• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Quinn played the German attorney’s opening statement in its entirety this morning and believe me this dude is on it. All the tinfoil hat stuff you thought was crazy is getting a hearing in the World Court.
Who is this Quinn?
Where can I hear this?
Surprisingly ( sarcasm laid on thick ), I cannot find ANY thing on this via DuckDuckGo nor Google.

Ivermectin for the win. Again.

1660658390133.png

wharzTibs?

Who is this Quinn?
Where can I hear this?
Surprisingly ( sarcasm laid on thick ), I cannot find ANY thing on this via DuckDuckGo nor Google.
Jim Quinn at www.warroom.com.
Well worth the $4.99/mo subscription.

War crimes trial is starting at the international court in The Hague this week. Unsurprisingly it's not in the news and hard to find.
Some intrepid Britons are going after Fauci, Scwab, Gates, and the drug companies.

Good! Get some rope. Do the German guy last, so he can watch the others.

Of course we know with as much money and power that group has,nothing will ever come of this.

There was a very good interview on " the nation speaks" with a former white house advisor, epidemiologist etc. He says the jabs don't work.

Lol. Ahh the first two pages of this thread are so gold right now
d8477b43831bf117a0e3c975604fdb43.jpg

SO grateful this thread is memorialized.
What a fascinating study.
Maybe I’ll try tackling ALL 500+ pages……MAYBE.

SO grateful this thread is memorialized.
What a fascinating study.
Maybe I’ll try tackling ALL 500+ pages……MAYBE.
And this is just the jab thread that took over. Wasn’t there the OG covid thread that had hundreds too? Ahh good times

The jabs don't cause miscarriages. Misinformation. Lies.

FDA Knew 44% of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Suffered Miscarriages​

Shockingly, as the FDA releases Pfizer trial data each month per court order, a Pfizer adverse events report transferred on July 1, 2022, reveals that after the women lost their babies, the billion-dollar big pharma giant reported that the heartbreaking miscarriages were unrelated to the trial. The volunteer team at Daily Clout discovered the intentional deceit by scouring through the thousands upon thousands of Pfizer trial documents released each month that form the rationale behind the FDA’s emergency use authorization (EUA) and subsequent August 23, 2021, “approval” of Pfizer’s mRNA COVID-19 “vaccine” product.

According to an article in Daily Clout, the women listed in Listing of Subjects Reporting Pregnancy After Dose 1 each received between one and four of Pfizer’s mRNA injections. Forty-two received the trial drug right away, and eight received the placebo and were then unblinded and given the vaccine. Thus, by March 31, 2021, all of the pregnant women in the trial—there were 50 of them—had received Pfizer’s BNT162b2 version of its experimental “vaccine.” Summarizing Pfizer’s deceptive efforts after the miscarriages, the article explained:

“Pfizer notes the miscarriages as serious adverse events (SAEs) with ‘moderate’ (2) or ‘severe’ (3) toxicity ratings. However, all the miscarriages were reported as being unrelated to the trial vaccine—i.e., having ‘Other’ causes—and marked as ‘Recovered/resolved’ adverse effects. To reiterate, not only does Pfizer deny any vaccine-related causality and assert the losses of life had other causes, but it also categorizes losing a baby as a ‘resolved adverse effect’—like a headache that went away.”

1660698196002.png
1660698207314.png

With access to this startling data by April 1, 2022, the article points out that the FDA was aware that a “significant percentage of pregnancies ended in ‘Abortion Spontaneous.'” Yet, despite this, the agency “failed in its duty to study the data and investigate what basis Pfizer had for marking the fetal deaths as unrelated to the vaccine and having ‘Other’ causes.” Moreover, the FDA failed to inform the public of this life-changing, serious adverse event. Most importantly, Daily Clout’s Berberine wrote, “without that information, women were not able to give informed consent for receiving Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine.”

And this is just the jab thread that took over. Wasn’t there the OG covid thread that had hundreds too? Ahh good times

Yeah there was. It was huge and died off when the debate over the jabs took over.

War crimes trial is starting at the international court in The Hague this week. Unsurprisingly it's not in the news and hard to find.
Some intrepid Britons are going after Fauci, Scwab, Gates, and the drug companies.

Yeah there was. It was huge and died off when the debate over the jabs took over.
I had to go find it. You know how long ago that **** was, spike was all throughout the first several pages. Man that takes me back

I had to go find it. You know how long ago that **** was, spike was all throughout the first several pages. Man that takes me back
He went batshit. It was guys like him that got suckered by quasi-medical scares as the Covid flu started, and ramped up mania by fearmongering about something that they knew very little about.

And folks like him turned a willingly blind eye to the evil profiteering by Pfizer et al, abetted by the corrupt FDA. As worse corruption gets revealed here and in other nations scammed by the forced and enforced mRNA shots, it will be interesting to see how those screeching fools come to grips with their roles in spreading pharma propaganda all around social media and forums like this.

Will they apolgize to those they wrongly criticized? Will they join in asking for the punishment of those derelict in their duties and those who knowingly circumvented mechanisms for the protection of the public's health and safety---the people that swore the hippocratic oath, etc? And what of the profiteering pharma companies---will they be gutted to return the money from the people to the people?

I hope I am wrong, but I think there will be very few who say "geez, i got this whole vax thing mostly wrong".

anyone know Spike off the board?
wonder if he suffered the same fate as @Tibs - maybe he's laid up in one of @jitter77's residence beds?

The jabs don't cause miscarriages. Misinformation. Lies.

FDA Knew 44% of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Suffered Miscarriages​

Shockingly, as the FDA releases Pfizer trial data each month per court order, a Pfizer adverse events report transferred on July 1, 2022, reveals that after the women lost their babies, the billion-dollar big pharma giant reported that the heartbreaking miscarriages were unrelated to the trial. The volunteer team at Daily Clout discovered the intentional deceit by scouring through the thousands upon thousands of Pfizer trial documents released each month that form the rationale behind the FDA’s emergency use authorization (EUA) and subsequent August 23, 2021, “approval” of Pfizer’s mRNA COVID-19 “vaccine” product.

According to an article in Daily Clout, the women listed in Listing of Subjects Reporting Pregnancy After Dose 1 each received between one and four of Pfizer’s mRNA injections. Forty-two received the trial drug right away, and eight received the placebo and were then unblinded and given the vaccine. Thus, by March 31, 2021, all of the pregnant women in the trial—there were 50 of them—had received Pfizer’s BNT162b2 version of its experimental “vaccine.” Summarizing Pfizer’s deceptive efforts after the miscarriages, the article explained:

View attachment 9239
View attachment 9240

With access to this startling data by April 1, 2022, the article points out that the FDA was aware that a “significant percentage of pregnancies ended in ‘Abortion Spontaneous.'” Yet, despite this, the agency “failed in its duty to study the data and investigate what basis Pfizer had for marking the fetal deaths as unrelated to the vaccine and having ‘Other’ causes.” Moreover, the FDA failed to inform the public of this life-changing, serious adverse event. Most importantly, Daily Clout’s Berberine wrote, “without that information, women were not able to give informed consent for receiving Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine.”
100% what many of us were warning about… the study they utilized to permit the shot for pregnant women was severely flawed and eventually recalled… and a bunch of us pointed out that Pfizer lied about safety and trials in the recent past and was fined nearly a billion for it… so taking their word was idiotic