• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conspiracy Wig becomes a filmmaker!

Sir, I am a Gray!
IPA's are demonstrably "white white" beers. In fact, all beer is demonstrably racist.

Can people in war torn Afghanistan have beer? No. Americans left weapons of death, but no BEER! and for that, there can be no peace!

Ok. I'll stop now.
I hope you got a chuckle.

( I did just get a request for my political affiliation by a DNC bot.)

Sir, I am a Gray!
IPA's are demonstrably "white white" beers. In fact, all beer is demonstrably racist.

Can people in war torn Afghanistan have beer? No. Americans left weapons of death, but no BEER! and for that, there can be no peace!
And before you ask, chardonnay, or a zinfandel. Those are "Gray" drinks.

great stuff Wig!

how 'bout you take some of that time and talent and knock out at cookbook for the SN denizen?

Last edited:
Sir, I am a Gray!

They don't need beer, they have vast opium poppy fields.

Lol, another one pinged me

You liar. You're not "working on" a movie script - the script is finished! Granted, we have seen that exact story in various forms about 1000x over the past 20 years but whatever.

You liar. You're not "working on" a movie script - the script is finished! Granted, we have seen that exact story in various forms about 1000x over the past 20 years but whatever.
How dare you impugn my artistic integrity?
I have heard that you Western PA Hicks are savages that can't appreciate nuance and style.

I suppose you'd like it better if there were more Navy Seals blowing up random middle Eastern buildings.

How dare you impugn my artistic integrity?
I have heard that you Western PA Hicks are savages that can't appreciate nuance and style.

I suppose you'd like it better if there were more Navy Seals blowing up random middle Eastern buildings.

Only if the Seals are POC and the Middle Eastern fat, dumb, selfish white guys.

I was told that there would be negro midgets who like to give head. Where they at? ******* Wig.