• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congress looks to start building a Mexican border wall within months

As inhumane as it may be, I would take a 1 mile strip from one end of the southern border to the other. I would then load it with land mines, about 4-6 inches apart. I would put concertina wire on both sides with bilingual warnings about said mine field. If you can make it across that, you can stay.

So I had a friend argue with me about the "wall" and this is what I posted on facebook in response:

So the story today from the "News" media is the wall will cost $20 billion dollars and Mexico won't pay for it. Do I need to remind people that in the last 8 years our Republic has overspent what they earned by $9 TRILLION. Yes, that is 800+ times the cost of any Wall along Mexico's border.

If we needed Mexicans to help our economy then why is Mexico's economy a shithole?

The answer is we don't. The problem is the RNC wants illegals for cheap labor and the DNC wants them to expand their power base. This is why you don't see people that hire them charged under the RICO laws and immediate immigration hearings and deportations for illegals. We the People are getting flimflammed by our own government.

Stop letting illegals work, collect government benefits and register for public schools and you won't need a wall. Problem solved, for free. They haven't solved this problem because they don't really want to solve it.

Trumps's wall if it is built is going to be an expensive dog and pony show that will accomplish nothing. And honestly I can't wait til he slaps yuge tariffs on China and Mexico and everything people buy starts to cost 35-50% more. They're gonna love it.