• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

Creepy Uncle Joe kisses his granddaughter

usa_biden_iowa-epa-600x900.jpg

On the mouth? WTF! This dude is a predator no doubt in my mind.

On the mouth? WTF! This dude is a predator no doubt in my mind.

I seen parents do it with younger kids, no problem

Why is she hiking up her skirt? lol

No tongue! No tongue!

Who wins Iowa place your bets......Im saying Sanders, Biden, Pete, Warren....In that order.

Iowa caucuses are crazy, groups running around on gym floors, whole lotta young people like they are voting for class president and turning their votes in for another if their candidate does not get threshold, crazy ****, reporters running around after them asking why they voted the way they did

Bernie and Liz looking strong, then Pete

This is funny the dems stuff is broke......0 results so far with no explanation

This is funny the dems stuff is broke......0 results so far with no explanation

And still FUBAR. Listening to these meaningless speeches I am now convinced that Trump must actually be the antichrist. Holy shot these people are delusional. You would think we were in the midst of the Great Depression and still fighting the civil war.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

It will be a minute or two before the results come out. Cheaters hate to be cheated

Pete declares VICTORY!!!!!

hahahahaha

Why not

No results yet. Must be looking for votes for Biden.

Biden campaign calling it RIGGED!

He must have lost bad, lolololol

"State party officials hung up on conference calls with campaigns in heated conversation"

Clusterfuck city!

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
Yeah it’s going to be a hard sell that the process in Iowa isn’t ******... or straight up rigged...
The Dems are fighting extreme apathy... mostly out of the concept that your vote doesn’t really matter to them anymore... this was the last thing they needed...

These Dems want to run and control our National healthcare?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The Kavanaugh Hearings
The Trump Impeachment
The Iowa Caucuses

Wow, the Dems really know how to run a shitshow

Hell, even MSNBC went after the Democrat party. They went after Bernie too. Even mainstream Dems don't want Bernie. This whole fiasco speaks to rigging the system. Again.

Hell, even MSNBC went after the Democrat party. They went after Bernie too. Even mainstream Dems don't want Bernie. This whole fiasco speaks to rigging the system. Again.

"Results delayed" means that Bernie won soundly.

Winners were

BigGulp Mike
And
Trump

Get ready for
Godzilla
vs
Mothra

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

"Results delayed" means that Bernie won soundly.

That's what I think too. Nobody in congress aside from AOC, Tlaib, Omar and that other squad member want Bernie.

Plenty of young people and immigrants seem to like him though. Can't imagine why.

Final Gold Standard Iowa poll results finally released, Biden in 4th place, just like in this caucus.

No wonder the party elites panicked, Bernie won