• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crosby Guilty

Um, why exactly? What changed?

The prosecution tried Cosby on the sexual assault allegation in 2017, the jury could not reach a verdict, and the prosecutor then told Cosby he faced no further prosecution so he could not assert his 5th amendment rights in the pending civil actions. As a result, he was forced to testify in the civil actions. In a deposition in the civil action, Cosby admitted to giving quaaludes to women. Later, the prosecution brought charges against Cosby again, and that testimony and the settlement of the civil actions constituted the strongest evidence against Cosby.

The prosecutor lied, ****** up, and should be fired. But since he's a government official, nothing will be done to him.

Gonna celebrate with some Jello-O pudding.

"Why y'all talking about Bill Cosby when we talking about BING CRosby?"
/El Fieuckupio

"Why y'all talking about Bill Cosby when we talking about BING CRosby?"
/El Fieuckupio

The Steeler Nation time machine reminds us why every single sentient being hated ElfiePoloLiar more than food poisoning with a dash of herpes.

"Charges thrown out" and "Innocent" are not the same thing. I still think it's funny though.

39c.png

So he admitted giving ludes to women. I had always hoped Fat Albert wasn't really a scumbag like they made him out to be. I was wrong.

All of that money and fame, you'd think you could pull a truckload of *** without drugging them. What a depraved sob.

BTW, I think Coz was absolutely guilty but the prosecutor F'd up and the state supreme court was totally correct in releasing him.

BTW, I think Coz was absolutely guilty but the prosecutor F'd up and the state supreme court was totally correct in releasing him.

As much as it is a slap in the face to justice, yeah, they f'ed up and had to release him. Follow the law.

As much as it is a slap in the face to justice, yeah, they f'ed up and had to release him. Follow the law.
It's a paradox where justice is denied and carried out at the same time.