• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Clown Lives Matter!

All clowns should be locked in cages. Throw in mimes for being annoying.

Seriously.. The amount of clown stories in the news these days is utterly laughable... There are many more newsworthy items that should take precedent over these jokers..

If only the clowns in DC were worth this much attention.

I thought they just dressed in orange and brown and come from Cleveland

A couple of bullet ridden clowns will most probably put a stop to this nonsense.

Hell, I'd like to shoot the regular clowns. I always hated clowns.

When I was too young to remember, we must have went someplace where there were clowns and I showed a dislike for them. My Mom, not being one of the progressive types, used to say if I was acting up, "If you don't knock it off, I'm going to take you and drop you off where the clowns are." That worked until I was about 8 or 9 and realized she was full of ****. But it did reinforce the dislike of all things clown.

The best part of the story is that every once and a while we would get these calls, I am sure most of you got them if you were kids in the 70s, from the Shriner's Circus, about sending underprivileged kids to the circus. You knew what the call was when my Mom picked up because she would get a scowl on her face and then yell in the phone "I don't have enough money to send my own kids!" Well, I was a smartass kid of about 10-11 when she threatened me about dropping me with the clowns. I told her she wasn't going to do that. "Why?" she said. I said "Cause you can't afford it." She almost killed me.

That's a good memory. She died many years ago, way too young. But she used to laugh about that one a lot.

**** clowns. Kill them all.

this is no laughing matter

I thought they just dressed in orange and brown and come from Cleveland

Bernie Kosar and teammate from back in the day.

ml5hys.jpg

This fad will end the first time one of these idiots is shot or beaten to death by somebody they are trying to scare.