• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chico-- understood but need a FU

Maybe I am overreacting to this. but I am still pissed at his lack of effort. On a team sport like Football if you are not giving your all for your teammates, you should not be on the team.

There are actually a few people on twitter trying to defend him, saying it's not his job description to tackle.

There are actually a few people on twitter trying to defend him, saying it's not his job description to tackle.

Those few people are ******* MORONs.

Salute the nation

Maybe I am overreacting to this. but I am still pissed at his lack of effort. On a team sport like Football if you are not giving your all for your teammates, you should not be on the team.

Leadership has waned from this team. It starts at the top, but definitely has not appeared with-in the ranks.

Cowher was a leader of men and he knew to get the right character men to lead on the player level.

Minka has spoken out and it reminds me of TROY’s speaking out towards the end of his career.

Salute the nation

There are two types of players in the NFL:

Players that love the game of football and despise losing.

AND

Players that enjoy being a professional athlete and the fame and fortune that come with it.

The Steelers have too many of the latter and have let too many of the former leave (Mike Hilton and Arthur Maulett to name a couple). A football player wants to chase down the guy who intercepted the pass and force a fumble, Pickens just wants to catch TD passes.