• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deal or no deal?

Would you be happy with this law?

• Total voters
Define mentally insane. Define assault rifle.

I'm fine with that, the libs will never go for it.

I'm good with that too, but what problem does that solve? I don't have a problem with anyone who comes here legally now. It's the people who come here illegally who are the problem and none of this does anything to stop that.

I agree with every point you made

Voter fraud permanent ban for life and prison time. That will cure that ****.

Facebook mean posts? What is the criteria for that? If I tell some troll with a fake account to go die in a fire they're going to come for my ****. I think not.

What is crazy or unstable? Will they put combat vets on this list.

I'm 100% on proper identification to vote. That should be the law of the land. It's a BIG deal. Treat it as such.

Your gun problems are a society problem. Fix it. No amount of bandaids will cure a ****** up soul. Proper security is needed until we can get our society in order. That starts at home. Value of life.

We shouldn't know the name of any of these copy cat killers. They should be sitting in a hole away from the world forgotten.

time-to-stop-5b0332.jpg

Henceforth all school shootings shall be referred to as Groundhogg Day

Not only enable but ENCOURARGE it ! I went to Vote in Troy, Ohio once. They REFUSED to see any form of US from me even though I had multiple forms. Then they gave us ALL #2 PENCILS to fill out OFFICIAL paper work ! No Bullshit !

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Steeler Nation mobile app

I live in Marietta Ohio, Everytime I vote they ask to see my drivers license.

ban assault rifles? The latest shooting in TX was done with a shotty and a revolver.

He might have been / be insane. And yet he didn't buy the weapons,, he stole his dads.

You seem to want to make it easy for immigrants,, legal or not. I say make the process more difficult, and maybe we will see a better clientel.

But in a nation that has lost it's moral compass which is scolded as old white men imposing their chistian values,,,,, I think one must be provided for the masses.

Bring back death penalty. By hanging. And televise it in local markets.

I live in Marietta Ohio, Everytime I vote they ask to see my drivers license.

My whole life I've always had to show my ID when voting. My precinct now has iPads. They scanned my driver's license then a screen came up with my name and address and a line for my signature. All electronic. It was pretty cool. Of course it was extremely racist though.

im two hours from the nearest city you might recognize. I vote in a Volunteer fire dept. Fire hall. The people are good people, but hardly what you would think "tech savy". They have the digital signature thing, Check my I.D. and then take my ballot and scan it into what looks like a printer. All in the name of canceling out voter fraud. And I really really really don't think there is a problem in my area.

But those dumbdicks in Florida can **** up a two man parade.

Too many large issues for one law. Personally all laws should be voted on individually with no riders, and no law may be written that has more words than our constitution. This is what would allow the entire country to read and understand every law written, as they are voted on and approved. Also sets up for the legislative branch to be a service position that ANY American can hold.

We had limitations to those with mental illness purchasing guns, until Trump revoked it. Also you have to quantify they type of threats made on social media. How many times, as a teenager, did you say, "I'm gonna kill you"? Of course back then, it meant to beat someone up, and probably still does for the most part.

Voter Fraud is really a non issue and not statistically relevant. If you want to prevent people from trying, make it a federal crime, that revokes most voting rights there. 2yrs would seem like the max for a crime like that. Having to show an ID when you vote is a must.

For Immigration, the FBI would not have the resources to background check every potential immigrant. Fine with the not letting in criminals, but the crimes and timing since arrested have to be defined.

the bold part is, simply, untrue. What got overturned was a rule that was opposed by the Evil NRA and the Altruistic ACLU. The rule stated that those who were not competent to manage their finances could not purchase a gun. I believe the SSA was required to turn over that information. The person could apply to have that overturned. A clear violation of due process and, probably, HIPPA and the 4th amendment.

There could be a multitude of reasons that a person cannot handle their finances, of which mental illness is only one. In addition, the "mental illness" involved may not even have anything to do with the person's competency with a gun.

This was a terrible "feel good" rule put into place without a proper understanding of, well, anything.

true. that parade is a circular cluster **** with Ark chasing DBS and DBS chasing Ark.

All he has to do is sit still. I'd be done in a few seconds. It's not like he has any dignity left anyway.

All he has to do is sit still. I'd be done in a few seconds. It's not like he has any dignity left anyway.

I hate you guys.

The things that concern me about the "mental illness "provisions are this. Nancy Pelot see has said all veterans have PTSD. Have you had a death in the family and going to grief counseling ? Well now you have a history of mental health issues. We're not talking about specifics we're being very vague purposely to exclude as many people as we can from exercising their Second Amendment protected rights.

Speaking only for myself, I would be more likely to suffer from PTSD because of the **** liberals do and liberalism does than from anything that happened to me in the military.

im two hours from the nearest city you might recognize. I vote in a Volunteer fire dept. Fire hall. The people are good people, but hardly what you would think "tech savy". They have the digital signature thing, Check my I.D. and then take my ballot and scan it into what looks like a printer. All in the name of canceling out voter fraud. And I really really really don't think there is a problem in my area.

But those dumbdicks in Florida can **** up a two man parade.

You are an angry one aren't you? Trolling on Florida, I see. Why so angry? I'll throw out three suggestions.

1 ) Eramet Marietta, where you live has released thousands of pounds of manganese and other hazardous air pollutants into the air.

2 ) PTSD, and if that's the case I'll excuse your attitude in general.

3 ) Mike Tomlin is our head coach. :)

BINGO, winner-winner, chicken dinner.

I think some gun control is needed, so why not wrap it up in a bill with voter fraud, and immigration, then force the libs to sign it or make it look like they do not care about gun control, and are for non ID for elections, and for anyone coming into this country without real background checks. then say use some data on illegals which show they commit crimes at the rate of 3 1/2 times higher than ANY USA citizen.

IMO this type of bill can be passed, and put the pressure on the Dems.

BOOM.

This is done all the time and it doesn’t work... thats why you always see so-and-so prty voted AGAINST veteran’s rights... or social security benefits... or puppies....
Because the bill had something unappealing for party a or b and they just voted the whole thing down

1 ) Eramet Marietta, where you live has released thousands of pounds of manganese and other hazardous air pollutants into the air.

They are a customer of mine. They unload barges of manganese from Norway at a port in Chicago. We treat it with a dust suppressant before it goes to blast furnaces at U.S. Steel. I've never seen anything that dusty. It's flammable too. Very cool to see the dust clouds on fire.

how about this for gun control. EVERYONE that wants to purchase any type of firearm or wants a concealed carry permit would be subject to an extensive in-depth background check, in exchange: any gang banger, violent felon, child molester, rapist, ect is open game to any law abidding citizen that has passed said background check, with no questions asked. any intentional voter fraud is treatead as treason and should be punished as such. Any person that commits a mass killing like at a school or mall ect gets taken to a place of execution within seven days where they will be stoned to death on national TV by family members of the victims.

My other suggestion is to just give everyone a gun don't prosecute anyone for killing anyone. Good will ALWAYS triumph over evil, **** would work itself out in about a year.although we would need an entirely new government cause them are some evil sombitches.

how about this for gun control. EVERYONE that wants to purchase any type of firearm or wants a concealed carry permit would be subject to an extensive in-depth background check, in exchange: any gang banger, violent felon, child molester, rapist, ect is open game to any law abidding citizen that has passed said background check, with no questions asked. any intentional voter fraud is treatead as treason and should be punished as such. Any person that commits a mass killing like at a school or mall ect gets taken to a place of execution within seven days where they will be stoned to death on national TV by family members of the victims.

My other suggestion is to just give everyone a gun don't prosecute anyone for killing anyone. Good will ALWAYS triumph over evil, **** would work itself out in about a year.although we would need an entirely new government cause them are some evil sombitches.

Put it on the ballot, and I will vote for it. Also, put my name in the lottery for "removal crew".