• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

C'mon you hairless apes, March 22 states - Ariz, Utah, American Samoa + Idaho D

Cruz wins UT.
Trump wins AZ and American Samoa.
Hildebeast wins everything on the Dem side.

Predictions

Arizona (58 delegates - winner take all)
Trump 43%
Cruz 34%
Kasich 21%

Utah (40 delegates split, but a 50% winner would take all)
Cruz 46%
Trump 39%
Kasich 13%

Trump wins Samoa in a landslide

American Samoa For TRUMP
Talofa American Samoa, Donald Trump is the only candidate who truly love and care about our Military and Vets. We must do everything we can to put him in office. ‪#‎MakeOurMilitaryGreatAgain‬

Liberal fascist domestic terrorists block highway near Trump event

bMwqqhA.jpg

tMeUHfS.jpg

Traffic backed up for miles. Trump event goes on. Way to piss off motorists, now they really hate Hillary/Bernie

Arrest them, send their vehicles to Mexico

Sanders confirms he won't attend AIPAC

Bernie Sanders will be the only presidential candidate not speaking before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee

“Unfortunately, I am going to be traveling throughout the West and the campaign schedule that we have prevents me from attending.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...bernie-sanders-not-attend-aipac-israel-220973

----------------------

Horseshit - you're losing anyway Bernie - just admit you hate Jews now too.

Liberal fascist domestic terrorists arrested in NYC

Scuffle In New York City During An Anti-Trump Protest

A small skirmish erupted at an anti-Trump rally in New York City after several "protestors" started throwing water bottles at police.

160319141711-donald-trump-protest-new-york-city-ganim-nr-00012106-large-169.jpg

Police arrest protestors

All white - must be Bernie fans

Liberal fascist domestic terrorists arrested in NYC

Scuffle In New York City During An Anti-Trump Protest

A small skirmish erupted at an anti-Trump rally in New York City after several "protestors" started throwing water bottles at police.

160319141711-donald-trump-protest-new-york-city-ganim-nr-00012106-large-169.jpg

Police arrest protestors

All white - must be Bernie fans

No hairless ape sightings?

Cruz opens huge lead over Trump in Utah
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/ted-cruz-donald-trump-utah-poll-220998#ixzz43RLH0TY4

Ted Cruz has a significant lead over his two Republican challengers in the days leading up to the Utah caucuses — and yes, that includes Donald Trump. A Y2 Analytics survey released on Saturday shows Cruz with the support of 53 percent of likely Republican caucus-goers. If Cruz were to get at least 50 percent of the vote in Tuesday’s caucus, he’d capture all 40 of the state’s GOP delegates.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich came in second in the poll with 29 percent, and Trump followed him at 11 percent.

The survey also found that 64 percent of Utah Republicans believe Trump will weaken the Republican Party as its nominee. Among those who said they wouldn't support Trump in the Utah caucuses, a majority say they would be unable to vote for the GOP front-runner in November should he be the party's nominee.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know the drill Spike, I'll help you out: "Screw Utah!! Who needs Utah? Get on the Trump Train or get squashed! Let's drop a nuclear bomb on Utah, **** those mormon hillbillies!" Oh, and don't forget, Bernie hates Jews & Blacks!

Last edited:
Ha ha!

I thought polls don't matter?

Mormons want Romney - Romney endorses Cruz - pretty simple math there. I've been to Utah many many times - it's a strange place

meanwhile

Secretary of State Chelsea Clinton Promises Obamacare for Illegals

Chelsea told attendees at a Utah campaign stop that her mother is eager to extend Obamacare "to people who are living and working here, regardless of immigration status, regardless of citizenship status."

The apparent promise to extend Obamacare to illegal immigrants came Tuesday at a campaign stop for Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton in Salt Lake City, where an unidentified man questioned Chelsea about the intersection of heath care and immigration policy.

"I'm a proud gay Latino immigrant, now a U.S. citizen. So I support your mom," the man said in a video of the encounter.

The man explained that he works with illegal immigrants and many would like to purchase health insurance - "many can actually afford the health plan," he said - but the website to sign up for Obamacare in Utah asks about residency status, so they can't participate.

"Is she planning on expanding Obamacare as people know it, ACA, to include people who are not fully documented? Because when you get ill, your illness will not ask you if you are a permanent resident or not," the man said.

Of course she will, Chelsea said.

"It's such an important question. Thank you for supporting my mom," Chelsea said.

"She has been on the right side of pushing for full health care inclusion really for as long as she's been pushing for universal healthcare."

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/chelsea-hillary-wants-obamacare-for-illegals/

Another Bernie fan with his hand out

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Kevin Dougherty Assaulted In Center City By Homeless Man

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Judge Kevin Dougherty has been hospitalized after being assaulted by a homeless man in Center City Friday night, police said.

The assault happened around 6 p.m. at 15th and Market streets after the man allegedly asked Dougherty for cash as he left Philadelphia City Hall, investigators said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...d-in-Center-City-372632831.html#ixzz43PQv41ez

I know the drill Spike, I'll help you out

you poor thing - you've been giving Bernie $27 dollars a day for what, almost a year now?

He's losing by over 2.5 million votes, he clearly can't motivate people to actually get out to vote

Where did all that donation money go to anyway?

looks like Bernie is gonna be kicked out the door

Fight Bernie! Fight!

Democrats to Sanders: Time to wind it down

Protracted combat with Hillary Clinton threatens to do real damage in a general election against Donald Trump, senators warn

Nearly a dozen Democratic lawmakers suggested in interviews that Sanders should focus more on stopping Donald Trump and less on why he believes Clinton’s stands on trade, financial regulation and foreign policy would make her a flawed president.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/bernie-dems-winddown-220966#ixzz43XEjP94I

Apparently there are Mormons who think that Cruz is the fulfillment of prophesy in the Book of Mormon.

looks like Bernie is gonna be kicked out the door

Fight Bernie! Fight!

Democrats to Sanders: Time to wind it down

Protracted combat with Hillary Clinton threatens to do real damage in a general election against Donald Trump, senators warn

Nearly a dozen Democratic lawmakers suggested in interviews that Sanders should focus more on stopping Donald Trump and less on why he believes Clinton’s stands on trade, financial regulation and foreign policy would make her a flawed president.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/bernie-dems-winddown-220966#ixzz43XEjP94I

Duh, but the thing is if Bernie starts drilling her, her poll numbers dip and people see she is less electable than trump and they vote for Bernie... if Bernie were to win, whom would the establishment back? Rodham Clinton lives in a glass house where the media has deflected many of the real questions about her... it is probably why The Donald cackles about facing her all the time... he knows that he has already been attacked with everything the repubs and dems can levy on him.... his polll numbers have no where to go but up... she has barely been questioned, and when she does get questioned she keeps having to move further and further left towards bernie to keep her base, and that is just giving Trump more ammo.... its an unenviable place

It’s amazing what Trump is doing. He has literally everyone attacking him non-stop on both the left and the right and he continues to steamroll them all.

Primary results: Front-runners score key Western victories

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton notched convincing victories in Arizona, picking up the biggest prize on Western Tuesday that moved the front-runners ever closer to a general election clash.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/22/p...daho-primaries-caucuses-highlights/index.html