• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Bill Includes UFOs?

Just what you would expect from a 2020 bill. If a E.T. had the capacity to get here, they would also have the ability to destroy us.

Color me on the far skeptic side.

Just what you would expect from a 2020 bill. If a E.T. had the capacity to get here, they would also have the ability to destroy us.

Color me on the far skeptic side.

Good point, I am kinda on the fence of this one. I think it is much more likely that there is other life out there. There are 70 quintillion planets out there (7 with 20 zeroes). For earth to be the only one with life seems unlikely. As to whether they visited us or not that is another story. I am skeptical, but I guess its possible. Maybe they can only get their little "scout" ships here. Just the speed and time and what not they would have to travel doesnt seem like they could realistically make it here w/o being at least in our galaxy. If that were the case I think some amateur astronomers would have located something

United States
Funding
Others

lol..been better if just used Us or US in order to eliminate the extra word! But that's just me.lol

US
Funding
Others

or

Us
Funding
Others

And if you're a libtard apologist for America:

Us
Others

Last edited:
Good point, I am kinda on the fence of this one. I think it is much more likely that there is other life out there. There are 70 quintillion planets out there (7 with 20 zeroes). For earth to be the only one with life seems unlikely. As to whether they visited us or not that is another story. I am skeptical, but I guess its possible. Maybe they can only get their little "scout" ships here. Just the speed and time and what not they would have to travel doesnt seem like they could realistically make it here w/o being at least in our galaxy. If that were the case I think some amateur astronomers would have located something

Nothing known to us or stated in the Bible. It would seem to be a complete waste of space. If you think about a beach and the countless grains of sand that make up the beach. Though no grain of sand is alive, but is surrounded by life..The universe could very well be our endless beach on which we float Now the other dimensions. The spiritual dimensions. You'll find your aliens.

Nothing known to us or stated in the Bible. It would seem to be a complete waste of space. If you think about a beach and the countless grains of sand that make up the beach. Though no grain of sand is alive, but is surrounded by life..The universe could very well be our endless beach on which we float Now the other dimensions. The spiritual dimensions. You'll find your aliens.

hahaha. That's me sober. I could go on all day about our existence in the universe and the perfection of the design of our little rock that sits in it.

I do understand why people use certain drugs(lsd,weed,shrooms,peyote)as a means to open their mind to creativity. Though sometimes those doors remain open and you end up in permanent lala land.

A long time ago Webb Hubbell said one of the first things Bill Clinton asked after he became President was for Webb to check and see if UFO's were real.
The answer was no.
Unless they wanted plausible deniability.

I am a firm believer that we are being visited. Too many people have seen too many things, including myself. Jus sayin.

I am a firm believer that we are being visited. Too many people have seen too many things, including myself. Jus sayin.

My grandparents who were both about as down to earth as you could get (my g-pap was also a navigator in a B52) both saw something one night. If we are being visited where do you think they live at exactly or do you think they use some sort of warp speed system? Scientists dont seem to think it is impossible to develop a warp device, but still a lot of barriers or unknowns. Of course if other civilizations are much much older than us then who knows what they are capable of. Look at how far some of our technology has come in the last 50 yrs.

Very cool your granddad flew in a B52. What years?

Our technology advanced quite a bit due to aviation, the jet turbine, rocket propulsion played major parts but you could see the technology evolve.

Microchip technology and the LED was also a huge advancement with respect to the 90s and 00s. I think we are in a doldrum right now...That said if we were influenced heavily by aliens, you and me would be watching the Steelers/Browns game on ******* Saturn this afternoon.

Last edited:
My grandparents who were both about as down to earth as you could get (my g-pap was also a navigator in a B52) both saw something one night. If we are being visited where do you think they live at exactly or do you think they use some sort of warp speed system? Scientists dont seem to think it is impossible to develop a warp device, but still a lot of barriers or unknowns. Of course if other civilizations are much much older than us then who knows what they are capable of. Look at how far some of our technology has come in the last 50 yrs.

Possible
for a warp device. The biggest thing for travel at a very high rate of speed would be the survival of living organic material such as humans. You would certainly have to take off very slow. Can you imagine the g-force of zero to light speed in a second. Some of the distances from us would require that sustained speed for many years. I'd figure dimensional travel would be the way to go. A wormhole in time. If that stuff even exists.

I'd love to know that's for sure.

Last edited:
I'll have to double check the plane i swear he said b52, but they were not around till the 50s. He was born around 1916 so does not seem to be adding up.

The article i read talked about using negative energy and negative mass which i don't think can be proven yet. Some scientists claim it's impossible, but they are basing it only on what is known. There is still a ton of unknown when it comes to space/ time. I can not find the original article i read, but here is some insight https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a32449240/nasa-warp-drive-space-time/

I'll have to double check the plane i swear he said b52, but they were not around till the 50s. He was born around 1916 so does not seem to be adding up.

The article i read talked about using negative energy and negative mass which i don't think can be proven yet. Some scientists claim it's impossible, but they are basing it only on what is known. There is still a ton of unknown when it comes to space/ time. I can not find the original article i read, but here is some insight https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a32449240/nasa-warp-drive-space-time/

I'd imagine he flew on the B-29. The biggest, baddest bomber in our fleet during WWII or maybe the B-17. My total respect to your grandad regardless of what plane he crewed.

https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/ww2-us-military-bomber-aircraft.asp

hahaha. That's me sober. I could go on all day about our existence in the universe and the perfection of the design of our little rock that sits in it..

Same boat... Last time I smoked pot was probably 25 years ago..Never liked it but cracked up/crack up at friends who smoke it or ate shrooms.. Can't tell you how many friends I have who pretty much mimic Cheech/Chong. All great folks with good jobs and families but are total potheads and love the stuff.

Never socialized with anyone who did anything stronger than pot/shrooms or coke back in the 80/90s when it was the thing.

Last edited:
I am a firm believer that there is a plethora of life in the universe and many have evolved intelligent life (although their rise/fall might not match ours).

That said, I am also a firm believer that Einstein's theory of relativity and space/time restrictions are so correct AND restrictive that interstellar space travel is all but impossible. Sure, we can hypothesize about a million "tricks" and sub-atomic ideas to somehow achieve travel close to or exceeding the speed of light, but I don't think any of those are really possible.

Thus, despite all the life and intelligent civilizations around our galaxy and the universe, we are all pretty much isolated by the shear magnitude and distance between us.

We do not get visited. We are not being watched. The time it takes even SOME information from our planet to reach anywhere with intelligent life is literally hundreds if not thousands of years. And human civilization is but a blip (10,000 years) in a universe history that is billions of years long.

I am sure that we will eventually "hear" or "see" something that can only be explained by intelligent life on other planets, but even when we do, that information will be millions of years old and there will be no way to "send back" any type of acknowledgement or communication.

The distances are just too inconceivable. And every idea to "get around" these barriers is just far-fetched science in my opinion. Sure, it makes great science fiction. But physics doesn't change just because it would make a great story. The barriers of time, speed and distance and how they ACTUALLY work together, in the real world, are just impossible to overcome.

If we don't destroy ourselves first, I certainly think most of our solar system will be touched by human interactions, but traveling to another solar system light years away? Almost impossible. Traveling to a solar system with planets with life? No way.

I am a firm believer that there is a plethora of life in the universe and many have evolved intelligent life (although their rise/fall might not match ours).

That said, I am also a firm believer that Einstein's theory of relativity and space/time restrictions are so correct AND restrictive that interstellar space travel is all but impossible. Sure, we can hypothesize about a million "tricks" and sub-atomic ideas to somehow achieve travel close to or exceeding the speed of light, but I don't think any of those are really possible.

Thus, despite all the life and intelligent civilizations around our galaxy and the universe, we are all pretty much isolated by the shear magnitude and distance between us.

We do not get visited. We are not being watched. The time it takes even SOME information from our planet to reach anywhere with intelligent life is literally hundreds if not thousands of years. And human civilization is but a blip (10,000 years) in a universe history that is billions of years long.

I am sure that we will eventually "hear" or "see" something that can only be explained by intelligent life on other planets, but even when we do, that information will be millions of years old and there will be no way to "send back" any type of acknowledgement or communication.

The distances are just too inconceivable. And every idea to "get around" these barriers is just far-fetched science in my opinion. Sure, it makes great science fiction. But physics doesn't change just because it would make a great story. The barriers of time, speed and distance and how they ACTUALLY work together, in the real world, are just impossible to overcome.

If we don't destroy ourselves first, I certainly think most of our solar system will be touched by human interactions, but traveling to another solar system light years away? Almost impossible. Traveling to a solar system with planets with life? No way.

i understand what you're saying, but it's a narrow viewpoint.
for example, do you believe early man thought we'd eventually be sending things into space? did the colonials even envision something as drastic as a super car? or Civil War soldiers considering red dots and magnifiers? or even early grocers with freezer aisles that light up as you walk down them? with what we know NOW, we surely cannot travel to other solar systems. though what we can learn, produce and enhance those along the way. Hell, we're just now getting to quantum teleportation. I doubt that this those two words were even an abstract idea just 75 years ago. There's discussion on how we can get to Mars - using the gravitational pull from the moon as a slingshot; using solar wind panels, etc and even "bending" time to move from one solar grid to another. These scientific discussions are happening now based on what we know. I'd wager there is much, much more we do not know about life, space, solar systems and universes than we do know. 100 years from now, what we know now will be considered archaic by all measures.

and DO we get visited? there's far too many people around the world who say we do. there's far too many "unusual" occurrences to say we do not. there's evidence that we have been visited. are we continuing to be visited? its entirely possible. its also entirely possible that aliens are watching us, to see how we advance. or that the aliens who are watching us were slaughtered and killed off by other aliens, and we are not being visited any further. that's possible, right? if we are not being watched or visited, how does someone explain away the accounts from private citizens and even airline pilots and amateur pilots, or even military pilots?

i sincerely doubt anything our government denies or acknowledges about anything UFO-related.

i have an uncle who was on a nuclear base in the 50s or 60s that had a UFO descend upon it. at 2am or so. He said he was out at his post and it was as dark as you'd expect it to be at 2am. i want to say this was in Maine, but it could have been at a different nuclear silo base. Suddenly, the entire base was lit up like it was 2pm. Not unnatural light like from a man-made bulb. He said it was eerie and odd, since it was so bright "it was like the sun shining in the afternoon - that bright". He said there wasn't any sound, but they could see something above them, that was as wide and long as the base. the communications alerted the airfield base a few miles away - jets were launched and the pilots could see it on radar, but before they could make visual, it "zipped" away. He said the light was gone, and whatever craft it was, just disappeared as instantaneously as it appeared.

my uncle isnt Randy Quaid, hasnt a drinking problem, a drug problem and likely never even smoked weed. He's as honest a person there ever was.

Possible for a warp device. The biggest thing for travel at a very high rate of speed would be the survival of living organic material such as humans. You would certainly have to take off very slow. Can you imagine the g-force of zero to light speed in a second.

It's not g-force that is the issue, since in the vacuum of outer space (except for when you are close to a massive object such as a large planet or a star), you will experience zero gravity.

The problem with believing a living organism can get anywhere CLOSE to light speed is that the "relativistic mass" (as opposed to the static "mass at rest") increases the faster the matter travels, and approaches infinite mass at the speed of light.

Mass Increase

We have discussed the effects of relativistic speeds on time now let's have a look on its effect on mass. To get straight to the point the mass of an object will increase when traveling at relativistic speeds. The equation for calculating the mass as seen by an outside observer is as follows:

m = m0/((1 - v2/c2))1/

where: m0 = the mass measured at rest relative to an observer traveling with the same velocity as the mass, the "rest mass".

m = the mass measured by the observers on the other reference frame.

v = the speed of the object

c = the speed of light in a vacuum

Look at the following example:

A particle is accelerated to a speed of .95c relative to an observer in a laboratory, the "lab" frame. If the particle was originally measured to have a mass of 5 grams, what is the mass that is observed in the laboratory?

m0 = 5 g

v = .95c

m = ?

solving: m = (5 g)/(1- (.95c)2/c2)1/2

m = (5 g)/(.312)

m = 16 g

Now once again notice that at small speeds the quantity v2/c2 approaches 0 and m = m0, but at high speeds the quantity approaches ∞ (but never reaches it) therefore causing m to become larger and larger! This is why you can never travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum. Once again think about it!

https://www.phy.olemiss.edu/HEP/quarknet/mass.html

i understand what you're saying, but it's a narrow viewpoint.
for example, do you believe early man thought we'd eventually be sending things into space? did the colonials even envision something as drastic as a super car? or Civil War soldiers considering red dots and magnifiers? or even early grocers with freezer aisles that light up as you walk down them? with what we know NOW, we surely cannot travel to other solar systems. though what we can learn, produce and enhance those along the way. Hell, we're just now getting to quantum teleportation. I doubt that this those two words were even an abstract idea just 75 years ago. There's discussion on how we can get to Mars - using the gravitational pull from the moon as a slingshot; using solar wind panels, etc and even "bending" time to move from one solar grid to another. These scientific discussions are happening now based on what we know. I'd wager there is much, much more we do not know about life, space, solar systems and universes than we do know. 100 years from now, what we know now will be considered archaic by all measures.

The most intriguing theory for traveling vast distances in almost no time is something called "quantum entanglement." As most of us know, the current operating theory on the origin of the universe is that all mass - every photon from stars a trillion miles away, to every grain of sand our our beaches, to every massively powerful radiowaves from pulsars - once occupied a space the size of an atom. Therefore, everything was once connected.

Recent experiments split a photon (the element that is light) and then took one half to a different laboratory, some distance away. The researchers then further split the photon in the laboratory, resulting in changes of the wave function of the other part of the photon instantaneously. This has been done up to several kilometers.

https://www.collective-evolution.co...may-be-the-key-to-long-distance-space-travel/

In other words, by accessing the "entangled" particles, distance was simply eliminated. The wave change occurred instantaneously, as if the once-connected photons remained connected ("entangled") even when acted upon miles apart.

The theory in part is that since all such particles originated from a tiny source - with basically infinite mass, infinite heat (energy), and the complete absence of the passage of time - then they can be accessed at point A and the effect brought about at point B due to the entanglement. That would mean instantaneous effect or instantaneous travel.

The issue is putting the "receivers" at the distant locations. Since they would not be living materials, it would be possible to get them close to light speed.

I find it amazing Einstein was able to come up with his theories with such little technology. I still think we have barely scratched the surface on a lot of things though. Some civilizations could be billions of years ahead of us

Your opinion is limited by the science we humans have at this point in time. Can you imagine asking a gnat to comprehend microchips and our space travel program? For all we know, our intelligence is that of a gnat compared to alien intelligence.
It's very short sighted, hinging on ignorance, to think we humans are the ultimate intelligence in the universe.