• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charlotte II -- HUGE RIOT - 1 Shot down, so far!

Spike

Reaction score
Ongoing riot by BLM and other agitator groups in downtown Charlotte, North Carolina.

One black man has been shot and a Nother has been injured.

The identity of the shooter has not been determined.

They are rioting in front of the Ritz Carlton and Omni hotels, and have also destroyed a Mercedes SUV. It is complete anarchy!

Helter skelter, fo real!

live stream as police form massive human wall in the streets!

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

Too bad there's not a NASCAR race there this weekend.

Is that what Hope and Change looks like 8 years later?

what does stealing **** have to do with anyone getting shot, or people trashing innocent peoples ****. Bring in the NG and get these ******* off the street.

The message of MLK has officially become an exhibit in museums. Nothing more.

Helter skelter = Man was shot by another civilian, on life support. All the pro agitators were running around saying cops shot him smh

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CharlotteProtest?src=hash

Cs6_z4yVIAAomtO.jpg:large

Here comes the tear gas!

Not much going on right now in the streets, a lot of milling around - couple of hundred cops with nightsticks and full shields lined up everywhere

VIDEO OF CNN REPORTER BEING TACKLED BY RIOTERS LIVE ON CNN

https://twitter.com/hashtag/charlotte?lang=en

Last edited:
so let me make sure I understand this. A black man is told by the police to drop his weapon not once but several times, when he doesn't comply a BLACK cop shoots him. Now we are supposed to sympathetic to the black mans plight while they steal and destroy property that does not belong to them, This is how you act in this country now??????????? You want to act like a ******* animal you need to be treated like one, take them down and put them into police cages. I have no tolerance for this ****. someone tell me what the **** will make these particular black ******* happy.

Driving to Durham for the Pitt game friday night. Note to self: Don't stop in Charlotte.

NC governor declares state of emergency - mobilizing the National Guard and State police

That white reporter for Fox News has balls, right in the thick of it. Giuliani was awesome tonight on Hannity. Geraldo is a dumbfuck.

Who knew Charlotte Hornets gear was in such high demand?

Cs6-pxWWgAAEhMM.jpg

Is that what Hope and Change looks like 8 years later?

That's what Rush is axin'.....

It doesn't matter what the details are. We have a police event, a cop draws a weapon, cop fires a weapon, that's all we need to know. It's all we need to know and we're gonna get into gear, and we're gonna find something to protest all in the second term of the first African-American president in this country who promised and assured us that these are the kinds of things that would cease. These are the kinds of things that we were going to finally be able to get past.

There was to be a new sensitivity, a new awareness. In fact, people on the left were using the term "postracial society" to describe what the country would be like after the election of Barack Hussein Obama. We're not post- anything. We're worse post. We're ipso post. We're whatever is happening. It ain't for the better. We are digressing, we are regressing, and it's just downright shame.

Black Lives Matter goes to the White House and gets praised to the hilt. Black Lives Matter gets honored at the White House. My question is, were they radicalized before they went to the White House or after they left the White House? Well, it's a fair question, is it not? When did Black Lives Matter become really radicalized, before they went to the Oval Office or after? Well, it seems like violence and property destruction are the judge-and-jury justice that we have today.

ObamaBaltimore-blames.jpg

The mob determines right and wrong and then hands down the sentence then and there. The Justice Department watches from afar, and after everybody gets through tearing up a town, the Justice Department walks in there with Loretta Lynch and claims, "The police department's racist! We're gonna have to take it over, and we're gonna have to impose our federal guidelines. Charlotte, you're next. Tulsa, we'll be there before the end of the year before Obama's term's up. Thank you." I don't know, folks. It's just nobody wants this -- except those who do -- and it's a hell of a thing.

A quick question here: Why is Hillary Clinton not called out to demand that she denounce the rioting and violence of Black Lives Matter? I mean, they're her group, right? I mean, they support her. Why does she not get demanded to denounce 'em?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...rst_black_president_rioting_is_the_new_normal

Is the football game in Charlotte this weekend? If it is, I'm thinking they might want to move it.

Trump Labels Violent Riots In Charlotte 'An Attack On The Poor'

Innocent white bystanders attacked in Charlotte

If I lived in the Charlotte area, I'd be packing heat. And I wouldn't hesitate to use it.
Shame it has gotten this far.

Black cop shot a black perp who wouldn't drop his weapon. Black chief of police. Black President sending DOJ, headed by black AG, to investigate. Tell me again how this has anything to do with white people? Now who is getting persecuted?

Shocking

Who Is Behind The Riots? Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs

Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnns...rrested-nc-protesters-were-from-out-of-state/

I just don't ******* get this. I just saw one of the protesters interviewed on the news. He says they want peace. How the **** do they want peace if they are gonna blow **** up and loot a whole god damn city.

I see all the more reason to have a weapon capable of defending against many would be attackers. You turn out the lights and all hell breaks loose. I see a violent lot just waiting to do wrong. It's pretty damn sad.

Saw yesterday that the NFL is looking into changing the venue for Sunday's game.