• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CBS' win / loss predictions for AFC.......................................... you guessed it

Well, it’s going to come down to QB play I think. If Russ and or Justin play well then the 6-11 prediction doesn’t hold water.
If this offense gets any kind of passing game that resembles an NFL passing game to go with our running game, then the offense will be dangerous.
Then add a defense that should be top five in the league then this team will be dangerous.
I think it all hinges on QB play whomever that turns out to be.

I hear yaz fully on the QB play. What I think really will make the difference is the differential of last year QB play vs this year. Add in the differential of last year’s OC compared to this year’s OC production. Those two concerns will determine outcome for the season.

We are assuming the “D” will be at least equal to last year, but we know that the “D” will be better than last year’s.

Salute the nation

We averaged 18 points per game last year. Even with new players that we perceive are better, how much can we improve? 20 points per game maybe?

We need quick strike capabilities. I think our wr is sub par NFL. It will be an interesting season.

I think we add a minimum of 6 to that number.

Salute the nation

I still think the Browns find a way to finish last in the division.
Just get to 8-8-1, never a losing season, greatest coach ever.

Do you know what would really be an impressive season...... 0-0-17
-totally undefeated and a non losing season... most epic ever

Do you know what would really be an impressive season...... 0-0-17
-totally undefeated and a non losing season... most epic ever
I would SO love to see that.
Remember the first year with 17 games and Shades went 8-8-1?
220, 221, whatever it takes.

I mean if a team ever gets to like 10 ties in a row, they absolutely should just play for tge tie every game ... yeah if you won out at 0-0-10 you likely make the playoffs, but 0-0-17 would be legendary in a way like nothing else🤣

Jeff Goldblum, a Pittsburgh native and Steeler fan, would agree.

tenor-4.gif

I would SO love to see that.
Remember the first year with 17 games and Shades went 8-8-1?
220, 221, whatever it takes.

I remember that season very well. My advocate for the 17 game season was that no way the Tomlin would be a 50-50 club. Boy was I wrong....................

Salute the nation

I have to agree here, dead last doesn’t seem to happen very often with this team, in this division. In fact I’d venture to say we have North Champions more than North last place.

As for Tomlin, most here think he should have been replaced already. With his newly extension, I could see a last place finish and yet, same coach for next season.

Same goes if 1 and done in the playoffs.

Salute the nation
Yeah, the extension means Tomlin isn’t getting fired anytime soon. I think the most likely scenario for him leaving before 2026 would be consecutive losing season that take the fun out of it for him and he retires.

Yeah, the extension means Tomlin isn’t getting fired anytime soon. I think the most likely scenario for him leaving before 2026 would be consecutive losing season that take the fun out of it for him and he retires.

I’m hoping Art Deuce’s son, DFan takes over VERY soon. He has been groomed and has had a larger voice lately.

Time will tell.

Salute the nation

It's likely going to be a tough start but who knows, maybe they'll get it figured out in a couple weeks. Last year we looked great and **** the bed at the start of the season. I'm going out on a limb and say 8-8-1

11-4-2.. after starting 2-2-2🤣
(I know this is improbable... if this happens Im calling myself psychic from now)

Psychic or psych-O

That's like asking

Real or Spirit World

Salute the nation

I'd say the win/loss prediction is too low for the Steelers. The team has improved across the roster when compared to last year. I'd say the floor for the the team this year is a Tomlin consistent around one game above 500. If the team can stay in the hunt the first half of the season to allow the offense to come together, I'm thinking they might have the potential to make noise in the playoffs.What's the preseason for if not to have delusions of grandeur? Regardless, the Browns will finish last in the division.

If last Saturday night is any indication We Stink, and will be lucky to win a game.

Warranty Disclaimer. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, AND EACH PARTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. SUPER DAVE ENTERPRISES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE.

Ain’t no way we finish under 500.
We aren’t built that way.
Team is much improved on both sides of the ball, new OC, new QB's, so I'll go with 10-7 and a wildcard playoff loss because that's as good as Shades knows how to be.

We do that and our improved D should be able to hold the enemy to under 24.
Winning formula right there.
Super Bowl baby! I'm feelin it!

I hear yaz !!!!

I feel Super Bowl every year, until they show otherwise……………..

Salute the nation

There’s used to be a day when the Steelers were picked to win the AFC North… what happened?

There’s used to be a day when the Steelers were picked to win the AFC North… what happened?

Ben ROETHLISBERGER retired…………………………. Worts

Salute the nation