• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

Wouldn't there be more Muslims participating in the surveys then?
Indeed, good point but the muslim populations are in the 5-7% range, which I doubt would skewer the survey all that much.

Crusaders part 2 coming to a future near you.

HOLY WAR!

Indianapolis Muslims appalled at 'hateful' billboard on I-465 attacking the Prophet Muhammad

poster_e6dc8200afe34c228488b0be1526a73c_60704996_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...board-on-i-465-attacking-the-prophet-muhammad

I haven't seen this yet. I live about 2 miles north of I-465. One of the biggest mosques in the Midwest is in Plainfield on the southwest side of Indy. When W was Pres the FBI built a big complex here. Coincidence?

Exactly what ISIS/Al Qaeda wants. Playing right into their hands. Ironically enough, it's the same thing the far-right in America wants. Chew on that for a moment, ISIS and the far-right have similar goals, achieving all-out holy war. Thank you President Trump (and Steve Bannon), without you, none of this would be possible!

Just curious Tibs, because you seem like an intelligent guy. Does the civilized world continue on it's current path in reacting to tens, hundreds, or thousands being killed, only to capture, if lucky, a handful of perpetrators?
Will you admit there are a significant number of followers of radical Islam that wish to harm (kill) non believers? If so, just what is your solution, other than just criticizing those trying to come up with an answer for peace?
Do they just all need jobs? What is it the western world can do to appease them? Other than die, of course.

Just curious Tibs, because you seem like an intelligent guy. Does the civilized world continue on it's current path in reacting to tens, hundreds, or thousands being killed, only to capture, if lucky, a handful of perpetrators?
Will you admit there are a significant number of followers of radical Islam that wish to harm (kill) non believers? If so, just what is your solution, other than just criticizing those trying to come up with an answer for peace?
Do they just all need jobs? What is it the western world can do to appease them? Other than die, of course.

Hashtags
We all make our Facebook pictures rainbow colored
Profess tolerance for all peoples
Display a Coexist bumper sticker on your Prius
Light candles after each terrorist act, but swear that the majority of Muslims are peaceful people

These approaches have been working like a dream - in Unicorn land where Fairy God Mothers **** ropes of Gold

Ironically, the views on Muslims in Europe is much more sympathetic in countries were there are actually larger Muslim populations.

GA_2016.07.11_national_identity-00-01.png

And I'm not talking about extremist, militant, terrorist faux-Muslims here. Those I hope all die a slow, excruciating death.

Ironically, the views on Muslims in Europe is much more likely to be negative in countries that have been (or where significant parts have been) under Islamic occupation in the past.

I'm a bit confused - why are Muslims appalled by this? Why do they think its about Mohammad? I don't see any mention of Mohammad or Islam anywhere on that Billboard.

And another question would be why are they appalled at the truth?

That's what happens when bigots are in charge.

imrs.php

When there’s no pushback against Islamophobic rhetoric, people see that as tacit endorsement of anti-Islamic rhetoric,
In particular, an elected official at the national level should not be making emotional statements, but should respond to tragedy with well-thought out statements that don’t make the situation worse

Will you admit there are a significant number of followers of radical Islam that wish to harm (kill) non believers?
I happen to think 100% of followers of RADICAL Islam wish harm on non-believers. The point I've been trying to make for years now, is that these individuals and groups are an off-set, ie different from, the large majority of Muslims around the world. The followers of radical Islam are increasingly ostracized and rejected by mainstream Muslims.

If so, just what is your solution, other than just criticizing those trying to come up with an answer for peace?
Muslim extremists need to be identified - including the fringe extremist mosques and imans, along with the terrrorists themselves and their sympathizers - and need to be isolated structurally from regular, ordinary, law abiding Muslims, imans and mosques. These fringe, criminal elements then need to be hunted down, tried and prosecuted. This is mainly a policing issue, less of a military issue, as far as on mainland Europe.

To me the most unbelievable aspect of what's happening in Europe is the freedom of movement of terrorists and criminals flying back and forth between Europe and places like Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. These people returning 'home' to France, Belgium, the UK or elsewhere should be arrested on sight when landing at the airport. Arrested, held, interrogated. Then either locked up, or at the minimum placed under house arrest and surveilled. The terrorist attacks over the past few years have been predominantly carried out by these types of criminals, not neccesarily religious zealots, but mainly petty crooks and thieves that flew to the ME, got trained by and fought with ISIS then returned back to Europe to carry out attacks here.

In places where ISIS operates as a clandestine military organization, ie in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, they should be hammered as hard as possible and taken out, as was the case with the MOAB dropped on the cave in Afghanistan. But here too, the utmost care should be taken to protect innocent civilians, families and children who are caught up in this mess.

Last edited:
To me the most unbelievable aspect of what's happening in Europe is the freedom of movement of terrorists and criminals flying back and forth between Europe and places like Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. .

Yep. They should put up a wall, like Hungary. They are proof that open borders are dangerous. It's a good thing Trump was elected to stop Obama's open border policy, Who knows how many terrorists he let in already...

Yep. They should put up a wall, like Hungary. They are proof that open borders are dangerous. It's a good thing Trump was elected to stop Obama's open border policy, Who knows how many terrorists he let in already...
For the umpteenth time, we're not living in the 15th century with maurading Muslims on foot and horseback. These folks move in and out of airports, international train and bus stations, or simply drive through open borders crossings. The chain link fence on Hungary's southern border means jack **** to this discussion. Unless you think somehow ISIS fighters are travelling by foot through Syria, then Turkey, Bulgaria and Serbia to reach Hungary. Then yes, those folks - the not too bright ones - are being held back for sure. In the meantime, hundreds if not thousands of their terrorist comrades lean back in business class and fly back and forth to the ME, day in and day out.

I happen to think 100% of followers of RADICAL Islam wish harm on non-believers. The point I've been trying to make for years now, is that these individuals and groups are an off-set, ie different from, the large majority of Muslims around the world. The followers of radical Islam are increasingly ostracized and rejected by mainstream Muslims.

Muslim extremists need to be identified - including the fringe extremist mosques and imans, along with the terrrorists themselves and their sympathizers - and need to be isolated structurally from regular, ordinary, law abiding Muslims, imans and mosques. These fringe, criminal elements then need to be hunted down, tried and prosecuted. This is mainly a policing issue, less of a military issue, as far as on mainland Europe.

To me the most unbelievable aspect of what's happening in Europe is the freedom of movement of terrorists and criminals flying back and forth between Europe and places like Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. These people returning 'home' to France, Belgium, the UK or elsewhere should be arrested on sight when landing at the airport. Arrested, held, interrogated. Then either locked up, or at the minimum placed under house arrest and surveilled. The terrorist attacks over the past few years have been predominantly carried out by these types of criminals, not neccesarily religious zealots, but mainly petty crooks and thieves that flew to the ME, got trained by and fought with ISIS then returned back to Europe to carry out attacks here.

In places where ISIS operates as a clandestine military organization, ie in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, they should be hammered as hard as possible and taken out, as was the case with the MOAB dropped on the cave in Afghanistan. But here too, the utmost care should be taken to protect innocent civilians, families and children who are caught up in this mess.

OK, this is a start, we both agree you have to be a special kind of crazy to be a radical Muslim terrorist. So monitoring and limiting immigration from countries that seem to be, at least harboring terrorists, may not be a bad thing.

Last edited:
Uh....yeah.... Let me know when Christians start killing Muslims with box cutters, cars and trucks, hammers, guns, bombs, drowning, beheading, burning, melting with acid and flying planes into buildings all while yelling about Jesus.

You libtards sure do love your muzzies.

Ah.......been there done that. Christianity is the most violent murderous religion in human history. The extremist muslims are green with envy I'm sure.

Exactly what ISIS/Al Qaeda wants. Playing right into their hands. Ironically enough, it's the same thing the far-right in America wants. Chew on that for a moment, ISIS and the far-right have similar goals, achieving all-out holy war. Thank you President Trump (and Steve Bannon), without you, none of this would be possible!

Yeah, because this started the day of the inauguration, and had never been seen before. Day #1 Trump and Bannon started this mess? You are an ignorant asshat. While I am not a fan of Trump the person, I am a fan of his trying to clean the mess up. He will not succeed, but I hope he at least makes the effort.

Ah.......been there done that. Christianity is the most violent murderous religion in human history. The extremist muslims are green with envy I'm sure.
What is your point here? Muslim extremists killing people today is ok because other people did it in the past?