• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Clark Haggans passed

No ******* way. I am just watching him play against Seattle in the SB on nfl network. A little shocking to say the least. 46 years old. Man. A very important piece in our success. Condolences to his family and all that knew him. We lost a good man.

R I P Clark. Condolences to his friends and family.🙏

Wow I just saw this in my feed....so sad...he was young! RIP Clark....Condolences to his family and children.

Condolences to the family; way too young

Condolences to his FAMILY and friends.

I liked his play on the field and his teammate abilities. GOOD MAN all the way around.

I Thank Him for all his great play on the field and his NON-headline off field life as well.

Salute the nation

No ******* way. I am just watching him play against Seattle in the SB on nfl network. A little shocking to say the least. 46 years old. Man. A very important piece in our success. Condolences to his family and all that knew him. We lost a good man.
Same here......... just watched Superbowl XL and he played well in that game ............. Rest in Peace ........ Clark

again. sh it.
I apologize but I keep wondering what is causing all these early deaths,
46 for a premium athlete. i just don't get it. is it just life?
happening way more often. JMO.

condolences,

Reactions: JMM
Sad to hear.

Nice player from our Super Bowl 40 team.

Always thought his play reminded me alot of Robin Coles.

Last edited:
I also was tuning in throughout last night during super bowl XL replay. Eerily I noticed Haggans and remembered him being a solid player. Next morning we learn of this. Way too young. As others have said, he was a solid off field dude as well that I recall. RIP Clark.

This is sad to hear, especially so young. He was a big part of those Steelers teams.

RIP