• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN.

So far, it appears this was unjust. Has anyone seen the video from the first Interaction?

That's some pretty ****** up videos and audio.Ive seen 5 videos so far with one house video that has no sound. That one gives a perfect overview. They soccer kicked that man in the face numerous times. He's ******* cuffed,tazed,pepper sprayed and brutalized beyond any reason and beaten and beaten and beaten.

How in the **** did these guys make it onto the police force? They recruit out of gangs now? That's what it looked like. That was ******* awful.

These clowns just got other officers around the country killed because of them.

I watched the videos. Those ******* are guilty as hell.

I used to go to Memphis a lot because my previous employer was headquartered there. There are no white people in Memphis except for the tourists.

cnn is so upset these cops were not white, they still find a way to make it racist​

Opinion: The police who killed Tyre Nichols were Black. But they might still have been driven by racism​

In fairness this was an opinion piece by Van Jones

I used to go to Memphis a lot because my previous employer was headquartered there. There are no white people in Memphis except for the tourists.

The entire place is run by democrats. So they can stick all of that white supremacy crap up their ***.

Whatever they control either turns to **** or remains ****. When will people learn.

The entire place is run by democrats. So they can stick all of that white supremacy crap up their ***.

Whatever they control either turns to **** or remains ****. When will people learn.
Last I was there, they were joking that the Memphis mayor won Realtor of The Year in Tunica, MS.

I've already stopped watching it on TV as soon as I started seeing everyone scream racism. They're all black. Get the **** out of here with that race ****.

The whole resisting arrest thing is bs. They intentionally didn't secure him so they could beat on him. The pepper spray,taser,baton,kicking in the face, upper cuts to the face while another officer held his hands behind his back, then he somehow is left free and beaten some more.

The guy was maybe 150-160 pounds. Most of those officers 220-270 pounds. The guy wasn't high, so drugs are out of the question.

I agree with that last video. This looked personal and they damn sure could have secured him with 5 men easily without any of that bs.

When these guys start turning on each other for deals we will find out the reason they did this to him. Looked like that beat down was personal. They should put them under the jail. As for racism , this didn't have anything to do with it.

Yeah, this wasn’t some random police brutality. This was personal. One or more of those officers had a problem with the guy, and the rest joined in.

When these guys start turning on each other for deals we will find out the reason they did this to him. Looked like that beat down was personal. They should put them under the jail. As for racism , this didn't have anything to do with it.
"Rumor" has it, three of these guys were tied to a gang, and this was a gang related thing.

"Rumor" has it, three of these guys were tied to a gang, and this was a gang related thing.
Are you suggesting that police forces have been corrupted by woke-ism?

Wouldn't be anything new. I think they had a problem with that sort of thing out in LA a few years back.