• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

This 1st half certainly makes you question whether the Big Ten should have two teams in the playoff.
One way other conferences could have avoided it.... Don't lose two games.

Oh, I forgot---did anyone else notice the CB blitz by Michigan on the last drive??? It's been a loooong time since I've seen one from way outside. Reminded me of ol' Coach LeBeau...

I bet Cooch will start pimping him now and ruin his career...
Cooch is the kiss of death for a prospect. As I am scouting Steelers possibles, I am thinking please cooch don't pimp him before or after the draft.

I know a lot of football has been played since then, but I still don't understand how this wasn't a touchdown.

This CB for TCU is having a good game. Jim Thorpe award winner. Hodges-Thomlinson. Even that last play,he turned and looked

This CB for TCU is having a good game. Jim Thorpe award winner. Hodges-Thomlinson. Even that last play,he turned and looked
If the Steelers draft him, would his name change to Hodges-Tomlin'sson?

TCU has made tons of plays for losses. But that Michigan center pushes his guys upfield on runs and so far has done decent pass protection. I think he would definitely improve our line. Wonder what round he will go in.