• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deal or no deal?

Would you be happy with this law?

• Total voters

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Deal or no deal?

Okay, Gun Control, Voter Fraud, and Immigration are hotly debated topics.

Who would be for a bill passed by Congress to be signed into law by President Trump.

Gun Control - The mentally insane should not be allowed to purchase assault rifles, and anyone who threatens someone over social media should have their weapons confiscated by the police for a period of time. No warrant is needed for threats over social media.

Voter Fraud - Up to 5 years in prison, and anyone found guilty loses their right to vote for 20 years.* Also an official piece of ID such as a Driver's license, Birth Certificate, Passport or State issued ID is needed to vote.

Immigration - An FBI like a background check for everyone. Those with gaps or lack of documentation cannot become a citizen but may work here on a green card. Anyone convicted of a crime cannot enter. The amount to be paid for the process is on the person in the form of garnished wages to enter the United States.

Deal or no deal?

Okay, Gun Control, Voter Fraud, and Immigration are hotly debated topics.

Who would be for a bill passed by Congress to be signed into law by President Trump.

Gun Control - The mentally insane should not be allowed to purchase assault rifles, and anyone who threatens someone over social media should have their weapons confiscated by the police for a period of time. No warrant is needed for threats over social media.

Coach. Buddy. The mentally insane should not be able to purchase any weapon. But see, here is the problem. That ******* in Florida. Dude should have been all over everybody's radar. The school knew about him. The FBI knew about him. Local law enforcement knew about him. He was undergoing mental health treatment. Yet he was able to walk into a gun store, pass a background check and purchase an AR15. The school sold out the lives of 17 kids for $53 million in federal grants. The FBI didn't bother to follow up. Local law enforcement waited outside til he was done killing. And you're worried about threats on Facebook.

Coach. Buddy. The mentally insane should not be able to purchase any weapon. But see, here is the problem. That ******* in Florida. Dude should have been all over everybody's radar. The school knew about him. The FBI knew about him. Local law enforcement knew about him. He was undergoing mental health treatment. Yet he was able to walk into a gun store, pass a background check and purchase an AR15. The school sold out the lives of 17 kids for $53 million in federal grants. The FBI didn't bother to follow up. Local law enforcement waited outside til he was done killing. And you're worried about threats on Facebook.

Yes, but the local police reacted too late. A new law that says a person can not issue threats over social media, and if they do the local police can act sooner without a warrant. I think is a need.

One can not yell; fire in a crowded theater, you should not be able the threaten anyone over social media. Same concept, its not free speech.

A law like this would offer the USA gun control and put liberals on the defense as it also included voter ID, and Immigration if they don't sign it.

First stop making shooters celebrities, that will help, they are all attention ******

Parkland Survivor David Hogg Calls on Media to Stop Naming School Shooters

"I don’t know the shooters name and don’t want to. If you agree, anytime you see a post with their name or face from news organizations post #NoNotoriety with one of the victim's names. We make these sick people known worldwide for their horrifying acts, let’s stop that."

First stop making shooters celebrities, that will help, they are all attention ******

"I don’t know the shooters name and don’t want to. If you agree, anytime you see a post with their name or face from news organizations post #NoNotoriety with one of the victim's names. We make these sick people known worldwide for their horrifying acts, let’s stop that."

This. These are losers who desire infamy and we give it to them over and over again.

Yes, but the local police reacted too late. A new law that says a person can not issue threats over social media, and if they do the local police can act sooner without a warrant. I think is a need.

One can not yell; fire in a crowded theater, you should not be able the threaten anyone over social media. Same concept, its not free speech.

A law like this would offer the USA gun control and put liberals on the defense as it also included voter ID, and Immigration if they don't sign it.

Local police didn't react too late. They didn't react at all.

My point is that I don't think any of these shooters, if I recall correctly, were making threats on facebook or social media at all. That being the case, I fail to see how making a law that bans threatening speech on social media helps. So you take the guns out of the hands of a person making threats on FB. What does that do to prevent the ******* that hasn't made threats from making bombs in his mom's basement, loading his trench coat with said bombs, a sawed off shot gun and a pistol and going into school and killing 10 people? Sounds great, and yeah, you did something I guess. But it won't help, just like all the other hollow empty nonsense we have seen to this point.

No I am against depriving people of due process rights and violating the 5th amendment. I am also against placing peoples rights in jeopardy based on objective opinion. All of those things are already against the law but the offenses aren't prosecuted for political expediency. Think Leftists needing voters and dirty tricks to win elections.

I'm gonna hashtag "noNotoriety" every time I see that snot-nosed little *****'s (Hogg) name mentioned. What a dumbass.

Good idea. Not a peep about the perpetrator. They said when this latest nut got his name mis-pronounced by the judge, he corrected him. In addition to his comment "so I could have my story told". No. Don't tell any stories. Don't give these scum a platform.

Laws are already in place Coach so No, though I'd be 100% behind government issued ID to vote and penalties for those that enable fraud at the ballot.

Define mentally insane. Define assault rifle.

Voter Fraud - Up to 5 years in prison, and anyone found guilty loses their right to vote for 20 years.* Also an official piece of ID such as a Driver's license, Birth Certificate, Passport or State issued ID is needed to vote.

I'm fine with that, the libs will never go for it.

Immigration - An FBI like a background check for everyone. Those with gaps or lack of documentation cannot become a citizen but may work here on a green card. Anyone convicted of a crime cannot enter. The amount to be paid for the process is on the person in the form of garnished wages to enter the United States.

I'm good with that too, but what problem does that solve? I don't have a problem with anyone who comes here legally now. It's the people who come here illegally who are the problem and none of this does anything to stop that.

I see what Coach did.

since we can agree on certain aspects of what Coach suggested, but not all, we disagree on the whole.
this is precisely how our government acts.

Define mentally insane. Define assault rifle.

Any riffle with say a 12+ magazine clip.

I'm fine with that, the libs will never go for it.

Why not. If election fraud is what they are focusing on with out facts!

I'm good with that too, but what problem does that solve? I don't have a problem with anyone who comes here legally now. It's the people who come here illegally who are the problem and none of this does anything to stop that.

It help prevent poor mostly non English speaking crime prone people from entering the USA

My replies in orange

I see what Coach did.

since we can agree on certain aspects of what Coach suggested, but not all, we disagree on the whole.
this is precisely how our government acts.

BINGO, winner-winner, chicken dinner.

I think some gun control is needed, so why not wrap it up in a bill with voter fraud, and immigration, then force the libs to sign it or make it look like they do not care about gun control, and are for non ID for elections, and for anyone coming into this country without real background checks. then say use some data on illegals which show they commit crimes at the rate of 3 1/2 times higher than ANY USA citizen.

IMO this type of bill can be passed, and put the pressure on the Dems.

BOOM.

Laws are already in place Coach so No, though I'd be 100% behind government issued ID to vote and penalties for those that enable fraud at the ballot.

State laws should not be the law in federal elections such as Congress, the Senate or the Presidency. I believe there is voter fraud, enough to tip a close race in several states, even if its below 1% overall.

State laws for state and local governmental races, okay, no ID needed.

time-to-stop-5b0332.jpg

Mental health facilities are not available like they once were. Think of them now as more outpatient treatments. Come in, get your evaluation, and meds. Check back in within a week. All on them to follow.

I went to high school, but I wasn't there when the Parkland shooting occurred. By David Hogg's definition, I am a Parkland Survivor.

Fuckstick wasn't even at school when the shooting happened. What did he 'survive', bed head?

Not only enable but ENCOURARGE it ! I went to Vote in Troy, Ohio once. They REFUSED to see any form of US from me even though I had multiple forms. Then they gave us ALL #2 PENCILS to fill out OFFICIAL paper work ! No Bullshit !

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Steeler Nation mobile app

and are for non ID for elections, and for anyone coming into this country without real background checks. then say use some data on illegals which show they commit crimes at the rate of 3 1/2 times higher than ANY USA citizen.

IMO this type of bill can be passed, and put the pressure on the Dems.

BOOM.

This is already common knowledge. Everyone knows the Dems are vehemently opposed to voter ID laws and are in favor of open borders. Pretty sure they are on the record when they are on the TV defending MS-13 as children of God and encouraging illegals to vote. Not sure how much pressure you can exert when they already advocate for this **** openly, and are supported by a complicit doting media.

But hey, at least we will be able to disarm the meanies on facebook.

Too many large issues for one law. Personally all laws should be voted on individually with no riders, and no law may be written that has more words than our constitution. This is what would allow the entire country to read and understand every law written, as they are voted on and approved. Also sets up for the legislative branch to be a service position that ANY American can hold.

We had limitations to those with mental illness purchasing guns, until Trump revoked it. Also you have to quantify they type of threats made on social media. How many times, as a teenager, did you say, "I'm gonna kill you"? Of course back then, it meant to beat someone up, and probably still does for the most part.

Voter Fraud is really a non issue and not statistically relevant. If you want to prevent people from trying, make it a federal crime, that revokes most voting rights there. 2yrs would seem like the max for a crime like that. Having to show an ID when you vote is a must.

For Immigration, the FBI would not have the resources to background check every potential immigrant. Fine with the not letting in criminals, but the crimes and timing since arrested have to be defined.