• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 14 - Championship Week

MTC, you're on your own as I've gottA proceed with my "life's" work

Good luck to both you and Berm but a little more to Georgia

Salute the nation
You go on with your life’s work. I am borrowing your red hot poker in case Berm gets outta hand here

thank god he fell down

who the **** was supposed to be covering him

Jones with the big stop on Ford on 3rd down down and then gets hit with PI on the 4th and 3 play in the red zone

bullshit homer call

**** these homer refs

even the ******* rules guy said it was ticky tack

of course next play is a TD

Wow...garbage PI call against Houston on 4th down. Did not impede the receiver and the ball at all.

When I have no dog in the race, I generally pull for the under. A bit conflicted though, we all know that Coolie is a premo *******, but he's our *******, so while I kinda want the the Coogs to win, I don't want any favors sent to Touchdown Jesus. Pulling for the Dawgs, because just how many titles does 'bama need?

The real game starts in a few hours on ABC.

When I have no dog in the race, I generally pull for the under. A bit conflicted though, we all know that Coolie is a premo *******, but he's our *******, so while I kinda want the the Coogs to win, I don't want any favors sent to Touchdown Jesus. Pulling for the Dawgs, because just how many titles does 'bama need.

The real game starts in a few hours on ABC.
I have not yet drowned out the small part of me wanting cincy to make the playoffs

******* turnover

tune just throws it right to the LB he never saw

Come on Georgia. Just too many wide open Bama receivers. Got to tighten that up.