• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

well, ****, just conversing about this has kilt off one of our members.

RIP, Flog

This isn't related to covid at all, but does seem to correlate with the times we live in.

Last September my dental hygienist suggested I get a laser treatment to reduce inflammation, bacterial growth and slow the process of periodontitis.
My response was, well, I certainly don't want that and agreed to the treatment even though the insurance didn't cover it.

I saw the dentist again yesterday and got the same sales pitch. I said, but you did that 6 months ago, their response was that it doesn't last that long and I should get it
every visit. I declined this time, and then researched the subject. Other than dental offices extolling wonderous claims for laser treatments there was little to no empirical data showing any benefit to it.

Last edited:

Fully Vaxxed Lose 25 Years of Life Expectancy, Study Shows​

Those who have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with mRNA shots will lose 25 years of their life expectancy, a bombshell new study has revealed.

Researchers analyzed government data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Cleveland Clinic Data, and insurance company risk assessment data.

The analysis uncovered a disturbing trend showing life spans plummetting in those who had multiple doses of the shots.

The latest Cleveland Clinic Data and the latest US data were analyzed by Josh Stirling, founder of Insurance Collaboration to Save Livess and former #1 ranked Insurance Analyst.

Stirling’s study shows an incredibly disturbing trend.

The damage to health caused by each vaccine dose does not lessen over time as it appears to continue indefinitely.

In fact, CDC All-Cause Mortality data shows that each vaccine dose increased mortality by 7% in the year 2022 compared to the mortality in 2021.

Those who have had 5 doses were 35% more likely to die in 2022 than they were in 2021.

If you have had one dose then you were 7% more likely to die in 2022 than you were in 2021.

If you are unvaxxed then you were no more likely to die in 2022 than you were in 2021.

The data shows that every year, excess deaths are soaring dramatically as all forms of mortality accelerate, despite the level of injections people take going down.

The issue is not isolated to the United States, however, and is impacting nations all around the world.

Recent government data out of Australia shows that the excess deaths in 2022 were 5162% higher than in previous years.

A year ago, doubly vaccinated Australians were 10.72x more likely to catch Omicron than the unvaxxed.

Now they are 20 times more likely and the triply or more vaxxed are 35x more likely, as the latest NSW Health stats show.

According to the study based on government data out of Cleveland, the average age of a man is around 80 years if he’s unvaxxed.

Yet, the rate of vaxxed deaths is growing in comparison to unvaxxed.

The study found that someone who’s had 4 or 5 shots and is 30 years old today can now expect to live to 55 at the oldest.
I wonder if that includes the JnJ shot which I don't think was mRNA but caused it's share of blood clots.

I wonder if that includes the JnJ shot which I don't think was mRNA but caused it's share of blood clots.

No idea to be honest.

Reactions: JMM
What am I missing? My daily entertainment has left us?
I’m surprised this thread has went on as long as it has lol.

I’ll stand by unvaxxed still alive.
Although I did test positive in January 2022 and for 6 months my sense of smell was gone. So covid did have something

I’m surprised this thread has went on as long as it has lol.

I’ll stand by unvaxxed still alive.
Although I did test positive in January 2022 and for 6 months my sense of smell was gone. So covid did have something

Especially if you work in a paper plant.
iu

Texas agriculture commission says its looking into it. I suppose it will be approved after a couple stuffed envelopes change hands.

What a fraud!

You must hear that a lot.

So Floggy, time for some truths. Please let me know your answers to the following:
  • Do you still support mandated mask-wearing?
  • If not, do you finally admit that the mask mandates were always a fraud based on a lie?
  • Do you still wear a mask?
  • If not, how do you justify that given your previous insistence that "wearing masks saves lives!"
  • Do you still support the bogus "six feet distancing"?
  • If not, do you finally admit that the "six fee distancing" was always a fraud based on a lie?
  • Do you still stand six feet behind the person in front of you at a checkout line?
  • If not, how do you justify your behavior given your previous insistence that all of us follow those idiotic rules.
  • Have you received your 4th and 5th boosters?
  • If not, how do you justify your failure to do so given your insistence that boosters are necessary and the CDC demand that we get the boosters?
  • If you have not had the most recent (5th? 6th? 8th??) boosters, do you admit that the booster insistence was a fraud based on a lie?
I look forward to your answers.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Just kidding. I anticipate your further evasion, since the truth will show you have been guilty of pushing lies for more than three years.

So Floggy, time for some truths. Please let me know your answers to the following:
  • If not, do you finally admit that the mask mandates were always a fraud based on a lie?
  • If not, how do you justify that given your previous insistence that "wearing masks saves lives!"
  • If not, do you finally admit that the "six fee distancing" was always a fraud based on a lie?
  • Do you still stand six feet behind the person in front of you at a checkout line?
  • If not, how do you justify your behavior given your previous insistence that all of us follow those idiotic rules.
  • If not, how do you justify your failure to do so given your insistence that boosters are necessary and the CDC demand that we get the boosters?
  • If you have not had the most recent (5th? 6th? 8th??) boosters, do you admit that the booster insistence was a fraud based on a lie?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Just kidding. I anticipate your further evasion, since the truth will show you have been guilty of pushing lies for more than three years.
There was also the brilliant rule of everyone walking in the same direction in grocery store aisles.

The world got played simply to steal the election.

Good God Damn. Read it all.

Just an excerpt:

I will leave aside the intentional falsification of VAERS data using a technique called “throttling” highlighted here:

(100) VAERS Guinness World Throttling Record! Today 3/31/2023 (substack.com)

So, now that you have reached this far, what is my “conspiracy hypothesis”?

Ball-parking a need to reconcile an extra 530,000 deaths for each of 2020, 2021 and 2022:

For 2020 – the new flu (SARS-COV2) replaced the old flu and killed around 50,000 Americans out of the extra 530,000 deaths in 2020. Around ¾ of the remainder of 530,00 – call it 400,000 – died because of NPI’s (non-pharmaceutical interventions), denial of medications, Government imposition of the removal of the will to live and the remainder because of the use of Remdesivir – 130,000 dead from “run death is near”.

For 2021 – the roll-out of the injections – 528 million over the calendar year, 339 million by 30 June 2021, call it a time weighted average of around 400 million for the year, use a rule of thumb of one death per thousand doses to get 400,000 deaths from the injections for 2021. Another 50,000 “new flu” deaths”, maybe 30,000 from NPI’s and a further 30,000 slaughtered by Remdesivir treatment protocols.

For 2022, the number of injections dropped markedly to around 138 million, but, there is now a number of deaths from the injections in 2021. NPI’s had largely been lifted, Remdesivir use had largely stopped, the “new flu” remained at normal old flu levels of 50,000 leaving only the cumulative impact of injections. 480,000 dead from injections over 2022.

Number of US injections taken from here:

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Our World in Data

That would add up to 880,000 injection deaths. Given the number of deaths reported to VAERS is 17,315 (after the “throttling”) this would mean a URF of around 51. Which is still way under the URF of >100 of the Lazarus Report.

Now, these factors are all “variables” that can be permutated in all sorts of ways. The factors can be confounding or dumbfounding.

What we do know is that US “causes of death” are a complete fiction – meaning that the US prefers that health policy is misaligned with outcome improvements across any of the leading causes. In other words, each “leading cause” of death does NOT reflect actual numbers which have, instead, been labelled “C19” – in error, as per instructions by the WHO to use a test not intended for diagnosis.

March Athletes Dying Suddenly.
  1. 26/03/2023 Philippines Dead
    Jerry Kasim (49), Triathlete and former competitive swimmer turned coach, suffered a cardiac arrest and died in the first leg of a triathlon. News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4
  2. 24/03/2023 Russia Dead
    Pavel Krotov (30), 2021 world freestyle skiing champion died overnight in Russia, after a “blood vessel burst”. News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4 News Story5
  3. 24/03/2023 Russia Dead
    Sergei Shaporenko (47), former professional FC Irtysh Omsk Dynamo Football player died suddenly. News Story News Story2 News Story3
  4. 23/03/2023 Utah, USA
    Josh Davis (20), Utah State American Football player suffered a cardiac arrest in training. He believes he will never play again. News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4
  5. 22/03/2023 Italy Dead
    Roberto Baggiani (60), Footballer who played for many local teams over the years around Argentario, Italy died suddenly and unexpectedly. News Story
  6. 21/03/2023 Greece Dead
    Tasos Balafas (43), Basketballer in the Greek Air Force collapsed after the annual Basketball match. News Story
  7. 19/03/2023 Germany Dead
    Charlotte Vellar (16), talented female MSV Duisburg Footballer died suddenly. News Story
  8. 17/03/2023 England Dead
    Jude Moore (19), very talented boxer who represented England died suddenly. News Story
  9. 16/03/2023 Malaysia Dead
    Gregory Emilio (52), Footballer and police officer collapsed during a friendly football and died. News Story
  10. 15/03/2023 Italy Dead
    Claudio Rais (37), triathlete, champion swimmer and personal trainer took his own life to escape the long period of adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine. News Story
  11. 14/03/2023 Georgia, USA Dead
    David Lauffer (Age), Dino’s Gym owner collapsed and died suddenly from a cardiac arrest. News Story
  12. 13/03/2023 Italy Dead
    Chris Cooper (44), an American baseball pitcher who played in Italy for the T & A San Marino Baseball club and for the Italian national team suffered a cardiac arrest and died. News Story
  13. 12/03/2023 Bolivia Dead
    Daniel Minguins de Araújo (39), Pitbull Etiquetas FC Futsal player suffered a cardiac arrest during a match. He left the hospital, but had another cardiac arrest and died. News Story
  14. 11/03/2023 USA Dead
    Arthur Pinilla Polanco (28), fencing champion from Colombia suffered a cardiac arrest and died suddenly News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4
  15. 11/03/2023 Ontario, Canada Dead
    Evan Corson (10), Kings Ice Hockey player died suddenly. News Story
  16. 09/03/2023 Texas, USA Dead
    Ben Siegfried (22), former Lebanon Valley College American Football player and then athletic trainer for other American football teams in the XFL league. He died unexpectedly at the team hotel in Texas. News Story
  17. 08/03/2023 France Dead
    Cyrille de Castro (47), former Sporting Club Graulhétois Rugby Union player suffered a cardiac arrest overnight and died. News Story
  18. 07/03/2023 South Africa Dead
    Siphamandla Mtolo (29), Richards Bay FC top division football captain collapsed during a training session, and was declared dead before arriving at the hospital. News Story
  19. 07/03/2023 Ohio, USA
    Ebonie Sherwood (18), high school senior student football and basketball player and track athlete suffered a cardiac arrest during track practice. She received immediate treatment and was revived. Now she has had a heart transplant. News Story
  20. 05/03/2023 Gujarat, India Dead
    Nimesh Ahir (32), cricket player developed chest pain and breathing problems during a match. He was taken to hospital but was declared dead on arrival. News Story
  21. 05/03/2023 North Carolina, USA
    Keianna Joe (17), cheerleader suffered a cardiac arrest during a warm-up routine. Received CPR assisted by an AED and was taken to hospital for treatment. News Story
  22. 04/03/2023 Indiana, USA
    Isaiah Abels (21), Mixed Martial Arts fighter unexpectedly collapsed with a cardiac arrest in the ring during a contest. News Story
  23. 02/03/2023 England Dead
    Kayla Ere (14), school gymnast suffered a cardiac arrest during a PE/gym class then died in hospital. News Story
  24. 01/03/2023 Philippines Dead
    Emmanuel “Boybits” Victoria (50), Filipino professional basketball player suffered a sudden cardiac arrest and died. News Story
  25. 01/03/2023 Minnesota, USA Dead
    Alex Canchari (29), a very successful professional jockey died unexpectedly. News Story

There was also the brilliant rule of everyone walking in the same direction in grocery store aisles.

They crashed the economy before the 08 election, they kill millions before the 2020 election, can't wait to see the **** they pull the next time a non-Dem is in the White House and up for reelection. If that's ever allowed to happen again.

Yep.

Never bought into the concept that we were in an actual pandemic.

For as contagious and deadly as this thing was advertised we’re all still here.

I do believe china did release something. Only because I tested positive and did lose my sense of smell for half a year. Aside from that, everything else was like a typical seasonal illness

March Athletes Dying Suddenly.
  1. 26/03/2023 Philippines Dead
    Jerry Kasim (49), Triathlete and former competitive swimmer turned coach, suffered a cardiac arrest and died in the first leg of a triathlon. News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4
  2. 24/03/2023 Russia Dead
    Pavel Krotov (30), 2021 world freestyle skiing champion died overnight in Russia, after a “blood vessel burst”. News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4 News Story5
  3. 24/03/2023 Russia Dead
    Sergei Shaporenko (47), former professional FC Irtysh Omsk Dynamo Football player died suddenly. News Story News Story2 News Story3
  4. 23/03/2023 Utah, USA
    Josh Davis (20), Utah State American Football player suffered a cardiac arrest in training. He believes he will never play again. News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4
  5. 22/03/2023 Italy Dead
    Roberto Baggiani (60), Footballer who played for many local teams over the years around Argentario, Italy died suddenly and unexpectedly. News Story
  6. 21/03/2023 Greece Dead
    Tasos Balafas (43), Basketballer in the Greek Air Force collapsed after the annual Basketball match. News Story
  7. 19/03/2023 Germany Dead
    Charlotte Vellar (16), talented female MSV Duisburg Footballer died suddenly. News Story
  8. 17/03/2023 England Dead
    Jude Moore (19), very talented boxer who represented England died suddenly. News Story
  9. 16/03/2023 Malaysia Dead
    Gregory Emilio (52), Footballer and police officer collapsed during a friendly football and died. News Story
  10. 15/03/2023 Italy Dead
    Claudio Rais (37), triathlete, champion swimmer and personal trainer took his own life to escape the long period of adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine. News Story
  11. 14/03/2023 Georgia, USA Dead
    David Lauffer (Age), Dino’s Gym owner collapsed and died suddenly from a cardiac arrest. News Story
  12. 13/03/2023 Italy Dead
    Chris Cooper (44), an American baseball pitcher who played in Italy for the T & A San Marino Baseball club and for the Italian national team suffered a cardiac arrest and died. News Story
  13. 12/03/2023 Bolivia Dead
    Daniel Minguins de Araújo (39), Pitbull Etiquetas FC Futsal player suffered a cardiac arrest during a match. He left the hospital, but had another cardiac arrest and died. News Story
  14. 11/03/2023 USA Dead
    Arthur Pinilla Polanco (28), fencing champion from Colombia suffered a cardiac arrest and died suddenly News Story News Story2 News Story3 News Story4
  15. 11/03/2023 Ontario, Canada Dead
    Evan Corson (10), Kings Ice Hockey player died suddenly. News Story
  16. 09/03/2023 Texas, USA Dead
    Ben Siegfried (22), former Lebanon Valley College American Football player and then athletic trainer for other American football teams in the XFL league. He died unexpectedly at the team hotel in Texas. News Story
  17. 08/03/2023 France Dead
    Cyrille de Castro (47), former Sporting Club Graulhétois Rugby Union player suffered a cardiac arrest overnight and died. News Story
  18. 07/03/2023 South Africa Dead
    Siphamandla Mtolo (29), Richards Bay FC top division football captain collapsed during a training session, and was declared dead before arriving at the hospital. News Story
  19. 07/03/2023 Ohio, USA
    Ebonie Sherwood (18), high school senior student football and basketball player and track athlete suffered a cardiac arrest during track practice. She received immediate treatment and was revived. Now she has had a heart transplant. News Story
  20. 05/03/2023 Gujarat, India Dead
    Nimesh Ahir (32), cricket player developed chest pain and breathing problems during a match. He was taken to hospital but was declared dead on arrival. News Story
  21. 05/03/2023 North Carolina, USA
    Keianna Joe (17), cheerleader suffered a cardiac arrest during a warm-up routine. Received CPR assisted by an AED and was taken to hospital for treatment. News Story
  22. 04/03/2023 Indiana, USA
    Isaiah Abels (21), Mixed Martial Arts fighter unexpectedly collapsed with a cardiac arrest in the ring during a contest. News Story
  23. 02/03/2023 England Dead
    Kayla Ere (14), school gymnast suffered a cardiac arrest during a PE/gym class then died in hospital. News Story
  24. 01/03/2023 Philippines Dead
    Emmanuel “Boybits” Victoria (50), Filipino professional basketball player suffered a sudden cardiac arrest and died. News Story
  25. 01/03/2023 Minnesota, USA Dead
    Alex Canchari (29), a very successful professional jockey died unexpectedly. News Story

Yeah, but those people were sooo out of shape that ...

SQUIRREL!!

Yeah, but those people were sooo out of shape that ...

SQUIRREL!!

Some were over 30!!!

I'm trying to publish it every month. Every month dozens of athletes dying...

Hank Gathers dying on a basketball court was an oddity....

Australia Senator dropping Covid Bombs… The Vaccinated are dying…​

Both clips are excellent from Senator Ralph Babet.

“The Australian people were initially told that mRNA injections would stop them getting infected with Covid, would stop them spreading it, and most importantly would stop them dying from it. We were told that we were selfish if we were not willing to be vaccinated and that we could kill grandma or kill grandpa. Around 97.5% of Australians over 16 followed the government advice and have had at least one dose of mRNA injection, yet the only data that accurately identifies the vaccination status of those who got Covid showed quite clearly that the vaccinated are more likely to be infected, hospitalized, and die of Covid.”

“The fact that Australia is now experiencing its highest mortality rate in over 80 years, must be a cause for concern and it must be a priority for everyone in this place. It should be front page news.”

Wow.

National Guard Soldier Suffers TWO Heart Attacks After Moderna “Vaccine”​

Karolina-Stancik-750x375.jpg

A 22-year-old Army National Guard member has suffered an array of health issues—including two heart attacks that pushed her to the brink of death—after two doses of the Moderna COVID vaccine.

Army National Guard soldier, 21, suffered two heart attacks after required Covid shot​

stancik800_stancik.jpg

Stancik suffered two heart attacks after receiving her second Covid shot in April 2021.

Stancik told independent journalist Emerald Robinson that, as a multiple sport athlete, she had been able to run 10 miles at a time but after the two heart attacks has trouble even standing up.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

You can’t handle the truth, ya loon. Have some more…