• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dear AB (my goodbye to you)

It's funny how you make **** up. I take time to make a post. I know it's long. I know it's a bit repetitive. And yes because I'm typing on a phone I'm really not concerning myself with putting in all the necessary commas as if I'm writing a dissertation on nanotechnology *******. I did t ask for praise. I just find it a bit assholish that you write a post, put a fair amount of time and care into it and you get

A) that was the worst post ever
B) paragraphs are your friend
C) it would help to use commas
D) you expect us to praise you get the **** out of here

Etc etc......I'm mean seriously it's all negative negative negative. And if I say hell you guys are ******* negative your response is what you want a ******* cookie *******? No I just don't appreciate ******** responses all the time. Really a lot of you guys on here are ******* pricks. Like real ******* pricks.....you should hang out with AB and Bell......you are the same type of humans

If your original post had the type of structure as the post I'm quoting, there would not have been any backlash.
Forget proper grammar and punctuation, does this auto-correct phone you speak of have a RETURN key?
I read your whole post and not commenting on your heartfelt tribute, but merely the structure, made my eyes tear up and bleed.
And I'm over 40 years old and still have better than 20/20 vision.

Don't take the critiques so personally.
We're grown folks on here.
We're just trying to be honest, and we're going to do so BLUNTLY and TERSELY.
There's no sugar-coating......especially in the land of keyboard warriors.

Well, I read the entire thing, and all I can say is....

Do you write for Lifetime Movies? This would make for great dialogue in a movie about some psycho/schizo ...

(First scenes, setup, Shannen Doherty, playing the part of Sevenisheaven, is seen writing a letter on flower-lined stationery...)

To see the HOF talent and to know you were part of OUR team. Just watching the ridiculous plays and jumping up and down saying "what the **** was that - holy amazing ****'.
I said to fans you would make it to the HOF. People said I was retarded.
And then the A ******* B exploded and you became the MAN. I was enamored with you and it grew from there. You would hear nonstop about your work ethic and I thought you were an awesome guy.

(Shannen, now scorned, assumes the role of the antagonist...)

......you really became (or always was)a selfish narrcisistic head case who (after listening to you speak in a few interviews) realized you area as dumb as the dumbest version of a dumb rock could ever ******* be .
You are easily the least intelligent sounding pro athelte I've ever had the agony of listening to.
You are a dumb ******* ignant piece of trash.
It's all your fault for being a ******* ********** and yet it's all my fault for believing you were different and worthy to be one of the jerseys I wear with pride. I hate you for having to want to see you fail and not getting the chance to see you flourish with the Steelers in the years to come.

The final scene begins... Shannen with knife in hand...

**** You ********. **** you and **** you.

BTW, just having fun w/you, Seven.

Dear AB. **** you.

Short and to the point.

I just ate an enormous breakfast. 4 egg omelet with ham bacon cheese kale and basil., 6 sausage links , 2 stuffed jalapeno from last night dinner.. I am full and might take a nap .

I just ate an enormous breakfast. 4 egg omelet with ham bacon cheese kale and basil., 6 sausage links , 2 stuffed jalapeno from last night dinner.. I am full and might take a nap .

cotdayumn blitz! you couldn't save me a bite??! :chuncky:

Why are people from Pittsburgh so negative and cynical?

They aren’t! We just got burned by Super Diva after the team was very good to him. Gave him his start by picking him in 6th round, gave him Wallace contract that he had turned down, then made him highest paid receiver in league. Gave him more money upfront when he asked for it after the first year of new contract and HE ****** THEM. Completely sabotaging his trade value just to get a new contract and we get screwed with under value compensation. So people are pissed and they should be,so don’t confuse that with negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
It's funny how you make **** up. I take time to make a post. I know it's long. I know it's a bit repetitive. And yes because I'm typing on a phone I'm really not concerning myself with putting in all the necessary commas as if I'm writing a dissertation on nanotechnology *******. I did t ask for praise. I just find it a bit assholish that you write a post, put a fair amount of time and care into it and you get

A) that was the worst post ever
B) paragraphs are your friend
C) it would help to use commas
D) you expect us to praise you get the **** out of here

Etc etc......I'm mean seriously it's all negative negative negative. And if I say hell you guys are ******* negative your response is what you want a ******* cookie *******? No I just don't appreciate ******** responses all the time. Really a lot of you guys on here are ******* pricks. Like real ******* pricks.....you should hang out with AB and Bell......you are the same type of humans

You're new around here aren't you?

We swim in sarcasm here.

Paragraphs are your friend is funny. Downright funny. If this hurt you and left you feeling wounded, this board isn't for you.

2oIkmDL.jpg

Last edited:
My ADD wouldn't let me get through the first sentence. Still didn't mind you posting it but would have liked some spacing and ... wait what was I talking about....

Well, I read the entire thing, and all I can say is....

Do you write for Lifetime Movies? This would make for great dialogue in a movie about some psycho/schizo ...

(First scenes, setup, Shannen Doherty, playing the part of Sevenisheaven, is seen writing a letter on flower-lined stationery...)

(Shannen, now scorned, assumes the role of the antagonist...)

The final scene begins... Shannen with knife in hand...

BTW, just having fun w/you, Seven.

Because you said it was Lifetime Movies, I'm deducting 1 point for not including Judith Light in your scenario.

Can't wait for him to be dissatisfied with his new contract. Maybe about 2 or 3 weeks from now. I wonder how the Raiders will treat that?

Dear AB

I Remember just a few years ago thinking Bryant Bell Brown Ben and how you B's would lead us to championships.......then your comrade Bryant smoked forty bones, your homie Bell turned into a major ******* wanna be rapper, your owner

Ben is now a 37 year old ******* (as opposed to when he used to be a 33 year old *******) and now you Mr. Brown (who were one of my all time favorites) is gone too. I was so excited about the potential and now I'm so disgusted it was wasted. It wasn't just about winning with all of you but watching you guys on the field. To see the HOF talent and to know you were part of OUR team. Just watching the ridiculous plays and jumping up and down saying "what the **** was that - holy amazing ****'.

You might think I'm nuts but in your 2nd year I said to fans you would make it to the HOF. People said I was retarded. I don't throw comments out like that regularly. From the get go I knew you had "it" . The helmet catch in the playoff game against the Rats down the sideline was epic and made me a believer.

I bought your jersey after your rookie year and you didn't even have 200 yards receiving that year. You were a nobody. You werent AB back then....you were some 6th round pick from Central Michigan that typically would be destined for a teams practice squad. I don't even have Hines Wards jersey and I loved Hines and I have 28 different jerseys. Anointing you Mr. Brown as my one Steeler jersey purchase your rookie year was unprecedented for me especially considering you were so unproven but I knew. And then the A ******* B exploded and you became the MAN.

I was enamored with you and it grew from there. You would hear nonstop about your work ethic and I thought you were an awesome guy. I admit i thought your fashion flair was a little diva but hey who cared you worked hard, shut your mouth, helped out the young guys and the you ******* produced like no other ever in a five year NFL stretch.

But over the recent years I started to worry about you Player AB started morphing into Celebrity AB and I think it got to your head. I understand maximizing your brand but you just couldn't handle it. And then Celebrity AB morphed into ******* AB and your off field behavior started to become alarming.

It's almost as if everything I thought of you really wasn't true. You weren't a nice guy with a big smile who loved his team and worked hard anymore......you really became (or always was)a selfish narrcisistic head case who (after listening to you speak in a few interviews) realized you area as dumb as the dumbest version of a dumb rock could ever ******* be .

I don't know if the Steelers have done a good job at keeping your ******* nature hush-hush or if your brain went to mush after too many concussions (maybe it was the epic Birthdefect hit against you that sealed the deal). What I came to painfully realize recently is how much of a dick you are. And God how puzzling it is trying to listen to you speak or trying to decipher what you write.

Trying to comprehend your grammar is like trying to split an atom. I read, I reread, I even pull out my ebonics translator and I still can't figure out what you are saying. You are one dumb human being. Are you a human being? Are human beings as stupid as you? When I type your sentences into an online ebonics translator the computer says "caveman" or "mentally retarded" or "my dog is smarter".
You are easily the least intelligent sounding pro athelte I've ever had the agony of listening to. Think about that for a second. Ok I guess even the dumbest pros seem smart to you so maybe I shouldn't ask you to ponder this. My bad. You are a dumb ******* ignant piece of trash.

When it comes down to it though if I had to sum up my feelings about what's happened it's that you broke my heart AB. I saw you as a Steeler for life. I saw you finishing your career second to Jerry Rice when all was said and done. I've loved you in a Steelers uniform for so long so naturally it's hard to not want to see you break records and make the HOF even as you part of Raider Nation now but you are a traitor now and your behavior has hurt the team I love and I wish vengeance and pain for those who hurt my team so **** YOU AB!

I want to see you banktrupt and in jail and mocked by your peers and [redacted]------ -- ------[/redacted] in Oakland or watch Carr throw over your head and then watch you go ballistic on a water cooler and get suspended by Chucky or maybe even have Chucky [redacted]---- --- -- -----[/redacted] in your sleep you selfish ****.

I basically want you to implode out west but I dont. I'm still in love with your talent and the plays you make. Man I'd travel far to see you and you would deliver with a WTF play as the crowd went dizzy. But now I'm left dizzy over how you turned into a first team All Pro Prick. You bent your team over and gave them a big raging dick up the *** showing no respect for those who signed you, believed in you, cheered for you, and gave you a chance when no one else believed. After all the team and fans gave you you had the audacity to say you got no respect. Fact is my man you have no respect for your fellow man and so in the end I don't expect you to fathom what respect means. You simply are a sad version of a human being.

All along all you ever had was talent and work ethic........you lacked in spades everything else. It's all your fault for being a ******* ********** and yet it's all my fault for believing you were different and worthy to be one of the jerseys I wear with pride. I hate you for having to want to see you fail and not getting the chance to see you flourish with the Steelers in the years to come. But like I said shame on me for not getting to know the true you. Like Bell you have always been an *******. I just didn't see it. You fooled cornerbacks and you fooled us fans. I guess in the end you became your daddy which makes sense......only an ******* walks out on his kids and doesn't speak to them until his kids are famous Steelers. You stayed true to your dad's ******* leagacy.....great job AB!!!!

One day when I'm flipping through the reality TV channels I'll see you as dumb as ever on some 30 for 30 special talking about how you went from making 150 million in earnings to becoming banktrupt and in jail for beating one of your 19 baby Mamas. I'll be retired and living comfortably and you'll be on Hollywood Squares with a string out Flavor Flave or something pathetic like that. **** You ********. **** you and **** you.

PS I wish you were still a Steeler

I ran this through the "Wig run-on decoder...

Not one single person who posted in this thread is from Pittsburgh. I'm the closest.

I'm from kittanning..44 miles up river. My father, his father all born and raised in Pittsburgh.

What some call negative, others call being realistic.

We also know not a single one of those superbowls was won playing ****** defense.

The experiment of getting away from the proven success model has failed miserably.

They ain't doing **** until they get a new coach. He would seriously have to do a complete change into some magic xo guru general.

I'm from kittanning..44 miles up river. My father, his father all born and raised in Pittsburgh.

Had you posted in this thread what I said that? People from this site are from Pittsburgh, obviously. No one at the time of his post saying Pittsburghers we're ******** was from Pittsburgh.