• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dallas will be next big city ruined by dems

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Dallas elected democrat John Creuzot to AG, and shortly after taking office, he has decided to do the following.

Creuzot says he’ll decline to prosecute theft of personal items worth less than $750 unless the theft was for financial gain. He says he’s in the process of dismissing all misdemeanor marijuana cases filed before he took office with a few exceptions including those where a deadly weapon was used. And he’ll stop prosecuting most first-time marijuana offenses and some misdemeanors that he believes often stem from poverty.

Open season on anything less than $750. Sounds super safe in that town now. He says he wants to "decriminalize poverty". Another liberal with such a low opinion of his voters that he doesn't even think it's fair to punish them for breaking the law. Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations.

We remind Creuzot that most poor people in this city are law-abiding citizens. And sometimes, petty criminals escalate their activities to more serious offenses when enforcement is slack on more minor crimes.
No ****.

Hey Dallas, congratulations.You will be just another shithole liberal big city in no time.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/.../dallas-county-das-plan-justice-reform-go-far

Dallas elected democrat John Creuzot to AG, and shortly after taking office, he has decided to do the following.

Open season on anything less than $750. Sounds super safe in that town now. He says he wants to "decriminalize poverty". Another liberal with such a low opinion of his voters that he doesn't even think it's fair to punish them for breaking the law. Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations.

No ****.

Hey Dallas, congratulations.You will be just another shithole liberal big city in no time.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/.../dallas-county-das-plan-justice-reform-go-far

I don't think they'll go far left like San Fran, Detroit, NYC etc... Too much reliance on the oil and gas industry to let that happen.

When Texas turns blue, forget about electing a non-Dem president. Hopefully it won't be in my lifetime but the Cruz/Beto election was a lot closer than I figured it would be. Maybe they really don't like Cruz down there.

No ****.

Under the old system too many blacks and hispanics ended up in jail.

Creuzot says he’ll decline to prosecute theft of personal items worth less than $750 unless the theft was for financial gain.

WTF does that mean? So if you steal the beer and sell it then it's a crime but if you steal it to drink it then it's ok? What kind of a ******* moron is this guy? I hope people start stealing his ****... of course not for financial gain.

WTF does that mean? So if you steal the beer and sell it then it's a crime but if you steal it to drink it then it's ok? What kind of a ******* moron is this guy? I hope people start stealing his ****... of course not for financial gain.

Stealing **** ... must be legal, because the 10 commandments did not say anything about it.

/s (D)umbshits

Um.....isn't all theft for financial gain? I mean....you steal something because you either can't or don't want to pay for it. So that's money you didn't spend.....which is a gain for you.....

Dims...it's in their DNA

SAJbEIi.gif

Um.....isn't all theft for financial gain? I mean....you steal something because you either can't or don't want to pay for it. So that's money you didn't spend.....which is a gain for you.....

unless you didn't have the money to begin with.

thinking-in-a-foreign-language-e1479154410182.png

unless you didn't have the money to begin with.

thinking-in-a-foreign-language-e1479154410182.png

Do we, then, review what the person had in their checking accouts, pockets, credit cards, home/car equity, ebt card, etc?

Should i empty out my checking account on hookers, booze and blow, then go grocery shopping eevry couple of weeks? I could eat pretty well stealing $750 of food every 2 weeks.