• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China Heading Toward Future, USA Toward Past

China’s coal use more than doubled between 2002 and 2012, and it is by far the largest consumer in the world. Did you know this?

When the time is right economically speaking we'll see more electric cars. Right now the driving range is a bit short and there aren't enough charging stations.

Hip hooray for communism! - The Left.

**** China.

But not a 5.0 ... wrong body style/front end. Unless it's a 5.0 transplant. But i get the sentiment.

China uses coal to generate electricity that may be used in cars.

America has 60 years worth of clean coal technology that would be foolish to ignore or throw away.
Other countries have used the US clean coal technology and may even developed some on thier own.

Dig baby dig! I’m going to a mine in Ohio next week to try and sell them a dust suppressant chemical. This week we are spraying a ship of manganese with dust suppressant at a port in Chicago before it goes to USS. Mining rules.

Well the momentum of this thread got shat upon rather quickly. Back to the old drawing board 21.

What's even funnier is China will be using COAL FIRED POWER PLANTS to supply fuel to those electric vehicles!

ha ha

The Left always thinks the Commies are on point.

iauAivB.png

What's even funnier is China will be using COAL FIRED POWER PLANTS to supply fuel to those electric vehicles!

ha ha

If you count the pollution created by nickel mines to make batteries, which is so bad we don't even allow it in the U.S., gasoline powered cars pollute less than electric vehicles. But wrecking the environment in the Philippines and Nigeria where the dark-skinned people live is okay since we don't really see them.

Last edited:
But not a 5.0 ... wrong body style/front end. Unless it's a 5.0 transplant. But i get the sentiment.

That first car is clearly a stang. Can’t tell what year given all the body mods but you know what I mean