• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China not letting investors take money out

An early morning thought before the coffee kicks in. In the early 50's my parents had 3 kids, who in turn produced 9 kids, averaging 3 each for both generations.
Those 9 kids have only produced 12 kids among them so far, but they're likely done. Oddly enough, both my maternal and paternal grandparents had 3 kids as well, so for 3 generations it was a 3 kid household and it's now down to 1.3. Not sure this means anything as far as this country goes, just a random thought on my part.
It means your pretty damn good at math Zona...
;)

And birth control pills and easy access abortions. This was all predicted 35 years ago when I was in school; demographics based on birth rates shows the economic future of any nation.

Don't forget the Feminism.

This was always the plan to reduce population density there, however the people who enacted it never realized that when the fruits of their labor were ripe, the country’s economy would be significantly carried by the cheap labor the overpopulation created…
Yeah no.
They wanted to SLOW the growth of their population not crash it. They did not take into account their own culture though, the people wanted sons to carry the family name and take care of them in their old age. They literally abandoned and killed female infants throughout the 80s and most of the 90s. This is a case of unintended consequences.

Yeah no.
They wanted to SLOW the growth of their population not crash it. They did not take into account their own culture though, the people wanted sons to carry the family name and take care of them in their old age. They literally abandoned and killed female infants throughout the 80s and most of the 90s. This is a case of unintended consequences.
I thought government always had the best intentions towards its citizens, and always knew what is best.

I thought government always had the best intentions towards its citizens, and always knew what is best.
They sure do,

That’s why the scariest phrase in the English language is, “I’m from the government and here to help.”

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

This nation seems on the verge of starting a war in order to not fail due to a hollow economy.

'I can't get my money out': Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says China is restricting flows of capital out of the country

China uses the very cheap and unskilled slave like labor to make " made in China " items cheaply and put their spyware devices anywhere they can like laptops and balloons.

Dementia Joe and his family are in bed with them. IMO the USA should get there cheap labor elsewhere and share shift the labor forces to southern boarder to cheap the Mexican / latino labor , built in factories by us located in the Southern boarder away from populated areas and too far to flee from by foot. We build the work centers. We bus them in and out. Put China out of business. Their trade defect with us is enormous.

Built in the USA. By cheap labor and Americans. Maybe a visionary type of President can do this.

The alternative is to keep buying made in China products. Really others can make such products cheaply too. I'd prefer my option.

And birth control pills and easy access abortions. This was all predicted 35 years ago when I was in school; demographics based on birth rates shows the economic future of any nation.
Honestly I don’t know if abortion is legal in all of Europe or not or in some countries and not others. I do know they don’t protest and riot about it because they voted on it instead of being arbitrarily decided by courts.