• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 3

its time the wolverines start orji and tuttle warren cant read and makes terrible decisions

Let’s go Pitt!!

It was a good game. I can’t believe Pittsburg came back again and won
It was a wild one to watch. WVU went into complete turtle mode there after going up by 10. I think ol Coach Brown will be on the the hot seat again. Deservedly so

Holstein carried Pitt today. Heck of a game in a huge rivalry matchup for the redshirt freshman.

Damn.. I turned off the Pitt game when it was 34-24 and about 5 minutes left. Pitt wasn't doing a thing. Damn!

transfer player out of Georgia, Mews just took punt return to the house - coogs up 14-0

He did look good. Sad to say but most of the game I couldn't help wondering which team will pay him a ton of cash to transfer this offseason.

Most QBs in Arch Manning's situation would have transferred. Quinn Ewers transferred from Ohio State. There are far too many kids who transfer at the drop of a hat. They aren't starting so they leave and maybe end up in a bad situation instead of staying, waiting in line, learning an offense and then stepping into a good situation.

It's hard to fault kids for taking the money though. Arch Manning doesn't need the NIL money so he had the luxury of waiting in line at Texas.