• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cortez, Tlaib Omar's nasty words on quote. Hating the USA, Racism, Dismissing 911

I think I saw him move his arm in an aggressive way as attacker #11 was swinging a foot at his face while he was on the ground. What a racist *******! Sometimes checking your privilege means laying still and taking your racial justice to the face like a man. Somebody report him to the ACLU immediately.

I think I saw him move his arm in an aggressive way as attacker #11 was swinging a foot at his face while he was on the ground. What a racist *******! Sometimes checking your privilege means laying still and taking your racial justice to the face like a man. Somebody report him to the ACLU immediately.

You and I should handle it, my friend.

Oh, and I love the subtle protest against racism where the fat chick spits on the guy at the end. Power to the people [of color]!!

They're lucky someone like me wasn't driving that vehicle exiting the parking garage as they were running away or they would have been ******* road Pizza

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

They're lucky someone like me wasn't driving that vehicle exiting the parking garage as they were running away or they would have been ******* road Pizza.

And fortunate for the attackers they did not encounter me and a significant percentage of my friends - concealed carry in Arizona is prevalent. This disgusting gang of cowards takes a whack at me or my wife, and it's double-tap time.

Of course, as history shows, once the first assailant is shot, the other roaches scatter like somebody turned on the lights.

And fortunate for the attackers they did not encounter me and a significant percentage of my friends - concealed carry in Arizona is prevalent. This disgusting gang of cowards takes a whack at me or my wife, and it's double-tap time.

Of course, as history shows, once the first assailant is shot, the other roaches scatter like somebody turned on the lights.
Doesn't have to be me or my wife or even a white guy for that matter. These sacks of **** should be denied the right to breathe

Doesn't have to be me or my wife or even a white guy for that matter. These sacks of **** should be denied the right to breathe.

Arizona, like most states, allows for force to be used to defend only yourself or an immediate family member - wife, sibling, child or parent. That's it.

Why? To avoid having somebody shoot an individual engaged in legitimate self-defense, I guess. If the person being attacked is a family member, then no further explanation needed.

Nasty rat-**** Omar being an entitled diva while trespassing, arguing with a cop, refusing orders to leave the premises:

OMAR-ARREST-2.jpg

OMAR-ARREST-3.jpg

OMAR-ARREST-4.jpg

"Don't put your hands on me!!" What a disgusting piece of ****. Cop, a racist who goes by a phony Hispanic name to hide his whiteness, should have followed her request and used a nightstick to beat the ***** into a coma.

Arizona, like most states, allows for force to be used to defend only yourself or an immediate family member - wife, sibling, child or parent. That's it.

Why? To avoid having somebody shoot an individual engaged in legitimate self-defense, I guess. If the person being attacked is a family member, then no further explanation needed.
I'd plead temporary insanity. Although since I'm white and the victim would have been black I doubt that would work

Not trying to be an ******* but I'm just so fed up with this ****. It's starting to get my Irish up plus I'm already 5 beers in. I think I'd better stick to the football side of the forum.

Not trying to be an ******* but I'm just so fed up with this ****. It's starting to get my Irish up plus I'm already 5 beers in. I think I'd better stick to the football side of the forum.

No man, stay here. Rage! RAGE!!!. The Butt Plug called Trump a racist today. I’d like to elbow that smug lying ******* right in his pole-smoking mouth.

Looks like someone didn't "Brace themself accordingly"

Not trying to be an ******* but I'm just so fed up with this ****. It's starting to get my Irish up plus I'm already 5 beers in.

*******. I'm on PST, so you get a 3-hour head start.

I think I'd better stick to the football side of the forum.

Your request to be relieved of political discourse has been reviewed, AND DENIED!!

giphy.gif

*******. I'm on PST, so you get a 3-hour head start.

Your request to be relieved of political discourse has been reviewed, AND DENIED!!

giphy.gif
LOL it's all good. The butthurt went away. Currently having a birthday party for my granddaughter and got about 20 kids running around my backyard. Helps you keep **** in perspective

Too hot in the kitchen?

Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse

Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

Leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her husband – the father of her three children – have split and are heading for their second divorce, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States.

Omar has now dumped her current husband Ahmed Hirsi - who she first married in a religious ceremony in 2002 and divorced in 2008 - and moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...twitter_dailymailus&__twitter_impression=true

She is too busy with men to focus on governmental affairs.

She really is a peach of a human, ain't she??

EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

Leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her husband – the father of her three children – have split and are heading for their second divorce, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States.

Omar has now dumped her current husband Ahmed Hirsi - who she first married in a religious ceremony in 2002 and divorced in 2008 - and moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

But Hirsi, is also spending time at the apartment, which is in the Mill District sector of Minnesota's largest city, when she is out of town.

Omar first married Hirsi in an Islamic ceremony in 2002 when she was 19, but six years later they 'reached an impasse in our life together,' and divorced. They reconciled in 2012, having their third and got married in 2018. Omar was married to another man during their separation

16213026-7287273-Omar_s_conjugal_arrangements_were_brought_back_into_the_spotligh-a-22_1564145252957.jpg

The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States. Pictured: Omar with Ahmed Hirsi (left) and second husband Elmi (right)

'Wow,' said Hirsi, when approached about the split by DailyMail.com outside the complex. 'I can't comment on that.

'I'm sorry, I just can't say anything,' he added before driving off in his BMW car.

Omar did not return calls requesting comment from DailyMail.com by deadline.

Hirsi, 39, had been seen leaving the $2,860-a-month home alone at 7:45am and returning to drop off his mother and his younger daughter nearly three hours later.

'He only goes there when Ilhan is in DC,' one family friend told DailyMail.com. 'When she's in Minneapolis he sleeps at his house.'

Hirsi was noticeably absent when Omar returned to a hero's welcome at Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport last week after being attacked by President Donald Trump.

At the time, he was sitting morosely in a Starbucks coffee shop close to the now-overgrown home that he and Omar shared during their marriage, sources tell DailyMail.com.

Critics have called on the House Ethics Committee to open a case against Omar, a Democrat who was elected from Minnesota's Fifth District — which covers Minneapolis and a few suburbs — in November.

Republican Minnesota State Representative Steve Drazkowski and the right-wing group Judicial Watch have both called for the investigation.

Drazkowski told DailyMail.com that Omar may be 'the most crooked politician in Minnesota history.

'She seems to have a deep and pervasive disdain for the law which is ironic given the fact that she is a United States lawmaker,' he added. 'Marrying your brother is a violation of the law in Minnesota.

'Ilhan Omar has already established a lengthy and extraordinary record of legal convictions and fines,' he said, referring to a $500 fine she was levied for campaign finance violations on top of $3,500 in donations that she had to repay. 'This is a record upon which a House Ethics Committee should begin its investigation.

'But first she needs to come forward and tell us the truth. She won't even identify her own siblings at this stage.'

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said: 'The evidence is overwhelming. Rep. Omar may have violated the law and House rules.

'The House of Representatives must urgently investigate and resolve the serious allegations of wrongdoing.'

Fitton said she should be investigated for perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud and federal student loan fraud.

Many members of the Somali community in Minneapolis have divided views about their new representative in Washington.

'Obviously we are proud that a Somali-American has been elected — but we just think it is the wrong Somali-American,' one community leader told DailyMail.com.

---------------

Just read the rest. This woman is as crooked as the day is long.

Too hot in the kitchen?

Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

Omar has now dumped her current husband Ahmed Hirsi - who she first married in a religious ceremony in 2002 and divorced in 2008 - and moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...twitter_dailymailus&__twitter_impression=true

So hard to believe, I mean, she's such a peach.

Obviously we are proud that a Somali-American has been elected — but we just think it is the wrong Somali-American,' one community leader told DailyMail.com.

Wait a second... isn't that racists? Why would Somalis vote for another Somali? It's almost like they vote for their own people.... that's weird.

Too hot in the kitchen?

Of the four, Omar is perhaps the most dangerous political speaking. Maybe Talib is an even bigger racists ( probably ) , however the reason I say Omar is the most dangerous this is based on Geography. Omar didn't win an election in a broke area of Queens or Detroit. She won in Minnesota, where the people are better educated. A dog catcher could win an edition in Detroit or Queens. Omar is from Minnesota. So how did this happen?

Quoting Wiki " Omar defeated Mohamud Noor and incumbent Phyllis Kahn in the DFL primary.[SUP]][/SUP] Her chief opponent in the general election was Republican nominee Abdimalik Askar, another activist in the Somali American community. In late August, Askar announced his withdrawal from the campaign. "

^^^ So she beat two other Muslim people in the primary and the other Muslim withdrew. Re-read that. I see danger here, one group that doesn't like American in general can band together in an area put up their own money win a general election as a guarantee.

I don't care about her personal life, let her live the rest of Islamic women do in the Middle East, and we'll see how she does.

Last edited:

Of the four, Omar is perhaps the most dangerous political speaking. Maybe Talib is an even bigger racists ( probably ) , however the reason I say Omar is the most dangerous this is based on Geography. Omar didn't win an election in a broke area of Queens or Detroit. She won in Minnesota, where the people are better educated. A dog catcher could win an edition in Detroit or Queens. Omar is from Minnesota. So how did this happen?

^^^ So she beat two other Muslim people in the primary and the other Muslim withdrew. Re-read that. I see danger here, one group that doesn't like American in general can band together in an area put up their own money win a general election as a guarantee.

I don't care about her personal life, let her live the rest of Islamic women do in the Middle East, and we'll see how she does.

Her district is loaded with Somali immigrants. Same reason why London has a Muslim mayor. Minnesota is f'n cold, I don't know why Somalis would want to live there, but there you go.

Her district is loaded with Somali immigrants. Same reason why London has a Muslim mayor. Minnesota is f'n cold, I don't know why Somalis would want to live there, but there you go.

They want to try their hand at cross-country skiing and speed skating?