• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

C'mon you hairless apes, March 22 states - Ariz, Utah, American Samoa + Idaho D

It’s amazing what Trump is doing. He has literally everyone attacking him non-stop on both the left and the right and he continues to steamroll them all.

Primary results: Front-runners score key Western victories

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton notched convincing victories in Arizona, picking up the biggest prize on Western Tuesday that moved the front-runners ever closer to a general election clash.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/22/p...daho-primaries-caucuses-highlights/index.html

If he would have won Utah, that would have almost sealed the deal. He keeps letting Cruz hang around. Kind of reminds me of the Steelers.

If he would have won Utah, that would have almost sealed the deal. He keeps letting Cruz hang around. Kind of reminds me of the Steelers.

He was never going to win ******* Utah!

The Mormons are a bigger cult than even Islamic jihadis...they do whatever their elders say

He was never going to win ******* Utah!

The Mormons are a bigger cult than even Islamic jihadis...they do whatever their elders say

Yeah, what he said. Now where are those ****** dishes?

You know you're ****** up if you want more than one wife anyway. Who needs that agrivation?

Latest Fox poll has Trump up, overall, by only 3 points now. That is a statistical tie. This is the first time it has been that close. I would much rather have Trump than Cruz. I can't stand Cruz's whiny ***** voice. He would drive me crazy if he were Prez.