• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Daring to be ... angry (not so daring).

Yinz all put on your big boy pants and get out your mower. Steel toe boots, and a few bottles of your favorite beverage.

Funnel that anger. Or angrily funnel that drink down. Either will work.

They had a mojo in 2018. They lost the grit to push them past the caps. I’m not complaining, 2 cups back to back was a good feat. 2013 was a wasted opportunity. That roster was loaded up and down with talent. The bruins just flat out bullied them in the eastern conference final.
They were rolling in 2018 until they traded for Brassard. Ruined the chemistry of that team.

Yinz all put on your big boy pants and get out your mower. Steel toe boots, and a few bottles of your favorite beverage.

Funnel that anger. Or angrily funnel that drink down. Either will work.
I ate pizza. I’m wearing basketball shorts and socks. Lol.

I don’t think I ate angrily though

I can’t see the point in being angry. The Steelers lost a football game that I didn’t play in or pay to watch. What’s to be angry about?

I ate pizza. I’m wearing basketball shorts and socks. Lol.

I don’t think I ate angrily though
Did you attack the cheese with a vengeance? Show the pepperoni who is in charge. Go full muppet animal on the crust. No mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
You have to understand strategically, psychologically and physically why players aren’t working out… Claypool is a glory hound… he is trying to make every catch a huge play and highlight reel catch…
DJ loses focus under pressure…
I think Bush is an overthinker that doesn’t process fast enough… he gets to where he is supposed to be enough but doesn’t react to the play quickly….

There was a play where he ran right by the rb with the ball… it was just slow reaction
You need to be in the coach's room showing them this ****. it's true.

Team has alot of talent and is wasting it all.