• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cop yells 'Quit trying to grab my gun' to black guy with hands in air.............

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I guess they all play this game(shades of Ferguson) when they want to beat up or kill a black person. Luckily, these scumbags were indicted.

http://7online.com/archive/9440401/

Last edited:
I guess they all play this game(shades of Ferguson) when they want to beat up or kill a black person. Luckily, these scumbags were indicted.

http://7online.com/archive/9440401/

I have a question for you Polo. It's obvious that you feel there is racism throughout the government on every level (you may or may not be correct). If you feel this way, why do you vote for more government?

While in do not see the bugaboo of racism behind every tree and bush and under every rock I agree with PM43 on the issue of police brutality. Our police forces have become way too large, way too militant and far less accountable than they should be. First and foremost no police agency should have an internal affairs department. You can't let the fox guard the hen house. All complaints and investigations into wrong doing by officers should be investigated by a seperate agency with NO CONNECTIONS to the agency being looked at. Next instead of giving military surplus equipment to police forces let's cut those MRAPs up and sell them form scrap metal and use the proceeds to put a body camera on every LEO.

Bad cops are bad. Most here agree. Nice to see successful prosecution. Is the point that the Ferguson cop is bad (still under investigation), or that he won't be prosecuted successfully (Holden is personally involved)?

Bad cops are bad. Most here agree. Nice to see successful prosecution. Is the point that the Ferguson cop is bad (still under investigation), or that he won't be prosecuted successfully (Holden is personally involved)?

Her point is that if some other cop in the USA kills a black person with racist intent as a motive, then the shooting in Ferguson must be a hate crime. How's that for logic?

Her other angles: All cops that kill blacks do so due to racism, no blacks commit crimes and deserve to be shot [ever], and [all] innocent white people killed by cops deserved it.

Her point is that if some other cop in the USA kills a black person with racist intent as a motive, then the shooting in Ferguson must be a hate crime. How's that for logic?

Her other angles: All cops that kill blacks do so due to racism, no blacks commit crimes and deserve to be shot [ever], and [all] innocent white people killed by cops deserved it.
Ah. Thanks. Makes perfect sense.

I have a question for you Polo. It's obvious that you feel there is racism throughout the government on every level (you may or may not be correct). If you feel this way, why do you vote for more government?

Of course, there is racism at all levels of government. I don't vote for more I am not a Senator or house member, I do however agree with employment and expansion of government that levels the playing field and brings the oppressor class into check, like affirmative action. Damn straight.

You do love the straw man Tiny Tim, the go to move for those incapable of critical thought.

No, the point is that cops just make **** up, and even more so after they've murdered somebody and know they have to CTA.

Of course, there is racism at all levels of government. I don't vote for more I am not a Senator or house member, I do however agree with employment and expansion of government that levels the playing field and brings the oppressor class into check, like affirmative action. Damn straight.

20131217231245!What.gif

Polo officially has become this guy.