• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Colbert: Steelers Stopped Running Mock Drafts For Other Teams; Instead Mock Themselves Up To Pick #20

and you would still be behind the Steelers guy handing in his pick

Just think, in 3-5 years from now we may still be talking about how our STEELERS run to podium pick guy tripped and fell but still got up in time to deliver before the 45 sec. mark at the start of our pick.

ONLY thing is we may be arguing that he should have stayed down and missed the pick.........................................

NOTE: We moved up to #7 overall (reason our guy tripped as he wasn't stretched out enough for that high of pick and intensity of the delivery)

Salute the nation

I can see WR in Rd. 1 as there should be a couple of speedsters (a must) to choose from but I would still take Davis if he is sitting there. I still think Tomlin and Colbert are going to do something stupid and trade up for a QB or even take one at 20. That throws a wrench into everything, especially if they trade up.