• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chiefs Hit With COVID-19 Ahead of Game vs. Steelers

And the Ravens down to 3rd string. Huntley now on list

Haden vs Hill with Killebrew over the top, if Kelce cant go it's huge for us, as with his size the best bet for who to cover could be a double team of Schobert and Minkah.

It's down right commical as how this "covid protocol" works. It's made up as we go and not always clear direction.

BEN missed the Detroit game due to 10 day sentencing.

Salute the nation

It's down right commical as how this "covid protocol" works. It's made up as we go and not always clear direction.

BEN missed the Detroit game due to 10 day sentencing.

Salute the nation
Our company has changed our protocol 3 times in the past 3 months. I get it. It was 14 days then 10 and now 7 after having symptoms and testing positive.

no info on Kelce? what is the latest he can be activated?

no info on Kelce? what is the latest he can be activated?

About the time the whistle blows to signal the kicker he has 40 seconds to kick the ball.

He's playing agaist the STEELERS and on the Chiefs active roster so anytime he passes the 2nd negative he can play instantly.

He is already activated just waiting for 2nd negative in 24hrs.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation

Steelers will have Schobert, Spillane, and Ulysses for linebackers...LOL... we're screwed.

I would cheat a S over to Kelce and Mink over towards Hill's side. You have to get Mahomes thinking out there only chance they have in pulling off a victory.

Kelci may not even play and we can't be responsible for that. The NFL has made it so easy for him to return, I just notice it wasn't done for BEN or the STEELERS when they were in need.

Can we beat them at full strength,........ HELL yes !!!

Salute the nation

Kelce did not clear protocols this morning and is out for today.

No.one in the division is playing playoff worthy football. But the league put an asterisk on the season by moving the bar to return. My guess is the Bungles beat the Ravens today and probably rightfully take it. They mud stomped the Steelers twice. They have the best young qb in the division. Cleveland for all the national commercials and pre season predictions has flopped again and I think will unload Mayfield. Once tge Ratbirds pay Jackson They will be ****** in less than three years.

They had a few lineman and defensive players also in the protocol. Any updates on Watt drawing a backup?