• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN Blows the Lid off Trump and Ice Cream

Ok, the first problem here is that it was vanilla ice cream. Any worthy president would not be so plain. They would at least have chocolate if not going full exotic like tutti fruity. And where are the sprinkles, dammit! What kind of president eats naked ice cream? How incompetent! And vanilla ice cream is white, like snow. Russia has snow. Dammit, its the Russian influence again. Impeachment now!

XMPUHFc.jpg

Vanilla on its own is useless. When having something a la mode, it is the only flavor to balance the pastry. That and I can't think of a better flavor for a float as well. Makes an incredible beer float also, if you have a sweet, savoury Imperial Stout! But yea, on its own, there's a hundred flavors I'd rather have on a cone than vanilla.

No way. Vanilla is a very intense flavor. People who can't tell imitation vanilla from real vanilla and associate white with plain think vanilla is plain or boring.

true vanilla bean ice cream is great! Not boring in the least. Just depends on my mood and availability at the time.

No way. Vanilla is a very intense flavor. People who can't tell imitation vanilla from real vanilla and associate white with plain think vanilla is plain or boring.

Vanilla from the bean is a great flavor, too bad the ice cream companies bastardize it so people don't know what vanilla tastes like. If you get Fast Food shakes or soft serve, you have no idea what real vanilla tastes like. Same thing as candy companies bastardizing flavors like banana, Orange, and strawberry. They taste NOTHING like the actual fruit.

I find vanilla to be a better complimentary flavor than being on its own. There is a percentage of the population that call it their favorite flavor, but I'd be hard pressed to know if they like vanilla or imitation vanilla.

Vanilla ice cream is white. Therefore, Trump is racist for choosing white ice cream. He is doubly racist because he has two scoops. There's the new narrative for you.