• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crosby Guilty

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
....does he say the inside of a jail before he dies?

https://news.google.com/news/amp?ca...ssault-retrial-20180426-story.html#pt0-975634

Bill Cosby has been found guilty of drugging and molesting a woman in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era.

The 80-year-old comedian and TV star was found guilty on all three counts. He was accused of drugging and violating a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

Frigging Crosby I knew he seemed to be TOO nice of a guy.....that whole "Dreaming of a White Christmas" song should have clued us in on him being a racist Trumptard who only voted for him because of the border wall. Rot in prison.

Frigging Crosby I knew he seemed to be TOO nice of a guy.....that whole "Dreaming of a White Christmas" song should have clued us in on him being a racist Trumptard who only voted for him because of the border wall. Rot in prison.

I find Elfie offensive! We need to ban him.

Jesus. All this fabulous and a Gloria Alred fan too.

Just when you think that Elfie couldn't get any more stupid....... Bing Crosby sang "White Christmas" NOT Bill Cosby. I doubt that Bing even knew who Trump was.

Who let the retard back in?

He was found guilty under our judicial system and deserves what ever awaits him.
Shame only because he was a talent many of us grew up with.

What I can't understand is his attraction to his accuser, butt faced ugly.

They love rapists in prison. Of course he does have a **** ton of money,so I'm sure he can buy some protection.

I think people should be worried that a person can be convicted based on accusations with little or no evidence. While I think he probably did what he is accused of, these accusations are 30 years old. Where is the physical evidence? I wouldn't celebrate it. It could be you someday.

I think people should be worried that a person can be convicted based on accusations with little or no evidence. While I think he probably did what he is accused of, these accusations are 30 years old. Where is the physical evidence? I wouldn't celebrate it. It could be you someday.

I haven't seen all of the testimony,but I did see a great deal of women getting in line to rat on him. Maybe they're all looking for money or maybe not. I do catch your drift.

They obviously believed his accusers over him. There's something that made them convinced.

One of the women took the stand and told how Cosby did all kinds of perverted things to her. Cosby stood up and shouted, How would you know? You were asleep!

What I can't understand is his attraction to his accuser, butt faced ugly.

Ugly never stopped Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, or Big Ben.

I wondered that myself. I thought there was a statute of limitations for everything except murder?

Just when you think that Elfie couldn't get any more stupid....... Bing Crosby sang "White Christmas" NOT Bill Cosby. I doubt that Bing even knew who Trump was.

The thread title said "Crosby" . Elf trying to be funny gave him another opportunity to Troll.

Reactions: MTC
Ugly never stopped Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, or Big Ben.

I wondered that myself. I thought there was a statute of limitations for everything except murder?

It would seem that way.

Bill-Clinton%E2%80%99s-Victims.jpg

Wow