• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is what I was afraid of

Not surprising for her to get an initial bump in the polls. She's mostly an unknown. As she speaks more and people learn more about her, she'll go down.

They hate Trump so much they voted for a garden vegetable over him. Kamala’s qualifications and likability are irrelevant. This election will be about turnout. The GOP better push mail in voting, early voting etc. like the Dems did last time because you can’t count on day-of voting for numerous reasons.
The most important reason being that the voting process in America is easily corrupted.

For someone that couldn't carry her own home state in the primaries in 2020.
It’s not so much her. It’s her party. They’re corrupt. They cheat. They lie. Of course they say the same about the republicans but the democrats have influence over the population for the most part.

They have the power of the media at their disposal. And there now seems to be a buy in from the younger people which is what I was afraid of

So this is what I'm afraid of. Before Biden decided to step down, every media source on the internet allowed comments on the stories/opinions they ran.
Now that Harris is the candidate, 90% of the posts have the comments turned off.

Not surprising for her to get an initial bump in the polls. She's mostly an unknown. As she speaks more and people learn more about her, she'll go down.
so she'll do what she does best?

This really really sucks man.
Harris takes big lead in swing states.
We clearly underestimated the amount of stupid people in this country.

It's msn. They lie to get results. It's actually just the left setting up the cheating and saying it was legit based on polls.

I told you all that the cheating was already in place. They could have put up any candidate, and the media would pile up to say how great they are polling. It's the machine.

I have said it here before, and other places, too - Trump will not be president again. They simply won't allow it. He will be killed, or cheated against, or whatever, but it won't happen. Get ready for the big downfall.

So, I've got a FB account, yeah I don't know why either, but it's being inundated with unsolicited posts from left wing lunatics posting inane anti-conservative (Trump) comments.
All of this starting when Biden was removed from the picture. Zuckerberg and his bots are in full election mode.

Anyone who still believes that your vote actually matters or is even counted, deserves everything you get.

The next election that won’t be rigged, will be when we vote with flying bullets. I firmly believe that that day is much closer than many believe. When it happens again this time, hopefully Trump actually does what they claimed he did last time. He needs to spend election night in the American Redoubt. When it is stolen again, he needs to be in an area where he can be protected and lead the charge. He can’t really be protected where the opposition is amongst you or within reach. North central Idaho is about as secure an area as can be had today. Wilderness areas to the east, and mountains all around, populated with those that have been preparing for this eventuality for a LONG time.

Anyone who still believes that your vote actually matters or is even counted, deserves everything you get.

The next election that won’t be rigged, will be when we vote with flying bullets. I firmly believe that that day is much closer than many believe. When it happens again this time, hopefully Trump actually does what they claimed he did last time. He needs to spend election night in the American Redoubt. When it is stolen again, he needs to be in an area where he can be protected and lead the charge. He can’t really be protected where the opposition is amongst you or within reach. North central Idaho is about as secure an area as can be had today. Wilderness areas to the east, and mountains all around, populated with those that have been preparing for this eventuality for a LONG time.
I regret to admit that I agree with the potentiality of this scenario as much as I do any other. The end is very close. JMO

I regret to admit that I agree with the potentiality of this scenario as much as I do any other. The end is very close. JMO
Eventually a stand will need to be taken, I just don’t think it is imminent. Americans are way too comfortable, no matter how they talk. The complain about inflation so they no longer buy their $15 moca choka super swizzle tootie fruity cappa latte. Instead they are now buying the $10 version. When they a forced to not buy one at all, then they will start rethinking things. The pain has not really started yet.

Eventually a stand will need to be taken, I just don’t think it is imminent. Americans are way too comfortable, no matter how they talk. The complain about inflation so they no longer buy their $15 moca choka super swizzle tootie fruity cappa latte. Instead they are now buying the $10 version. When they a forced to not buy one at all, then they will start rethinking things. The pain has not really started yet.
It may or may not happen around this upcoming election. If not, the can will be kicked down the road a few years. It will happen, though.

It will probably take something like The Great Depression to motivate people to action. I would hope it wouldn't get to that.

All these polls are setting the stage for illegal ballot box shenanigans. They are using fake polling data to help cover for the illegal ballots That will be counted.

I hope its fake.
Msn isn't doing the polling. They are reporting it.

In the article:
More recently, Harris is shown leading Trump, in eight national polls. The new polls show the presumptive Democratic nominee is leading the former president by between 1 and 4 points.
That is a lot of lying if it isn't true.

They skew poll numbers. They really can't be believed. I like Byron Donald's appearance on the George Stepanopoulous propaganda show. George was trying his best to slam but Donald's kept his cool and kept talking. George was visibly upset a couple times, raising his voice, his face distorted with anger.

I guess that's all the fun I get. They gush about Kamala. It's enough to make a fellow vomit. She will win. It's in the bag. Sad days for America.