• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conservatives are racist, minority conservatives are multiracially white racists.

Now gentlemen no need to be intolerant. We don’t want the left calling for deprogramming conservatives. Oh wait they’re already doing that.

Just got back from my camp. They clamped by eyelids open, dropped in eye drops and made me watch The View and CNN for 72 hours straight. I am cured! Saw a gender fluid person with a penis sown to their forehead. Totally normal now. Equal outcome for all now. I am so scared of guns now. Only government should have them.

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling I'm hap happy again..

Yeah, I'm cured alright.

Just ask Stanley.

Just got back from my camp. They clamped by eyelids open, dropped in eye drops and made me watch The View and CNN for 72 hours straight. I am cured! Saw a gender fluid person with a penis sown to their forehead. Totally normal now. Equal outcome for all now. I am so scared of guns now. Only government should have them.

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling I'm hap happy again..

Yeah, I'm cured alright.

Just ask Stanley.

Alex says Hi and wants to get together for some crimson groovy.