• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dayton shooter did not comply with the law

So U wanna go door to door disarming drug dealers Kamala?

6 police officers shot in Philly

No, the stupid **** wants to go door-to-door disarming honest citizens, as they tend to obey the law. Criminals can keep their guns - disarming them is waaay too dangerous.

The fact suicides are even INCLUDED in "gun violence" shows the narrative of the debate is being tilted against pro-2nd amendment advocates.

Suicides have NOTHING to do with guns. Nothing. France is only 2-3 deaths per THOUSAND behind the U.S. in suicide rate. Is there a gun problem in France I don't know about that is causing suicides there?

I fully agree 100% that we should be trying, as a society, to reduced suicides. Blaming guns is the dumbest debate point I have ever heard about suicide rates. It's just nonsense.

No, the stupid **** wants to go door-to-door disarming honest citizens, as they tend to obey the law. Criminals can keep their guns - disarming them is waaay too dangerous.

Convicted drug dealers should not be able to buy or possess guns, there, make that a new law

Oh wait

Here is a peek into the future if some federal red flag law is passed. This Google whistleblower found the police, SWAT team, bomb squad, and FBI banging on his door because Google called in for a "wellness check" on him. You can do that in California. In general, California is a good model what results from progressive policies.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/retali...ims-fbi-swat-bomb-squad-appeared-at-his-home/

snzvmza9pwi31.jpg