• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN calls black people felons...

I have a question, when is the "unbiased" press going to run this video??

KKK Grand Dragon Supports Hillary Clinton for President

I want to see the press run this too....oh this video doesn't exist to the MSM

Another headline you'll never see on CNN

Two gang members charged in murder of Dwyane Wade’s cousin

Two gang-affiliated Chicago brothers out on parole were charged with murder Sunday following the fatal shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade’s cousin, area cops said.

The shooting occurred during a brief period when one of the brothers had legally removed his mandatory ankle monitor, according to Johnson

http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/two-gang-members-charged-in-murder-of-dwyane-wades-cousin/

And I'm the one picking fights?

Everyone assembled here to condemn the racist comments. YOU jumped into the thread to cast aspersions to the comments and to mitigate them because somewhere someone inferred Donald's comments meant people in support of the 2nd should kill Hillary. I'm picking the fight??? LMAO

Lol+idiot+its+not+real+stupid+its+for+snl+if+_08f5f7ce8d06219c0a2024d2218eeeef.jpg

Another headline you'll never see on CNN

Two gang members charged in murder of Dwyane Wade’s cousin

Two gang-affiliated Chicago brothers out on parole were charged with murder Sunday following the fatal shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade’s cousin, area cops said.

The shooting occurred during a brief period when one of the brothers had legally removed his mandatory ankle monitor, according to Johnson

http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/two-gang-members-charged-in-murder-of-dwyane-wades-cousin/

I read in one news account that they were shooting at a cab for making eye contact. Seriously?

Both are repeat gun offenders, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson confirmed, and both were out on parole at the time of the killing.
Speaking about Darwin, Johnson said he is a six-time weapon offender who was jailed in 2013 for six years for another gun crime but released on parole in February.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Wade-s-cousin-dead-Chicago.html#ixzz4Ioj1zw7h
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hmmm. In a city where guns are illegal. But Odumma and Hitlery want to take guns away from law abiding citizens to solve the problem.

They won't enforce the gun laws we have, that might actually lower gun related crime, which will do nothing to forward their gun-ban agenda. So they continually let criminals walk who have used guns hoping that they will continue to use them and feed their narrative.

Hmmm. In a city where guns are illegal. But Odumma and Hitlery want to take guns away from law abiding citizens to solve the problem.
Because if we enforce the gun laws already on the books that would result in more blacks being incarcerated and the Libs think there is already too much of that. No, what we need is more laws designed to get white people arrested. To keep it fair.