• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

debate tonight

Question.....What are you thinking voting for any of the other ********? What in the cosmic **** do you think is going to happen if your Guy/Gal gets in there? What!? Tell us....Please......
Seriously, Have you not been paying attention the last 30+ years? Democrat after democrat. Republican after republican, all promising us to fix it all. All telling us what we want to hear. And no matter which ******* get in there, America continues to circle the drain. Nothing is getting better. The working man's life gets harder and harder.
But, I think I have some news that may calm your fears of a clueless idiot being president. And no, I'm not talking about Obumma. I think, and I hope I'm wrong. But I think we are going to see how corrupt the system is right before our very eyes. We are going to find out, not behind closed doors, but right out in the open, of how the American vote is just a sham or an illusion of choice. I can see Trump winning out and still not getting the nomination from the GOP. (Hope I'm Wrong) I just can't see the powers that be allowing Trump to become the POTUS. The need their bobble heads in there. And They're not going to let us peasants upset the apple cart.

I actually think it's the opposite. I honestly am starting to feel like Trump is the Democrat party's way of getting one of their own in the Oval Office, no matter how the election turns out. I'm not kidding. He's supported Democratic platforms for decades. The Dems don't want to risk getting a serious Tea Party Republican in there, so they draft Trump to put on this "I'm so conservative and boo immigrants" show. He's a performer. He gets the nomination, even if he wins the presidency...they win.

Again, I've never been much of conspiracy theorist, but it's not hard to figure out how to pander to the lowest common denominator. The Dems don't want to do it and alienate their liberal base...they draft a shill to do it for them. Trump's been friends with the Clintons for years.

Question.....What are you thinking voting for any of the other ********? What in the cosmic **** do you think is going to happen if your Guy/Gal gets in there? What!? Tell us....Please......
Seriously, Have you not been paying attention the last 30+ years? Democrat after democrat. Republican after republican, all promising us to fix it all. All telling us what we want to hear. And no matter which ******* get in there, America continues to circle the drain. Nothing is getting better. The working man's life gets harder and harder.
But, I think I have some news that may calm your fears of a clueless idiot being president. And no, I'm not talking about Obumma. I think, and I hope I'm wrong. But I think we are going to see how corrupt the system is right before our very eyes. We are going to find out, not behind closed doors, but right out in the open, of how the American vote is just a sham or an illusion of choice. I can see Trump winning out and still not getting the nomination from the GOP. (Hope I'm Wrong) I just can't see the powers that be allowing Trump to become the POTUS. The need their bobble heads in there. And They're not going to let us peasants upset the apple cart.

All I know is the first Bush put extra money in my pocket w/ the whole stimulus thing while Obama is trying to take money out of it with the Obamacare penalties. I did not like Bill Clinton, but he did not effect me either way. I think Bush Jr got a bad rap. I know the whole Iraq war thing was bad, but I guarantee if Trump was in there and received the intel / briefings Bush got he would have went in there too. If you look around you will find counts of soldiers saying they found stuff, but the media is burying it and it was either not the large scale expected or it was moved. Most countries believed the weapons existed, it was not just us. I think the aftermath was handled poorly though. Hillary can not be trusted if she gets in there. Who knows what Bernie would do. I do not trust Cruz. For politicians I would pick Rubio he showed me something last debate. I just do not know what Trump will do. He wont say how mexico is paying for the wall, he wont give details on his healthcare, and cant say how he will pay for / deport 11 million people. The stuff he is proposing is just not realistic / practical. I do not know how people honestly expect him to do whatever...

I actually think it's the opposite. I honestly am starting to feel like Trump is the Democrat party's way of getting one of their own in the Oval Office, no matter how the election turns out. I'm not kidding. He's supported Democratic platforms for decades. The Dems don't want to risk getting a serious Tea Party Republican in there, so they draft Trump to put on this "I'm so conservative and boo immigrants" show. He's a performer. He gets the nomination, even if he wins the presidency...they win.

Again, I've never been much of conspiracy theorist, but it's not hard to figure out how to pander to the lowest common denominator. The Dems don't want to do it and alienate their liberal base...they draft a shill to do it for them. Trump's been friends with the Clintons for years.

Now that's just silly. Do you honestly think that the demtards would prefer Trump over Hitlerly? Do some homework. Maybe actually read what Trump has detailed. It's more than any other candidate has put out there. Once you realize that he's the real deal and this revolution is unstoppable you will be a happier person.

Last edited:
Now that's just silly. Do you honestly think that the demtards would prefer Trump over Hitlerly? Do some homework. Maybe actually read what Trump has detailed. It's more than any other candidate has put out there. Once you realize that he's the real deal and this revolution is unstoppable you will be a happier person.

What he's says now and what he's said over a lifetime are two different things. Did you know he once said the Reagan tax cuts were a disaster for the economy and that taxes stimulate economic growth?

And no I don't think the Dems would prefer Trump...maybe they figured they get someone nominated who can't possibly beat her. They could be panicking right now that it could come back to bite them in the ***.

Could I be wrong? Of course. Again, I usually poopoo conspiracy theories as ridiculous. But when the Clintons are involved, who knows...

What he's says now and what he's said over a lifetime are two different things. Did you know he once said the Reagan tax cuts were a disaster for the economy and that taxes stimulate economic growth?

And no I don't think the Dems would prefer Trump...maybe they figured they get someone nominated who can't possibly beat her. They could be panicking right now that it could come back to bite them in the ***.

Could I be wrong? Of course. Again, I usually poopoo conspiracy theories as ridiculous. But when the Clintons are involved, who knows...

The Dems aren't the only ones to have conspiracy theories bus............

Bombshell: Roger Stone reveals establishment using Mitt Romney as Plan B if Rubio fails!

The Koch Bros. met with GOP millionaires and billionaires Thursday night to pool together over $75 million to stop Trump and are going to use Mitt Romney as ‘Plan B’ if Rubio fails to gain traction on Super Tuesday, according to moles who were inside the meeting.

“$75 million to stop Trump and $25 million to Marco Rubio, but they gave Rubio a condition: he’s got to win the Florida primary or he’s out and Mitt Romney’s in,” Stone revealed. “That’s the plan.”

“First they’ll ramp up an enormous, negative campaign on TV against Trump and they’re going to hit this phony Trump University issue,” he continued. “They claim to have personal dirt on Trump – I doubt that – and they are also going to try and delve into his business affairs, but if Rubio fails to grab the Florida primary, then Rubio’s out and Mitt Romney’s in.”
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-insider-leaks-koch-bros-rubio-plan-to-stop-trump/

The Dems aren't the only ones to have conspiracy theories bus............

Bombshell: Roger Stone reveals establishment using Mitt Romney as Plan B if Rubio fails!

The Koch Bros. met with GOP millionaires and billionaires Thursday night to pool together over $75 million to stop Trump and are going to use Mitt Romney as ‘Plan B’ if Rubio fails to gain traction on Super Tuesday, according to moles who were inside the meeting.

“$75 million to stop Trump and $25 million to Marco Rubio, but they gave Rubio a condition: he’s got to win the Florida primary or he’s out and Mitt Romney’s in,” Stone revealed. “That’s the plan.”

“First they’ll ramp up an enormous, negative campaign on TV against Trump and they’re going to hit this phony Trump University issue,” he continued. “They claim to have personal dirt on Trump – I doubt that – and they are also going to try and delve into his business affairs, but if Rubio fails to grab the Florida primary, then Rubio’s out and Mitt Romney’s in.”
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-insider-leaks-koch-bros-rubio-plan-to-stop-trump/

I would think if they had dirt on Trump they wouldn't have waited this long to use it. Trump University? A few disgruntled people and plenty of satisfied customers. Mitt Romney? Yeah, there's a sure winner...

If this is the plan they're dumber than I thought.

I would think if they had dirt on Trump they wouldn't have waited this long to use it. Trump University? A few disgruntled people and plenty of satisfied customers. Mitt Romney? Yeah, there's a sure winner...

If this is the plan they're dumber than I thought.

Dumb has never stopped them before...here's some of their practice runs.

and here's a sample of the new stuff coming out now.

https://youtu.be/tAmpK9s4-QQ

All hail the bankruptcy expert, litigation enabler, and fraudulent President Trump!!

The attributes needed to be considered a successful business man and a successful president.... are not one in the same, and do not equate to a better America...

I still believe that deep down inside...Trump does not really want to be POTUS and will somehow maneuver his way out of this race before the convention..

I know its not a proper stance on this board....but it is just one man's opinion..

Last edited:
It's a REVOLUTION

20,000 + show up for Trump in Alabama

CcVLJJ4WAAAT_mM.jpg

CcVX81TWAAADjHV.jpg

Now this could be a real VP candidate..

Sen. Jeff Sessions endorses Donald Trump

The endorsement from the Alabama Republican known for his opposition to illegal immigration will solidify Trump's attempts to position himself as the Republican presidential candidate with the toughest stance on the issue.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-endorsement/index.html

Anybody that publicly endorses this guy...all I can say is "what in theeee cosmic ****...." could you possibly be thinking..

This is Sessions first endorsement ever, in 20 years in the Senate. yeah - what the **** does he know compared to you

and these guys don't know **** either, I guess

Donald J. Trump Endorsed by Benghazi Heroes Mark Geist and John Tiegen

(New York, NY) February 28th, 2016 - Today Donald J. Trump received the endorsement of two true American heroes, who fought against all odds in a hostile foreign land, to save more than twenty-five American lives. Mark “OZ” Geist and John “TIG” Tiegen are two of the individuals responsible for the defense and rescue of dozens of Americans during the terror attacks on the U.S. consulate and at the CIA compound in Benghazi.

Mr. Trump stated, “I am truly honored to have the support of these American heroes, the best of their generation. The American people can know with certainty, I will always place their interest above all else. I am the most militaristic person and it is so important to me to strengthen our military and protect American families and freedoms.”

Mark "OZ" Geist said, "We, perhaps more than any Americans, know the absolute and imperative reason that we elect Donald J. Trump as President of the United States. First and foremost, under a Trump administration, the request for additional security by an ambassador would have been heeded, and second, there is no question, when the attack came, he would have moved heaven and earth to provide the necessary forces to protect and reinforce our warriors. Mr. Trump is the bold, decisive leader America needs at this time". Oz added, "Under President Trump, many conflicts will be avoided because our enemies will fear the United States and our military."

John Tiegen added, "It is very clear to see the groundswell of support, never seen before in recent politics. Americans want a strong leader, one who cares more about the safety and freedom of the American people than he does winning elections, or what the press might think. In honor of those we have fought with, I am proud to endorse the next President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.”

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...by-benghazi-heroes-mark-geist-and-john-tiegen

Last edited:
I think it is hilarious that you don't hold the freaking POTUS for the last 8 years to the same standards. You are a freaking hypocrite. Where is your bitching post about Hillary and all of the damn lies she has told and lives she has ruined over the last 30 years. The political world as we know it is changing thank God for that. I'm so sick of this PC crap that we have to hear the press and politicians spew week in and week out. Get on board or get steamrolled !!!!!!!

How long have you hated women and blacks?

Polls seem to be showing a trump winning with about 70%..........Craziness

They can say what they wish, Trump is going to be the nominee. After Super Tuesday, the back and forth stuff between Republicans will end.

The focus shifts on how to beat Hillary Clinton. Clinton unites the party, and Trump is best suited to call her out on many past controversies.

They can say what they wish, Trump is going to be the nominee. After Super Tuesday, the back and forth stuff between Republicans will end.

The focus shifts on how to beat Hillary Clinton. Clinton unites the party, and Trump is best suited to call her out on many past controversies.

Can't wait to hear him ask her if Ol' Billy Boy still smokes Cubans?

Trump Grows Stronger Ahead of Super Tuesday

Donald Trump increased his lead over Florida Sen. Marco Rubio ahead of Super Tuesday

If Rubio hoped that going negative on Trump in the most recent GOP debate and on the campaign stump would reap benefits with voters, it hasn’t resonated with our national respondents.

Trump 44

Cruz 15

Rubio 14

http://morningconsult.com/2016/02/donald-trump-marco-rubio-super-tuesday-polling/

-------------------------

Trump commands 33-point lead nationally

Donald Trump increased his lead atop the GOP presidential field in a new national poll, attracting 49 percent support among Republican voters.

Trump holds a 33-point lead over his closest competitor, Marco Rubio, in a CNN/ORC International poll released Monday morning, one day before ballots are cast on Super Tuesday.

Rubio has 16 percent support in the new poll, followed by Ted Cruz with 15 percent

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-poll-trump-commands-33-point-lead-nationally

Can't wait to hear him ask her if Ol' Billy Boy still smokes Cubans?

Is that before or after he slides them up Monica Lewinsky's vagina? Would love to see Trump bring that up in a debate with Hildebeast. You know he'll do it. :Naughty24:

Is that before or after he slides them up Monica Lewinsky's vagina? Would love to see Trump bring that up in a debate with Hildebeast. You know he'll do it. :Naughty24:

I hope he asks her if Monica sucked her dick too.

I think it is hilarious that you don't hold the freaking POTUS for the last 8 years to the same standards. You are a freaking hypocrite. Where is your bitching post about Hillary and all of the damn lies she has told and lives she has ruined over the last 30 years. The political world as we know it is changing thank God for that. I'm so sick of this PC crap that we have to hear the press and politicians spew week in and week out. Get on board or get steamrolled !!!!!!!

Obama isn't out denigrating or marginalizing an entire ethnic group of people either. Obama isn't calling folks "*****" or talking about punching folks at his rallies. Obama nor any of the other candidates are out mocking humans with handicap afflictions. Admit it brother, Trump is a dick, the biggest dick you've seen that's tossed his cap in the race for the highest seat in the land. If that's the kind of leader you want then I have to question your judgement of character ?

Let me ask you an honest question, would you want a boss like Trump ?

This guy plays to his followers......im gonna dog out Trump because Trump is bafoon....and for the record, I don't support Hillary, nor Obama. I gave up following politics long ago...its all a joke but what im seeing daily with this guy Trump is comedy ...........this is pure proof that a man can amass a cult following with no substance whatsoever, lie about simple **** like not knowing who David Duke is but actually knowing him enough back in 2000 to claim him as being a detriment to the reform party he ran under back then.

His character is one that would alienate some allies because his personality is such that he would be extremely offensive and tactless. You think he can have an effect on terrorism globally by alienating key allies ? Wanna hit a key ISIS stronghold In nation X...? gotta use an allies airspace to get there ? Pakistan says "**** you Donald,....go around..." Whats Donalds response then ? More bravado bullshit placating to his radical following ?

And who gives a **** about him not being Politically Correct ? Hes not even intellectually savvy. Just because the guy can scowl, sneer, purse his lips and throw rambunction comebacks doesn't make him an effective presidential candidate. He embraces conspiracy theories, uses web information as facts and its makes him look silly. And it makes you all look cultish and ignorant for endorsing the prick. When you have nations calling for a ban or the ******* POPE having to address the guy, that says a whole lot about the character.

Youre okay with lying (Donald offers his lot nearly daily when he speaks), its just that you want a leader that does it while coming off in a jackassish manner ........I mean I totally get it ....

*And my take on all of it......its a goddamn game....these politics.......the two party system is bullshit.........reset the whole goddamn thing and restart.

don't support Hillary, nor Obama. I gave up following politics long ago....

Well then, if you gave up following Politics how is any of these seven paragraphs relevant?

And you DO support Hillary, based on this trump bashing. If you don't want the Donald residing at the White House, then you apparently do want Hilly and Billy living there again.

gotta use an allies airspace to get there ? Pakistan says "**** you Donald,....go around..." Whats Donalds response then ? More bravado bullshit placating to his radical following ?

you mean, like when Bomma sent a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Pakis formally requesting that our armed forces be allowed to grace their air space when we allegedly found and killed OBL, and they willingly complied?

I don't understand when someone is critical of Trump, that the automatic response has something to do with Obama?

If someone dislikes Trump as a potential POTUS...doesn't mean they approve of the current POTUS.

In this election if you are against Trump then you are for Hillary. Which means you have also been for Obama. It's clearly in the best interest of America to vote for Trump. Otherwise the terrorists win.

In this election if you are against Trump then you are for Hillary. Which means you have also been for Obama. It's clearly in the best interest of America to vote for Trump. Otherwise the terrorists win.

Your assumptions are exactly that....assumptions..