• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chickillo must be benched

Everyone on defense was *** yesterday..the Dolphins ran Off tackle to both sides. Cam Heyward was truly missed. And the Patriots will try to do the same next week..

Oh I agree, we didn't have anyone setting the edge on either side, hence the performance. I was only pointing out the obvious biased speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Oh I agree, we didn't have anyone setting the edge on either side, hence the performance. I was only pointing out the obvious biased speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Oh yes my statement for the Coach. Backing up yours..

Everyone on defense was *** yesterday..the Dolphins ran Off tackle to both sides. Cam Heyward was truly missed. And the Patriots will try to do the same next week..

I bet chick would have looked a whole lot better with Heyward in front of him rather than Matthews.

That was the worst game Vince Williams has had IMO. He was out of position all day and missed a ton of tackles.

Film Room: Making Sense Of Pittsburgh’s Terrible Run Defense

http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...aking-sense-pittsburghs-terrible-run-defense/

Film Room: Making Sense Of Pittsburgh’s Terrible Run Defense

http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...aking-sense-pittsburghs-terrible-run-defense/

Remember when I said these are almost always good to watch? Not after a game like yesterday! It was painful to watch live, much less in slow mo on a repeating gif!

If Chickillo can just work through these next couple of seasons it will pay great dividends for him when the Patriots sign him and turn him into an all pro OLB.

If Chickillo can just work through these next couple of seasons it will pay great dividends for him when the Patriots sign him and turn him into an all pro OLB.

HA

The Milkman is back!