• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Christian slapped with $12,000 'Shariah fine' for not removing shoes

Well, there is a "my feelings are hurt", but there is also the concept of actual damages incurred.

What were their actual damages? Should be significantly less than $12,000, I would think. Do they have to get their floor steam cleaned by a professional? Do they have to pay an Imam to come by to bless the place? Presumably, they should be allowed to get out of any lease without incurring any early exit fees if they feel like they need to move from the tainted place.

For $12k, you can walk on my floors with shoes on every day for a month and **** my wife every one of those days.

Can I **** on them too?

to be fair, Rogering Miz Ark is a free throw-in that ark prefers so as to free up time for him to make violent love to his solar-powered calculator.

Why is everyone so concerned about trivial things going on in Canada and Europe?

Why is everyone so concerned about trivial things going on in Canada and Europe?

Because the left coast and NE states want to be just like that and are moving nearer and nearer. When they get these types of rules, people in DC decide that those rules should apply to everyone. Duh.

Years ago, people like me would see stupid **** happen in one of the foreign countries and think "that couldn't happen here". Apparently, that is the wrong attitude.

Canada is losing its mind.

ya think?

Canadian Province Wants Children Removed From Homes If Parents Won't Let Their Little Boys Identify As Little Girls

national-geographic-transgender-cover-640x480.jpg

Ontario has now passed a law that would allow the government to invade your home and strip you of your child if your little Billy comes home from school one day and announces he’s a girl, and you have the temerity to tell him that he is not in fact a girl.

The Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act of 2017 passed through the Ontario legislature. It tells child services and judges to consider factors including “race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression” in removing a child from the home.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17202/fascism-canadian-province-wants-children-removed-ben-shapiro#