• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congress snubbs Michelle, get ready kids! your Sloppy Joes are coming back!

they also have a table in the lunch room where kids can drop off stuff they don't want to eat and if anyone else wants it they can have it for free.....a lot of bananas and apples end up on that table....

They also had that program at our school. I was told that my son used to just take his lunch and sit at that table and eat. When he graduated from HS the cafeteria ladies presented him with the school's "Big" serving spoon, they said that when he left they would not need it anymore.

they also have a table in the lunch room where kids can drop off stuff they don't want to eat and if anyone else wants it they can have it for free.....a lot of bananas and apples end up on that table....

Is that near the "peanut-free" table? LOL

Is that near the "peanut-free" table? LOL

The peanut-free lobby carries more weight than the lactose-free lobby. If I have to eat gluten-free and lactose-free mac 'n cheese then so does everybody else.

Think I've told this story here before.....elementary school we had a gym teacher named Mrs. Moxon...nick "Moxon the Oxen." She was HUGE....gigantic tree trunk legs and missing a finger, I **** you not.

One day we're standing in a circle around her as she explains how things are going to be done. We were on basketball at the time and she was holding a ball. My buddy was screwing around while she was talking and she turned and fired that ******* BB at his head. I never saw someone duck that fast before and it was good that he did because that ball hit the tiled wall immediately behind him with that resounding PING that bb's make when they hit stuff hard. She would probably have knocked teeth out or broken his nose had it hit him. It was horrifying and hilarious at the same time.
Anyhow, we didn't screw around in Mrs. Moxon's gym class ever again.

In middle school a couple of gym teachers thought it was a good idea to play co-ed volleyball. I went up for a spike and all of the moons aligned. It was the highest I've ever jumped, perfectly timed and was the hardest friggin spike I ever had. Problem was, and I didn't mean for it to happen, it smoked a girl right in the face. The sound was spectacular and the echo in the gym seemed to last forever. Her glasses flew off and she went down in a heap and started to cry. I think VOIT was stamped on her cheek. Anyway, when I landed it was on top of someone's foot and I blew out my ankle with a 3rd degree sprain. That was instant karma.

In middle school a couple of gym teachers thought it was a good idea to play co-ed volleyball. I went up for a spike and all of the moons aligned. It was the highest I've ever jumped, perfectly timed and was the hardest friggin spike I ever had. Problem was, and I didn't mean for it to happen, it smoked a girl right in the face. The sound was spectacular and the echo in the gym seemed to last forever. Her glasses flew off and she went down in a heap and started to cry. I think VOIT was stamped on her cheek. Anyway, when I landed it was on top of someone's foot and I blew out my ankle with a 3rd degree sprain. That was instant karma.
instantkarma.jpg
gonna get ya right in the face!