• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump

Donald Trump is a buffoon. That said, I am glad he is in the position he is in. This is the kind of thing that will hopefully shake American politicians out of their pompous bullshit. The fact that Rubio and the like are plotting contested conventions and the like should tell Americans where politics in America stands right now. They all know what is best for us. They do not listen to us. They have forgotten they work for us. **** that. Time for change.

George Costanza 'bizarro world'. That's where it stands.

They've lost it altogether...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/doors-gop-consulting-independent-219859

Donors ask GOP consulting firm to research independent presidential bid

A group of Republicans is moving quickly to research ballot-access requirements for independent candidates in case Trump wraps up the GOP nomination next month.

By Scott Bland |
02/26/16 12:44 PM EST

Conservative donors have engaged a major GOP consulting firm in Florida to research the feasibility of mounting a late, independent run for president amid growing fears that Donald Trump could win the Republican nomination.

A memo prepared for the group zeroes in on ballot access as a looming obstacle for any independent candidate, along with actually identifying a viable, widely known contender and coalescing financial support for that person. The two states with the earliest deadlines for independent candidates, Texas and North Carolina, also have some of the highest hurdles for independents to get on the ballot, according to the research.

“All this research has to happen before March 16, when inevitably Trump is the nominee, so that we have a plan in place," a source familiar with the discussions said. March 16 is the day after the GOP primary in Florida, a winner-take-all contest that Marco Rubio supporters have identified as a must-win to stop Trump's early momentum.

“It’s critical some serious attention is given to this,” the source said.

The document, stamped “confidential,” was authored by staff at Data Targeting, a Republican firm based in Gainesville, Fla. The memo notes that “it is possible to mount an independent candidacy but [it] will require immediate action on the part of this core of key funding and strategic players.”

Data Targeting did not respond to a request for comment on the memo.

The research points to Texas and North Carolina as early tests for running an independent, conservative candidate against Trump and the Democratic nominee. The candidate would need to gather over 79,900 valid petition signatures in Texas by May 9 and over 89,000 in North Carolina by June 9.

Only two other states have thresholds that high, and gathering petitions can be an expensive and time-consuming process. What’s more, the Texas signatures would have to come entirely from voters who did not vote in this year’s Democratic and Republican primaries.

But “with 38 electoral votes in play in Texas and North Carolina’s true swing state status, failing to qualify in either or both states would render any independent candidate non-viable,” the report's authors wrote. “This is logistically possible but will require immediate action.”

By July 15, the independent candidate would need more than 460,000 voter signatures to make the ballot in 11 states. Assuming an April 1 start date, the campaign would have to gather 4,345 valid signatures per day to maintain a steady pace.

Just for giggles...

George Costanza 'bizarro world'. That's where it stands.

They've lost it altogether...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/doors-gop-consulting-independent-219859

Donors ask GOP consulting firm to research independent presidential bid

A group of Republicans is moving quickly to research ballot-access requirements for independent candidates in case Trump wraps up the GOP nomination next month.

By Scott Bland |
02/26/16 12:44 PM EST

Conservative donors have engaged a major GOP consulting firm in Florida to research the feasibility of mounting a late, independent run for president amid growing fears that Donald Trump could win the Republican nomination.

A memo prepared for the group zeroes in on ballot access as a looming obstacle for any independent candidate, along with actually identifying a viable, widely known contender and coalescing financial support for that person. The two states with the earliest deadlines for independent candidates, Texas and North Carolina, also have some of the highest hurdles for independents to get on the ballot, according to the research.

“All this research has to happen before March 16, when inevitably Trump is the nominee, so that we have a plan in place," a source familiar with the discussions said. March 16 is the day after the GOP primary in Florida, a winner-take-all contest that Marco Rubio supporters have identified as a must-win to stop Trump's early momentum.

“It’s critical some serious attention is given to this,” the source said.

The document, stamped “confidential,” was authored by staff at Data Targeting, a Republican firm based in Gainesville, Fla. The memo notes that “it is possible to mount an independent candidacy but [it] will require immediate action on the part of this core of key funding and strategic players.”

Data Targeting did not respond to a request for comment on the memo.

The research points to Texas and North Carolina as early tests for running an independent, conservative candidate against Trump and the Democratic nominee. The candidate would need to gather over 79,900 valid petition signatures in Texas by May 9 and over 89,000 in North Carolina by June 9.

Only two other states have thresholds that high, and gathering petitions can be an expensive and time-consuming process. What’s more, the Texas signatures would have to come entirely from voters who did not vote in this year’s Democratic and Republican primaries.

But “with 38 electoral votes in play in Texas and North Carolina’s true swing state status, failing to qualify in either or both states would render any independent candidate non-viable,” the report's authors wrote. “This is logistically possible but will require immediate action.”

By July 15, the independent candidate would need more than 460,000 voter signatures to make the ballot in 11 states. Assuming an April 1 start date, the campaign would have to gather 4,345 valid signatures per day to maintain a steady pace.

Yep, they would rather have an establishment fed Hillary in there than Trump

And that is the problem with the Republican party. They would rather give it away than have someone who isn't one of them. **** them all. This 2 party system is a joke. It is one party, playing on the emotions of gullible American sheep. I do not like Trump. Not one damn bit. But his candidacy could signal a turn in business as usual. That CANNOT be a bad thing.

Turn out the lights....

Trump Leads Rubio By 18 Points Nationwide Post-Debate

Donald Trump leads Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) by 18 points nationwide after the tenth GOP presidential debate, according to a new survey.

Trump roars past Rubio with 39 percent to 21 percent, according to the NBC News/Survey Monkey poll released Friday.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...rump-leads-rubio-by-18-points-nationwide-post

If Trump beats Rubio in his own state, it's over.

hahaha

google "Rubio gay"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You don't get it - Trump is running in NJ - not Christie

New Jersey Republican Presidential Primary

Trump +18.6

Rutgers-Eagleton Trump +27
Fairleigh Dickinson Trump +13
Quinnipiac Trump +15

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...sey_republican_presidential_primary-3444.html

No... I DO get it. Christie does nothing to help increase Trump's voter turnout in NJ, but should he be chosen as Trump's running mate he could be a negative influence. I'm not talking about the primary, I'm talking about the general election... else I wouldn't be pointing out that his presence could serve to give the Democrats the win in the state.

One game at time.

Holy ****, everyone wants to jump ahead 9 months, that's a lifetime away in politics - enjoy the show, watch history being made.

Super Tuesday and March is all that counts right now

Spike rules. **** CNN and Fox, we don't need that censored, government-scrubbed ****.

Oh gosh... that's the VP pick huh? outsider with government experience and presidential dreams who is a bit of a blowhard himself... puts New Jersey in play...

I think Trump being from the area NJ is already in play. I'd wager he'll try to tap kasich to put Ohio in play.

I think Trump being from the area NJ is already in play. I'd wager he'll try to tap kasich to put Ohio in play.

He's already beating Kasich in Ohio. And crushing Rubio in Florida. For some reason the steers and queers in Texas (no offense Coolie) are still polling higher for Cruz.

Last edited:
Spike rules. **** CNN and Fox, we don't need that censored, government-scrubbed ****.

Fox should just declare itself the GOPe anti-Trump channel....all Rubio lovers on there. Disgusting. Plus Trump gets 100 X more coverage on CNN and MSNBC

Turn them off

Fox hits new 3 year low

Since the first GOP presidential debate last August, Fox News Channel seems to have lost its perception mojo with its core right-leaning audience. By mid February, FNC’s perception by Republican adults 18 and over had reached its lowest point in more than three years, and has declined by approximately 50% since January of this year.

http://www.brandindex.com/article/fox-news-hits-more-two-year-perception-low-republicans​

He's already beating Kasich in Ohio. And crushing Rubio in Florida. For some reason the steers and queers in Texas (no offense Coolie) are still polling higher for Cruz.

Of course he's beating Kasich in Ohio. If he taps Kasich for VP he might beat Hilldawg.

hahahahaha

I turn on CNN and then flip to MSNBC and have both covering Trump's plane doing a flyby of the tower at a Arkansas airport, THEN A WHOLE SPEECH

NO WONDER Bernie is losing - Dems are having a primary TODAY and Bernie is speaking and they don't cover him

hahahahahahahha

It's a REVOLUTION!

Shitcanned!

Melissa Harris-Perry Fired: MSNBC Host Will Reportedly Be Canned After Walking Out On Her Show

Melissa Harris-Perry will reportedly be fired after the MSNBC host went on a tirade against the network accusing it of using her as a token minority and then skipped out on her planned show on Saturday.

“I will not be used as a tool for their purposes. I am not a token, mammy, or little brown bobble head"

http://www.inquisitr.com/2835588/me...-walking-out-on-her-show/#VXlrLPljUSShDBQY.99

--------------

Libtard dumbass actually tried pulling the race card on her boss....didn't work