had information about his name, race and connections to the Nation of Islam. It was the only major news source talking about it.

Now I honestly ask any liberal out there. Had this been a white, male who supported Donald Trump on his facebook posts (instead of Louis Farrakhan). Don't you think EVERY major broadcast that night would have included that information in their opening segment of the evening news at 6:30PM EST?

Honestly ask yourself that question and answer it honestly. Then ask yourself WHY that is the case.

I mean, how is that not just an injustice to journalism, integrity, fairness, blatant bias and arguable malfeasance on the part of CBS, NBC, ABC and all the other alphabet organizations out there that call themselves "news" organizations?

The hypocrisy is so thick and so obvious, it makes me mad beyond any measure. Mad enough to possibly take up arms to save this republic. I am NOT going to sit on the sidelines and let the abuse of the "Freedom of the Press" continue to go down this path. I'm not.

The Constitution is clear. Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech are two of the founding pillars of our institution. And both are being eroded by greed, control and thought police right in front of our eyes. This is communism territory people. This is STATE control. How can people sit by and just let this happen?

Ever watch the creepy horror movie "Phantasm"? The alternative universe, where humans are shrunk down in the funeral home and put to work as slaves and watched over and whipped by their overlords, is the (D)im view of a perfect world.

Tens of millions of Americans imagine they are wielding the whip, too stupid to realize that the whip-holders are greedy, corrupt millionaire politicians living in their mansions and the useful idiots are simply waiting for their turn to get a few hundred lashes.

Ever watch the creepy horror movie "Phantasm"? The alternative universe, where humans are shrunk down in the funeral home and put to work as slaves and watched over and whipped by their overlords, is the (D)im view of a perfect world.

Tens of millions of Americans imagine they are wielding the whip, too stupid to realize that the whip-holders are greedy, corrupt millionaire politicians living in their mansions and the useful idiots are simply waiting for their turn to get a few hundred lashes.
That movie freaked me out as a kid

seems more like we are watching the prequel to Hunger Games...

Look, I honestly could care less about what race or religion this guy was. Wrong is wrong. And our society is WAY too obsessed over the whys rather than just admit that in any free and just society, some will take advantage of those liberties to do evil.

That said, this is another great example of the failure and bias of our media. It took me over 15 minutes of internet searching on Friday evening after this tragedy occurred to find out information about the culprit. Eventually, I found it at the NY Post, which had information about his name, race and connections to the Nation of Islam. It was the only major news source talking about it.

Now I honestly ask any liberal out there. Had this been a white, male who supported Donald Trump on his facebook posts (instead of Louis Farrakhan). Don't you think EVERY major broadcast that night would have included that information in their opening segment of the evening news at 6:30PM EST?

Honestly ask yourself that question and answer it honestly. Then ask yourself WHY that is the case.

I mean, how is that not just an injustice to journalism, integrity, fairness, blatant bias and arguable malfeasance on the part of CBS, NBC, ABC and all the other alphabet organizations out there that call themselves "news" organizations?

The hypocrisy is so thick and so obvious, it makes me mad beyond any measure. Mad enough to possibly take up arms to save this republic. I am NOT going to sit on the sidelines and let the abuse of the "Freedom of the Press" continue to go down this path. I'm not.

The Constitution is clear. Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech are two of the founding pillars of our institution. And both are being eroded by greed, control and thought police right in front of our eyes. This is communism territory people. This is STATE control. How can people sit by and just let this happen?
You'll have a lot of company. A LOT.

Hey. Can anyone tell me about that CO shooting? I don’t hear about it anymore.

Hey. Can anyone tell me about that CO shooting? I don’t hear about it anymore.

Not since Decaf's last update, where he discussed where that crazy white guy QAnon follower murdered a bunch of people in Boulder. Nothing since then.

Not since Decaf's last update, where he discussed where that crazy white guy QAnon follower murdered a bunch of people in Boulder. Nothing since then.
Decaf sure does have his thumb on the pulse of Q-Anon

Boy that story sure disappeared fast.