• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cow Fart Regulation Passed Into California Law

Spike

Reaction score
SACRAMENTO (AP) — Gov. Jerry Brown has signed legislation that regulates emissions from dairy cows and landfills for the first time as California broadens its efforts to fight climate change beyond carbon-based greenhouse gases.

innercowhero.jpg

Brown’s move Monday targets a category of gases known as short-lived climate pollutants, which have an outsize effect on global warming despite their relatively short life in the atmosphere.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/09/19/cow-fart-regulation-passed-into-california-law/

--------------------

I'm calling it!

False flag operation by the cows!

Politicians are like 4-year old kids. Give them something pretty to play with, keep a close eye on them, give them stern direction, and everything will be okay.

Take your eyes off them and leave them to their own devices, and they break everything and try to regulate cow farts.

Methane is a potential problem, but that would be if released on a much larger scale than cow farts.... when they punture a methane bubble under the ocean with enough to actually affect the climate it would be a huge issue... but this amount so spread out doent last long enough to matter...

Solution: The Cattle-Lytic Converter.

96e9a693294325e2de23f70dbc21771d.jpg

My wife is currently trying to lobby lawmakers into enacting this same law over our house. I tried to explain that the Dutch oven would help this problem bigly. All I get is a glare.

There goes Moonbeam Jerry again.

This has been out for years. None of you seen Cowspiricy yet?

http://www.cowspiracy.com/

i don't eat beef, and it's not that I care about their lives, I don't. It's purely for environmental reasons.

Can we sell California to China to pay off debt to them? I seriously doubt I will ever set foot in that foreign country called California. Nothing shocks me coming from them. I bet you'll be able to marry a dog before long.

There goes Moonbeam Jerry again.

Hey, I get that he has a rep, but I can tell you very specifically, on first-hand information, that he is the only politician keeping my state from total and absolute chaos. He is no more liberal than most Democrat governors. He has vetoed a litany of idiotic legislation from the flat-out crazy legislature in my state - a true "one-party" state.

Unfortunately, Brown idiotically permitted "global warming" legislation to go into effect ... though every ******* scientist, including the AGW crowd, agrees that the law will have zero appreciable effect on so-called man-made global warming.

Can't help but wonder if this law is just as much pro-vegan as it is anti-methane.

Can't help but wonder if this law is just as much pro-vegan as it is anti-methane.

Ding Ding Ding!

Tofu and sprouts for erry body.