• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Bill Includes UFOs?

It's not g-force that is the issue, since in the vacuum of outer space (except for when you are close to a massive object such as a large planet or a star), you will experience zero gravity.

The problem with believing a living organism can get anywhere CLOSE to light speed is that the "relativistic mass" (as opposed to the static "mass at rest") increases the faster the matter travels, and approaches infinite mass at the speed of light.

https://www.phy.olemiss.edu/HEP/quarknet/mass.html

You'll get the g-force on acceleration and deceleration. The mass expanding was the other big issue you can't really change. Then the amount of energy to drive your ship would have to come from a source all around you.

Well, if the technology is available in the universe? They will probably find us,before we find them. There's also a distinct possibility that when you take your last breath you go back to the realm from which you came. All questions answered.

I suppose all things are possible unless you're trying to staple water to a tree.

Your opinion is limited by the science we humans have at this point in time. Can you imagine asking a gnat to comprehend microchips and our space travel program? For all we know, our intelligence is that of a gnat compared to alien intelligence.
It's very short sighted, hinging on ignorance, to think we humans are the ultimate intelligence in the universe.

That falls into them finding us first.I hope they're nice..haha.

You'll get the g-force on acceleration and deceleration. The mass expanding was the other big issue you can't really change. Then the amount of energy to drive your ship would have to come from a source all around you.

Well, if the technology is available in the universe? They will probably find us,before we find them. There's also a distinct possibility that when you take your last breath you go back to the realm from which you came. All questions answered.

I suppose all things are possible unless you're trying to staple water to a tree.

dude - stop.
a Harris-Biden Administration will enact a tax for that.