• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democratic house of Representative elect Illham Omar's jhiad like tweet.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Ilhan Omar is a Somali American politician from Minnesota, posted a jihad like tweet on November 12th in 2016.

" Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel "

Wow, how about an ethics committee investigation on IIhan Omar?

I disagree with his context but there isn’t anything worse there than the hundreds of posts about NKorea, Russia, Iran, or china being evil.... thats not really a good thing to investigate....

I disagree with his context but there isn’t anything worse there than the hundreds of posts about NKorea, Russia, Iran, or china being evil.... thats not really a good thing to investigate....

Israel is an ally of the USA. The Palestinians were the people celebrating in the streets during 911. Their voted for terrorism and war.

So now we have someone headed to congress making what can be viewed as an anti ethic tweet ageist a USA ally. I have a problem with that.