• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conspiracy Wig has entered the building...

The information shut down is in effect and anybody who does not see that is either willfully ignorant, just plain dumb, or both.

You just described every Democrat I know;

“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” Martin Luther King Jr., noted Republican

Any of you people been watching the dim 'convention'?
Reminds me of something the old man used to say. " There's nothing more dangerous than a moron who believes he's a genius." Pretty much describes the dim voting block.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Me too.

Going into 2020...

• Trump is a runaway train
  • Trump rallies are redpilling the landscape.
  • dims are leaving the party in droves
  • Durham is bearing down
  • Biden is a doddering putz
  • All the other dim candidates are drooling, stammering putzes
  • The economy gets hotter with each passing moment.
  • Record employment in all sectors and across all demographics
  • Trump is materially hurting the net worths of chicomm leadership
  • Hunter Biden is all over the screen
  • Russiagate, all the other gates and the 'impeachment' leave the dims looking like the doddering, drooling, stammering putzes they are.
How do you stand against the inevitable if you’re a dim or a chicomm?

We all know the dims and the chicomms have established working relationships. All they need is a plan.

Wuhan erupts. The chicomms shut it down and halt all domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while giving anybody that wants to travel from Wuhan to any international destination a green light.
Europe is flooded with carriers. They come to the US.

We see early infection on our West coast and assume that shutting down inbound travel from China will stop the spread. Then we shut down inbound travel from Europe. Too late. The NYC metro area lights up. It’s 90% of the cases in the US and the basis for the media driven hysteria. Did I mention that the media are the mouthpieces for the dims and the chicomms?

'Shut it all down' for less than a month and everything Trump has accomplished evaporates. We're entering the dark ages.

Bada boom, bada bing. All of the above bullets are erased.

Convince me something different happened. G’head.

An obscure little video emerges to buttress these points... Why is all this insanity happening?

Not quotes. The words from the horses' mouths. Their actual reasons.

The key is... if Biden SHOULD win the election and should the powers that be decide that the 'Rona has finally abated... resist. If you see a business opening that doesn't require the life-saving masks. Burn it down. It's your civic duty. If you see a person in a store without a mask, assault him or her. It's your civic duty. The democrats don't get to decide when 'Rona ends.

If it's a global extinction event as we've been lead to believe, we must continue to shutter our businesses and put the economy and job recovery far to the back seat.

If one black person is killed by police in the new "Biden era", every town must burn. Every police station must be destroyed. Have we learned nothing? It is our civic DUTY to foment unrest at every opportunity until we all live in a shining age of civil peace and prosperity and guaranteed health for everyone.

The key is... if Biden SHOULD win the election and should the powers that be decide that the 'Rona has finally abated... resist. If you see a business opening that doesn't require the life-saving masks. Burn it down. It's your civic duty. If you see a person in a store without a mask, assault him or her. It's your civic duty. The democrats don't get to decide when 'Rona ends.

If it's a global extinction event as we've been lead to believe, we must continue to shutter our businesses and put the economy and job recovery far to the back seat.

If one black person is killed by police in the new "Biden era", every town must burn. Every police station must be destroyed. Have we learned nothing? It is our civic DUTY to foment unrest at every opportunity until we all live in a shining age of civil peace and prosperity and guaranteed health for everyone.

Just the blue states. And make sure none of the cockroaches escape.

Convince me this was all coincidence.

The statistical likelihood is statistically unlikely. Obviously. If you will.

when is ConspiracyWig going to connect the dots on the number of people in the Trump Administration suddenly contracting the Wuhan Wheeze?
Why, it'd be easy for ConspiracyWig to see that the vast number of people in the Trump Administration who suddenly contracted the KungFlu could have been set up. When ConspiracyWig sees that the vast number of people in the Trump Administration who suddenly contracted the China Virus and that includes an old man, ConspiracyWig may arrive at the conclusion that this was an assassination attempt, since ConspiracyWig has been told, nay screamed at, that the SlanteyedSickness is 100000000% deadly and anyone getting it is condemned to die.

where, oh where is our ConspiracyWig, and how far down this rabbit hole will he go?

when is ConspiracyWig going to connect the dots on the number of people in the Trump Administration suddenly contracting the Wuhan Wheeze?
Why, it'd be easy for ConspiracyWig to see that the vast number of people in the Trump Administration who suddenly contracted the KungFlu could have been set up. When ConspiracyWig sees that the vast number of people in the Trump Administration who suddenly contracted the China Virus and that includes an old man, ConspiracyWig may arrive at the conclusion that this was an assassination attempt, since ConspiracyWig has been told, nay screamed at, that the SlanteyedSickness is 100000000% deadly and anyone getting it is condemned to die.

where, oh where is our ConspiracyWig, and how far down this rabbit hole will he go?

Its the 'sweet & sour sniffles', Supe. Try to keep up.

What the President has demonstrated by his swift recovery and post release comments are that 1. It isn't a death sentence. 2. There are myriad remedies that work, and work well. 3. Attitude has a lot to do with it. Oh, and being the President and being treated at Walter Reed may affect the outcome, but we don't have 'peer review' yet so we can't leap to that conclusion. Y'know - 'the data and the schience' n'all.

There have been around 10,000 discreet COVID deaths. There have been around 200,000 deaths associated (however loosely - cancer, train wrecks, suicide, homicide, whatever) with COVID. Its public knowledge that 'hospitals' are given $30,000+ per reported 'COVID death'. Therein lies 'the pandemic'. Seems to me that if there were actual journalists among the left's shills, the 'media', that might be the basis of 'a story'.

Supe, I can't possibly get far enough back UP that rabbit hole to deal with such obvious conspiracy musings.

I'm busy tracking down the current health of Ghislaine Maxwell. (Remember her?)

Another point that Tucker made: to the vile scum saying that "Trump deserved to get the Chinese flu," then I guess the 200,000 deserved to die.

I mean, Trump has secret service enforced personal space, is tested every ******* day, does not associate with anybody who has the damn flu, and the mask is meant to prevent the SPREAD, not the contraction, of the disease.

So he followed safety protocol at least as well as the 200,000 who died, I posit.

So go ahead, Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah and Jake Tapper and Brian Stelter and Don Lemon and Nojoy-Ann Reid, go ahead and say that 200,000 people deserved to die.

An obscure little video emerges to buttress these points... Why is all this insanity happening?

Not quotes. The words from the horses' mouths. Their actual reasons.

THAT is the video I was thinking about not the one from blaze. Thank you.

Me too.

Going into 2020...

• Trump is a runaway train
  • Trump rallies are redpilling the landscape.
  • dims are leaving the party in droves
  • Durham is bearing down
  • Biden is a doddering putz
  • All the other dim candidates are drooling, stammering putzes
  • The economy gets hotter with each passing moment.
  • Record employment in all sectors and across all demographics
  • Trump is materially hurting the net worths of chicomm leadership
  • Hunter Biden is all over the screen
  • Russiagate, all the other gates and the 'impeachment' leave the dims looking like the doddering, drooling, stammering putzes they are.
How do you stand against the inevitable if you’re a dim or a chicomm?

We all know the dims and the chicomms have established working relationships. All they need is a plan.

Wuhan erupts. The chicomms shut it down and halt all domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while giving anybody that wants to travel from Wuhan to any international destination a green light.
Europe is flooded with carriers. They come to the US.

We see early infection on our West coast and assume that shutting down inbound travel from China will stop the spread. Then we shut down inbound travel from Europe. Too late. The NYC metro area lights up. It’s 90% of the cases in the US and the basis for the media driven hysteria. Did I mention that the media are the mouthpieces for the dims and the chicomms?

'Shut it all down' for less than a month and everything Trump has accomplished evaporates. We're entering the dark ages.

Bada boom, bada bing. All of the above bullets are erased.

Convince me something different happened. G’head.

So looking back...